Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 1,643 Posts

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    Off hand I can not name one that God has put away, YET.

Sent from my iPad using TOL
    Exactly my point...
    If any of my views seem to be strange or new to you, it is to be hoped that you will not close your mind to them, but will emulate the noble Bereans, and not only read and study the chapters would discuss, but will also search the Scriptures to see whether these things be so.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Exactly my point...
    But the good book says God will when the time is right.

I trust him to do it. He destroyed the demons that he sent into the sheep. Are not demons spirits?

As I said before we know little about spirits.

Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friend my bed is calling, I need to put on my CPAP mask and try to sleep. I have enjoyed texting with you tonight, catch you soon.

Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

Thanks
    Thanked 2,468 Times in 1,885 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    The trinity doctrine falsely says that God is three different and separate Persons and one Holy Spirit.

The Bible says there are three and that they are one and the same.
    The Bible doesn't say that the father is the son, and Jesus clearly says we and our, and he says that the father is greater than he so he can't be the father.

Anyway, I'm not getting into a lengthy debate, that's what I believe to be true from what I've seen written in the Bible.

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down, asked a favor of him.
    21 “What is it you want?” he asked.
    She said, “Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.”
    22 “You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?”
    “We can,” they answered.
    23 Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant;. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father.”
    If any of my views seem to be strange or new to you, it is to be hoped that you will not close your mind to them, but will emulate the noble Bereans, and not only read and study the chapters would discuss, but will also search the Scriptures to see whether these things be so.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (January 13th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Micah 5:2But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (January 13th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    The Bible doesn't say that the father is the son, and Jesus clearly says we and our, and he says that the father is greater than he so he can't be the father.
    Jesus is God the Father come as a Son of man in the flesh. What else should a man say?

Anyway, I'm not getting into a lengthy debate, that's what I believe to be true from what I've seen written in the Bible.
    I am here to speak God's Truth.

Here is something for you to think of:

One day when you see Jesus, are you going to wonder when you are going to see the Father?
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

Do not just read the word do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,531 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another scripture wherein Paul confesses Jesus as God Titus 2:13

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Paul describes Jesus Christ at His appearing the Great God and Our Saviour !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

and the glorious appearing of the great God, and our Saviour Jesus Christ; not two divine persons, only one, are here intended; for the word: rendered "appearing", is never used of God the Father, only of the second person; and the propositive article is not set before the word "Saviour", as it would, if two distinct persons were designed; and the copulative "and" is exegetical, and may he rendered thus, "and the glorious appearing of the great God, even our Saviour Jesus Christ"; who, in the next verse, is said to give himself for the redemption of his people: so that here is a very illustrious proof of the true and proper deity of Christ, who will appear at his second coming; for of that appearance are the, words to be understood, as the great God, in all the glories and perfections of his divine nature; as well as a Saviour, which is mentioned to show that he will appear to the salvation of his people, which he will then put them in the full possession of; and that the brightness of his divine Majesty will not make them afraid: and this appearance will be a glorious one; for Christ will come in his own glory, in the glory of his deity, particularly his omniscience and omnipotence will be very conspicuous; and in his glory as Mediator, which will be beheld by all the saints; and in his glory as a Judge, invested with power and authority from his Father, which will be terrible to sinners; and in the glory of his human nature, with which it is now crowned; and in his Father's glory, in the same he had with him before the world was, and which is the same with his, and in that which he will receive from him as man and Mediator, and as the Judge of the whole earth; and in the glory of his holy angels, being attended with all his mighty ones: to which may be added, that saints will be raised from the dead, and with the living ones appear with Christ in glory, and make up the bride, the Lamb's wife, having the glory of God upon her; so that this will be a grand appearance indeed. Now this the Gospel directs, and instructs believers to look for, to love, to hasten to, most earnestly desire, and yet patiently wait for, most firmly believing that it will be: and this the saints have reason to look for, with longing desire and affection, and with pleasure, since it will be not only glorious in itself, but advantageous to them; they will then be glorified with Christ, and be for ever with him.
    John Gill
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Jesus is God the Father come as a Son of man in the flesh. What else should a man say?

I am here to speak God's Truth.

Here is something for you to think of:

One day when you see Jesus, are you going to wonder when you are going to see the Father?
    No, Jesus is the Christ come in flesh, and the Spirit of God was upon him strengthening him and giving him power. Jesus even quotes Isaiah when he says, the spirit of the Lord is upon me, he then says when he is finished talking, these scriptures have been fulfilled in your ears.

So Jesus is the Christ, anointed of God, and the Spirit of the Lord was upon him strengthening him and giving him power.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Gill
    God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself.

God was in and through Christ, but Jesus isn't God. He was in the express image of God, being filled with the Holy Spirit, dead to the flesh which had no power over him whatsoever, because he denied satan completely and never sinned. So he was in the fullness of God bodily. The father never ever left him, because he always did what pleased the father, he always lived by his will, every hour of every day. So when we see Christ, we see the father, and we see God, because the father was in his fullness through Christ Jesus.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is one version of that verse.

Another is "looking for the blessed hope even the appearing of the glory of the Great God, even our lord Jesus Christ."

Jesus Christ is declared as the glory of the great God and we do look for his return
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself.

God was in and through Christ, but Jesus isn't God. He was in the express image of God, being filled with the Holy Spirit, dead to the flesh which had no power over him whatsoever, because he denied satan completely and never sinned. So he was in the fullness of God bodily. The father never ever left him, because he always did what pleased the father, he always lived by his will, every hour of every day. So when we see Christ, we see the father, and we see God, because the father was in his fullness through Christ Jesus.
    Evasion and rabbit trail and denial

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Micah 5:2But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
    Yes, indeed, his goings forth, his eventual showing up on the scene, have been a part of God's plan before He declared it and as He declared it, and after He declared it
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    that is one version of that verse.

Another is "looking for the blessed hope even the appearing of the glory of the Great God, even our lord Jesus Christ."

Jesus Christ is declared as the glory of the great God and we do look for his return
    Denial and rabbit trail

Thread Information