Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrael777

If i wanted to upgrade to a paid subscription but did not have a credit card or checking account would there be a way to do that? (dont ask why i dont have them im just paranoid i guess)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
azrael777 said:
If i wanted to upgrade to a paid subscription but did not have a credit card or checking account would there be a way to do that? (dont ask why i dont have them im just paranoid i guess)
Check your Private Messages. :)

The Berean

Knight,

I have a deep philsophical question for you...

Peanut M&M or Plain M&M? :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Berean said:
Knight,

I have a deep philsophical question for you...

Peanut M&M or Plain M&M? :think:
I like plain M&Ms. :up:

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
I just put graded to a silver membership. I though there was a way to hide your political info, if you subscribed.

Last edited:

The Berean

Knight said:
I like plain M&Ms. :up:

:doh:

Knight,

My repsect for you just took a major hit. :chuckle: Next thing I know you'll tell me that you love hockey or some something crazy like that. :noid:

fool

Hall of Fame
What's the maximum number of letters and spaces you can have in a thread title before it does the..........?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Joe Roberts said:
I just put graded to a silver membership. I though there was a way to hide your political info, if you subscribed.
Hmmm... nope.

Why would you want to hide your political views?

P.S. The only folks that don't have their info showing are those that registered before we installed the system and have not upated their accounts.

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Hmmm... nope.

Why would you want to hide your political views?

P.S. The only folks that don't have their info showing are those that registered before we installed the system and have not upated their accounts.

OK

The Berean

kmoney said:
Maybe I spoke too soon. :doh: I was going to say Salma Hayek also. If it's not her then I don't know. :idunno:
No, you and Knight got it right. That is the Salma Hayek. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.