User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: Discussion thread for Stripe and Genuineoriginal's 1 on 1

  1. #61
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    15,297
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 7,691 Times in 6,046 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147793
    Quote Originally Posted by rainee View Post
    I think the saying was supposed to go "But not a drop to drink"


    And Stripe! The whole point being what if water had literally surrounded the earth in satellites of water loaded rocks of debris?The article - which you did read didn't you? Said Now Stripe it could be the rocks released their water when they came to Earth - if the above description is accurate, right?
    I don't really understand what you're talking about, but there ya go.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    Tambora (April 23rd, 2016)

  3. #62
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43781
    Quote Originally Posted by rainee View Post
    I think the saying was supposed to go "But not a drop to drink"

    And Stripe! The whole point being what if water had literally surrounded the earth in satellites of water loaded rocks of debris?

    The article - which you did read didn't you? Said

    Now Stripe it could be the rocks released their water when they came to Earth - if the above description is accurate, right?

    I always try to remind those who love science - truly love it - that the true beauty of it is seeing how God did things, yes?
    Weren't you amazed by things in nature found by us?

    I was amazed to find humans may have thought the Sun was circling the Earth - because it looked that way.
    But when we found that was not true we called it geocentrism and laughed at it.

    Only to find out later that though the Earth is moving like one part of a clockworks of wheels within wheels - yet it is (so far) the only part to benefit from the entire solar system that may serve it.

    Imagine - all of this (the Solar System) for the life on Earth.
    But not just that is amazing! No.

    Look at the Complexity and Delicacy of how this whole thing is put together and works.
    Change one planet's orbit - and it might destroy the whole system, right?

    So there ya go.

    Water laden rocks. (bowing)

    Is this Christian, or something else?? --- John 7:38 KJV ---&--- Song of Solomon 4:12 KJV ------//--- That’s the water. And the flood is this: --- Acts 2:17 KJV ------///---
    Is there any other water? - If you want carnal water; I’ve already done that here with no response!!

    Paul – 032313
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  4. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello dear Paul!
    I do understand that there is the spiritual. But I have to hold that if a man and his wife can in any way be a picture of Christ and His Bride then the physical and the spiritual are not the same. I may be wrong but I think the physical can work like clues to the spiritual - that He may have worked it out that way - so I like finding out about the physical! But as you may see here I may have more imagination than some, ahem.

  5. #64
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43781
    Quote Originally Posted by rainee View Post
    Hello dear Paul!
    I do understand that there is the spiritual. But I have to hold that if a man and his wife can in any way be a picture of Christ and His Bride then the physical and the spiritual are not the same. I may be wrong but I think the physical can work like clues to the spiritual - that He may have worked it out that way - so I like finding out about the physical! But as you may see here I may have more imagination than some, ahem.

    The Spiritual has NOTHING to do with the flesh. - We are dead to the flesh, having nothing to do with it except to use it to observe the things God is pure of seeing. - God cannot look upon sin; therefore “WE”. - We see, or observe the evil for Him, thus: -- Luke 13:27 KJV -----///--- Our prayers inform God of the evil. – All anyone has to do is read the whole Book until you don’t have the need of study any longer. ---- The Flesh profits “Nothing” from the death of Christ; God said so. Jesus was and still is the (( “Doctrine” )), the “Word of God”. - Thus a persons “Doctrine” is the ONLY means of judging a person. – As a man thinketh in his Heart, so is he, not what the flesh does. We are not of the world or of the flesh; we are not even in the world of the flesh. -- The “Place” in the heart is separate from the carnal mind and the flesh. It’s called the “Upper Room”, or “Upper Place” which is enlarged to be sanctified from ourselves even. --- Psalms 119:32 KJV ----//--- How do you explain: -- Who hath “Raised us up”, and made us to sit in (( Heavenly Places ))?? – That Heavenly Place is still in the mind but separate, or sanctified. – Read it: “( We have the Mind of Christ )”. – I know this is totally unyourgodly, but it is still Holy Truth!!

    Paul – 032413
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  6. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello again Paul,
    I admit I agree with some of what you say and the reason I do not say I agree with all is because I am not considering some of the deeper stuff right now.

    So now you consider this - are you to live up alone on top of a spiritual mountain - or are you to be interacting in the world? You will say you are to be in the world because that is what the Word says - but before you justify being angry in this world - please consider again how many times David considered nature worked it into his thoughts and prayers and songs to God - and see how we are to readily know those psalms. Nature! Plopped right our spiritual world.

    La la la
    Hug!

  7. #66
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43781
    Quote Originally Posted by rainee View Post
    Hello again Paul,
    I admit I agree with some of what you say and the reason I do not say I agree with all is because I am not considering some of the deeper stuff right now.

    So now you consider this - are you to live up alone on top of a spiritual mountain - or are you to be interacting in the world? You will say you are to be in the world because that is what the Word says - but before you justify being angry in this world - please consider again how many times David considered nature worked it into his thoughts and prayers and songs to God - and see how we are to readily know those psalms. Nature! Plopped right our spiritual world.

    La la la
    Hug!

    This carnal body, God gave me temporarily is called “Paul” and “David”. I came here only a few years ago, 2004 or so, your keeping of time. ( Anyhow, - no one cares to understand! ) - If I speak the Truth, - ( or to say ), and show who I AM, your world becomes furious, while still standing on sandy desolation. All I can say to any of you to make Truth real is – Read the Word of God until you can’t read it any longer!! ---- 1 Timothy 4:13 KJV --- 13- “Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine”. ----///--- What is that??? --- None of you even knows or CARE to understand that smallest detail of Truth. – It’s beyond all of you to care what I’m saying. – You all don’t want to know what God says!! ---- God’s Love is NOT your love!!! --- One and ALL dies because of God’s Love, --- but your love; -- look at you all; - nothing but “Flattery and Smiling” and “HATE” and “Ignoring”!!!!! ---- Romans 3:10-12 KJV -------///--- None of you care what that says; you all over power IT with your own wisdom!!!

    Paul – 032713
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  8. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Ohh Paul I was hoping to keep us from further derailing the topic of this thread, but I see you heart burns with the message it wants to post.

    I know love is a far different thing than I may show often but God does have ways we are to learn what His love is like, doesn't He? He has us forgive as we want to be forgiven doesn't He? Well that reminds us what His love must be like and the conflict He may know - I don't know..

  9. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Regarding the Subject here:

    TOMO said something about "outer rings" the other day...

    Is it possible there were rings of water and debris around the earth before the flood? Could they have been outside the moon too?

  10. #69
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,297
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 486 Times in 446 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147693
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    This carnal body, God gave me temporarily is called “Paul” and “David”. I came here only a few years ago, 2004 or so, your keeping of time. ( Anyhow, - no one cares to understand! ) - If I speak the Truth, - ( or to say ), and show who I AM, your world becomes furious, while still standing on sandy desolation. All I can say to any of you to make Truth real is – Read the Word of God until you can’t read it any longer!! ---- 1 Timothy 4:13 KJV --- 13- “Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine”. ----///--- What is that??? --- None of you even knows or CARE to understand that smallest detail of Truth. – It’s beyond all of you to care what I’m saying. – You all don’t want to know what God says!! ---- God’s Love is NOT your love!!! --- One and ALL dies because of God’s Love, --- but your love; -- look at you all; - nothing but “Flattery and Smiling” and “HATE” and “Ignoring”!!!!! ---- Romans 3:10-12 KJV -------///--- None of you care what that says; you all over power IT with your own wisdom!!!

    Paul – 032713
    To say "all" do this or that is not entirely accurate.
    It isn't wisdom it is faith that takes me home. God has given us brains for a reason. The brain is home to the mind. And the mind quests to know God.

  11. #70
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43781
    Quote Originally Posted by rainee View Post
    Ohh Paul I was hoping to keep us from further derailing the topic of this thread, but I see you heart burns with the message it wants to post.

    I know love is a far different thing than I may show often but God does have ways we are to learn what His love is like, doesn't He? He has us forgive as we want to be forgiven doesn't He? Well that reminds us what His love must be like and the conflict He may know - I don't know..

    God cannot forgive, unless one (("Repents" )), and you all KNOW that!!!!!! - But "Repenting" is done (( Your all's way, not God's "WAY" / WAY / WAY / His "WAY"!!!)), and you all are satisfied with your own forgivness of yourselves!!! -- God can't because you wont!!!!

    Paul -- 032713
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  12. #71
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43781
    Quote Originally Posted by bybee View Post
    To say "all" do this or that is not entirely accurate.
    It isn't wisdom it is faith that takes me home. God has given us brains for a reason. The brain is home to the mind. And the mind quests to know God.

    What do you think Faith is?? - Jesus is our Faith, Knowledge, Wisdom, and our Understanding. Christ is all there is needed to grow in Faith, and Knowledge; - just Read His Mind, that is in every Christian!! - But NO!! - You all read your own minds out loud!!

    Just what is this Thread supposed to be about??

    Paul -- 032713
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  13. #72
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,297
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 486 Times in 446 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147693
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    What do you think Faith is?? - Jesus is our Faith, Knowledge, Wisdom, and our Understanding. Christ is all there is needed to grow in Faith, and Knowledge; - just Read His Mind, that is in every Christian!! - But NO!! - You all read your own minds out loud!!

    Just what is this Thread supposed to be about??

    Paul -- 032713
    It appears that no matter what I say or what anyone else says, for that matter, you will take offense. I try to understand what you are saying.

  14. #73
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43781
    Quote Originally Posted by bybee View Post
    It appears that no matter what I say or what anyone else says, for that matter, you will take offense. I try to understand what you are saying.

    Why do you all take offense, and may say that I do, when I ((( Rebuke you )))?? - God said that you all would look at correction and reproof that way, and this proves it, SO, -- I Rebuke You in that!!! - You can't be offensive to me; - it's God who you offend!! Haven't you learned that yet?? - Again, - I Rebuke You!!!

    Paul -- 032713
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us