Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    You're a fruit loop.

Please go away.

I HAVE!!!!

The Flood all you smart guys are so worried about is, - (( IF IT’S OF FAITH )), - the speaking of the Prophet Joel. >> Acts 2:16-21 KJV – “THIS IS THAT which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
    17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I WILL POUR OUT OF MY SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
    18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I WILL POUR OUT IN THOSE DAYS OF MY SPIRIT; and they shall prophesy:
    19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:
    20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
    21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved”. -----//--
    That outpouring started on the day of Pentecost, and ended with the Revelation of John around AD 70. - The outpouring covered every nation, and every high place, and the Church / Ark of Christ was lifted up with Christ in the marriage, above all other powers in high places on earth. The earth was covered, and all that forsook the Lord perished in the overflow of Christ’s outpouring of the water of the Spirit of the Word, the Waters of Christ.

Isn’t that just all together lovely? – And the Fool laughed while Christ built His Ark / Church, but God gets the LAST LAUGH!! --- Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV – “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
    27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
    28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me”. -------///-- Happy are the fools who defy God, --- UNTIL!!!

Paul – 052112
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you reconcile this statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Don’t dare call my Christ “RANDOM”!!!

The things I said are straight from Christ, my GOD!!!

Just keep it up for the whole world TO SEE WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE!!!

Paul – 052112
    With you implying that you can't rely on what the Bible says in this statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Why can’t you JUST discuss the issue like the smart guy you’re supposed to be?? - I can’t respond to such nonsense as this.

The Flood could not have happened either way that's stated in Scripture as the Letter of the Word SHOWS. There's a Spiritual aspect to it!!

Paul – 052012
    fidelis usque ad mortem

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chatmaggot View Post
    How do you reconcile this statement:

With you implying that you can't rely on what the Bible says in this statement:

I have no need to reconcile anything. -- Judge me according to your heart!!

The statements in the Scriptures such as the STORY of Noah’s Flood, are only "Parables" of the UNSEEN TRUTH that the unbelieving denies. The Truth of the Flood came at the end, not near the beginning. You all can believe the carnal history that never TRULY happened if you choose!! - That was said to have been SEEN by those folks, therefore it can't be of Faith!!

Paul 052112
    Last edited by Letsargue; May 21st, 2012 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOOWWW!! – THAT WAS A REAL TOUGH ARGUMENT!! – Those Geniuses, and truly Godly men gave me a real run for the Gold!! – AAAHHHH, I’m give out!!

Is there another good argument somewhere??

Paul – 052112

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After going over some more of the book and the posts in this debate, I'm finding myself more comfortable with the general idea and less comfortable with the details. For instance, saying the crack took 2 hours to circle the globe might be somewhat revealing, but I would have been quicker to say 'some time' rather than worry about that specific time frame.
    Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I give the video SPOD.

Now, the question is, are there granites under the Pacific but not the Atlantic?

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,326 Times in 5,838 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe that is one of the predictions....
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

Tambora (April 23rd, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe that is one of the predictions....

Do you think there’s something that you all are going to come up with that will change the TRUTH about the Flood?? – Noah’s flood took place ONLY according to the Scriptures, and not according to science or history. -- You can make up evidence, but it cannot change everything written in ALL SCRIPTURE!! All Scripture points to two floods, the carnal / Parable of it, and the Spiritual, the Truth of Christ!!

Paul – 052512

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Yes.

Interesting discussion.

Are there Scriptural aspects for favoring one theory over the other? Anybody?

This is just some more support for the “TRUTH” about Noah’s Flood.

What is it with these people who call themselves “Christians”, but yet they use everything except Christian Faith to find the Knowledge of God?? - The Knowledge of God is Faithfully found in the Word of God, not anywhere else, or it would not be called the “WORDS OF FAITH”. – SOO, where would a Christian find out all there is to know about Noah’s Flood?? – The Scriptures, OF COURSE!!! – Any false Christian will use any false knowledge to prove his false point. -- ( There’s no argument here )!!
    1 Timothy 4:4-7 KJV – 4- “For EVERY CREATURE of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5- For it is SANCTIFIED BY THE WORD OF GOD and prayer. 6- If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the (( WORDS OF FAITH )) and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. 7- But REFUSE PROFANE ( and ) old WIVES' FABLES, and exercise thyself RATHER unto godliness”. -------//--- God didn’t say that if the creature is none of His, that it is good. - Remember, >> John 8:44-45 KJV “--------“ “Because I tell you the Truth, ye believe me not”. ------//--- The Devil and all his angels, or demons are not God’s good creatures; they’re Satan’s evil creatures.
    And some of you are going to “DEBATE” God over His FLOOD???
    You’re wearing your own shoes, ---- “And your feet shod with the “preparation” of the Gospel of peace”. -----//-- Did God say, “Shod with the Gospel?” - NOOO! – “With the “Preparation” OF THE GOSPEL”, ---//-- And what is the “preparation” of the Gospel? – THE WHOLE Word of God!!! ----- SOOO, if you learn anything, it’s from the Word of God, and if you learn nothing, it’s from everything but the Word of God, and again, there’s NO ARGUMENT HERE!!

Paul – 052512

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there Scriptural aspects for favoring one theory over the other? Anybody?
    Yes. As evolution allows atheists to be spiritually fulfilled, removing that crutch from them makes them easier to talk to.

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,326 Times in 5,838 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes.Interesting discussion. Are there Scriptural aspects for favoring one theory over the other? Anybody?
    The discussion over the firmaments in the thread is probably the difference between canopy theory and hydroplate.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

Tambora (April 23rd, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The discussion over the firmaments in the thread is probably the difference between canopy theory and hydroplate.

How can there be an argument about the firmaments mentioned in the creation?? The firmaments aren’t a part / “PART” of any creation. The firmaments were just a void, or empty place between creations. God “created” and placed in it the voids, or emptiness, or firmaments. God made a void, or division in the waters, - the same waters; - a shadow of the Gospel and there being many accounts of the same Gospel, the rivers / waters of Life that flowed out of His belly. The firmament can be seen as the belly of the Creation. --- If the “Word of God” / Jesus / the Bread of Life created all things, then it stands to reason that God formed a BELLY to feed, or WOMB to plant His SEED, and the Creation was born. – John 17:5 KJV – “AND (( NOW )), O FATHER, GLORIFY THOU ME WITH THINE OWN SELF WITH THE GLORY WHICH ( I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS )”. ------//-- The Firmament was a belly, or womb of the creation and WE ARE CREATED!! ---- If the so called Christians spent more time READING GOD, and less time trying to “BE GOD”, they might just learn who God “IS”, and how He does things!!

Paul – 052612

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorzhik View Post
    I don't think it could have been a significant source of water for the flood. It does explain a few pre-flood features, though.

Have any of you ever considered that God made arrangements ahead of TIME for THERE TO BE WATER, when there was no water????? - As in >> --- Proverbs 8:28-29 KJV - When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 29- WHEN HE GAVE TO THE SEA HIS DECREE, that the waters should NOT PASS HIS COMMANDMENT: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: (((( Then I was by him, as one (( brought up )) with him ))))”. = equals = ( BAPTISM ) – The Earth was BAPTIZED / THE FLOOD OF NOAH!! -- The Father and the Son, both were baptized, --- That is the Glory the Son had with the Father before the world was!! – John 17:5 KJV – God’s Glory and the Son’s Glory ”IS” ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH THE RESURRECTION!! = GOD’S GLORY!!

That’s all right, you all can deny that now, but you will know it later!!

Paul – 052612

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to know where the ONE ON ONE author and finisher of this “Looked forward to discussion”, is keeping himself? – Is this an “Investigation, and Explanation”, -- an “EXPLANATION” of the “CORE” IDEAS?? – What is being called, “THE CORE IDEAS”? - I thought I was among the ones, or many who were “INVITED to air their views”. – Am I supposed to sit here and air my views to just myself, and watch the "Author" come and go and not even defend or correct a single word?

I’m still in this discussion, if only by myself. - This is a very Good / Godly topic. - to, “SHUN”?

Paul – 052712
    Last edited by Letsargue; May 27th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the opening statement, I think it’s stated that “ANYONE” can “AIR THEIR (( VIEWS ))”. – One doesn’t have to go to the Host’s argument, -- or to say his “investigation”, - to defeat this hopeless attempt to argue a point concerning God and His doings. - Start with, “Anyone is welcome to “AIR THEIR (( VIEWS )). The word “View” carries with it the idea that someone has SEEN the event and is willing to argue about what he “SAW”. – Though no one has seen the Flood to argue the Point, we can say that we SEE the Truth in what God has said about anything, if we SEE the Truth. - In the Truth of God’s Word I see nothing that the Host has given that is of anything but something that is NOT, --- or is dead, in the darkness and cannot be defended by anything of the Truth that anyone can “VIEW”, or SEE and understand to be anything but false teaching about a –“very simple doctrine” of God’s Word. I have never seen such a futile attempt to defend a doctrine in all my days on earth, and with God. Maybe I’m out of place, but I’m still in this argument, AIRING MY VIEW, with NO OPPOSITION.

Paul – 052712

Thread Information