User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: toldailytopic: Does God require those in the Body of Christ keep the Law?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,493 Times in 9,617 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Totton Linnet View Post
    Then you had absolutely no quarrel with my first post....apart from your usual stupidity. I you believe we should not continue in sin but walk in newness of life say that clearly.
    At which point was I not clear?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lighthouse For Your Post:

Tambora (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shalom. I am a Jew. I keep the Sabbath. I believe that the question is if Christians or those in the body of Christ should keep the Sabbath. Shalom.

Jacob
    John 1:40-41 NASB, John 1:49 NASB - 40 One of the two who heard John speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 41 He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which translated means Christ). 49 - Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

Thanks
    Thanked 5,719 Times in 3,295 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom. I am a Jew. I keep the Sabbath. I believe that the question is if Christians or those in the body of Christ should keep the Sabbath. Shalom.

Jacob
    You are not a Jew (Hosea 1:9 KJV, Romans 11:32 KJV) . Rather, this is you in time past (Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV). As to keeping the law: Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Tambora (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    You are not a Jew (Hosea 1:9 KJV, Romans 11:32 KJV) . Rather, this is you in time past (Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV). As to keeping the law: Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
    Shalom. Obeying God is not bondage. I am a Jew. I observe Torah. I am a part of the nation or people of Israel. Shalom.

Jacob
    John 1:40-41 NASB, John 1:49 NASB - 40 One of the two who heard John speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 41 He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which translated means Christ). 49 - Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shalom. Obeying God is not bondage. I am a Jew. I observe Torah. I am a part of the nation or people of Israel. Shalom.

Jacob
    Obeying Elohim, in the hope obedience leads to salvation, is bondage to sin.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,198 Times in 933 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Obeying is the fruit of faithfulness to God.

Why do you speak against it?

You are so typical.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Obeying is the fruit of faithfulness to God.

Why do you speak against it?

You are so typical.
    Try reading my post.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try reading my post.

I did, friend.

peace

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I did, friend.

peace
    "Peace, peace they cry where there is no peace".

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Peace, peace they cry where there is no peace".
    There is no peace in pro-military Christians.

love in Christ.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jacob
    You're a wannabe (Galatians 4:21 KJV). You don't keep the law. You just posture as though you do. There are no Jews today so to call yourself one is a joke. God is not dealing with the nation Israel, but in the filling up of His Body; calling all men by the gospel (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV).
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Ktoyou (April 18th, 2017),steko (April 18th, 2017),Tambora (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shalom.

Obeying God is never wrong. What we need to be sure of is that we are obeying Him and not just doing things even if we think we are doing good. You must be born again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    You're a wannabe (Galatians 4:21 KJV). You don't keep the law. You just posture as though you do. There are no Jews today so to call yourself one is a joke. God is not dealing with the nation Israel, but in the filling up of His Body; calling all men by the gospel (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV).
    Shalom.

Respectfully, I disagree with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shalom.

Respectfully, I disagree with you.

Shalom.

Jacob
    Get saved and 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

steko (April 18th, 2017),Tambora (April 18th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shalom.

Obeying God is never wrong. What we need to be sure of is that we are obeying Him and not just doing things even if we think we are doing good. You must be born again.

Shalom.

Jacob
    The unregenerate do not obey Elohim. They obey their own perception of Him and His requirements. That is, in and of itself, idol worship without the calf.

Thread Information