User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: According to MY Gospel:

  1. #46
    Over 3000 post club lifeisgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,496
    Thanks
    2,776
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 742 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    445521
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    NO!! – Under the Law, there was no accepting it, or not accepting it. - The blood removed their sins regardless.
    So, if I understand correctly, the people in Matthew 3:7; Matthew 12:34; Matthew 23:33; and Luke 3:7 were saved REGARDLESS of accepting or not accepting the blood shed by the Savior on the Cross? Even though they rejected the sacrifice they were saved?

    Or maybe you are talking about the animal blood sacrifices, if that is so, they still had to accept that they needed blood to have their sins covered. Maybe that's where my confusion comes from. I am thinking of the blood sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross and MAYBE you are thinking of the animal blood sacrifices. Don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    However, that’s not the case with the washing of the Saints that the Lord shed the water for. - The Lost and the Jews must accept the Gospel, ( which is the Water of the Word ) which is to those who are without Christ, Jew and Gentile, or “ALL” GENTILES.Paul – 050512
    But they have to accept the blood, there is no remission of sin without the shedding of blood.

    My understanding of the WATER in the BIBLE is being baptized in water AFTER accepting the BLOOD shed on the Cross by the Savior in my place. The water does not save me, the shedding of the blood and my accepting it, is what saves me.

  2. #47
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
    So, if I understand correctly, the people in Matthew 3:7; Matthew 12:34; Matthew 23:33; and Luke 3:7 were saved REGARDLESS of accepting or not accepting the blood shed by the Savior on the Cross? Even though they rejected the sacrifice they were saved?

    Or maybe you are talking about the animal blood sacrifices, if that is so, they still had to accept that they needed blood to have their sins covered. Maybe that's where my confusion comes from. I am thinking of the blood sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross and MAYBE you are thinking of the animal blood sacrifices. Don't know.



    But they have to accept the blood, there is no remission of sin without the shedding of blood.

    My understanding of the WATER in the BIBLE is being baptized in water AFTER accepting the BLOOD shed on the Cross by the Savior in my place. The water does not save me, the shedding of the blood and my accepting it, is what saves me.


    I suppose there is just NO HOPE for most of you!!!

    When Jesus started His ministry, John the Baptist had already changed the Law to the Baptism of Repentance. ( READ IT ), -There was no longer an animal blood sacrifice required for sin. John, being the High Priest of the most High, changed the Law to death, and being buried, or dying to the Law and Sin. - But Jesus a while later added the Resurrection to John’s Baptism, the death, and burial; - making it the Death, Burial “AND” the Resurrection. – YOU ALL HAVE REJECTED IT!!

    Paul – 050612
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  3. #48
    Over 3000 post club lifeisgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,496
    Thanks
    2,776
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 742 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    445521
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    When Jesus started His ministry, John the Baptist had already changed the Law to the Baptism of Repentance. ( READ IT )
    It has a spiritual meaning, even though it was happening in the physical realm. I think that's what is being said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    There was no longer an animal blood sacrifice required for sin.
    Because Jesus was here. I got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    John, being the High Priest of the most High, changed the Law to death, and being buried, or dying to the Law and Sin.
    Because of repentance. OK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    But Jesus a while later added the Resurrection to John’s Baptism, the death, and burial; - making it the Death, Burial “AND” the Resurrection. – YOU ALL HAVE REJECTED IT!! Paul – 050612
    No, Letsargue, we have not all rejected it. There are many who have accepted the Life, Death, Burial and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, sanctification, and eternal life.

  4. #49
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
    It has a spiritual meaning, even though it was happening in the physical realm. I think that's what is being said.



    Because Jesus was here. I got it.



    Because of repentance. OK.



    No, Letsargue, we have not all rejected it. There are many who have accepted the Life, Death, Burial and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, sanctification, and eternal life.


    Just because you say you have accepted it, has nothing to do with the reality of it. There is not a single person on earth today that has any idea what Christ and His salvation is about ( period )

    You cannot reject a single word of God and have anything to do with God! Every time any of you opens your mouth in witnessing of Christ you slay Him again in your hearts. That's nothing to boast about!

    None of you can prove your own doctrines, much less prove mine wrong! - 2 Timothy 4:5 KJV -&- 2 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV - None of you could possible believe those and teach the things you do without God saying any of them.

    Paul -- 062412
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  5. #50
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    letsargue.................

  6. #51
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved View Post
    letsargue.................


    That's the limit of your world's knowledge of God today.

    Paul -- 062412
    Last edited by Letsargue; June 24th, 2012 at 02:47 PM.
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  7. #52
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    think again.............

  8. #53
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved View Post
    think again.............




    You tell me just what it is that I'm to re-think.

    Paul -- 062412
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  9. #54
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    the limit of my world's knowledge of God today.
    worldly knowledge?...........come on.....you are not my enemy.

  10. #55
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved View Post
    the limit of my world's knowledge of God today.
    worldly knowledge?...........come on.....you are not my enemy.


    If you are not among the Hosts of Christ, then there is only one other host you can be among, and it's called the father of all lost, or dark angels. That's why God gave us the Sword, to defend Him against all His enemies! --- ?

    Paul -- 062412
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  11. #56
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    truth agreed.

  12. #57
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved View Post
    truth agreed.


    You agree with me? - Don't let the rest of this bunch see it!

    Paul -- 062512
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  13. #58
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    9,698
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 443 Times in 417 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    No you have NOT, -- If you’ve been Born Again, then you have Died, and Resurrected, and then been Raptured, AND YOU HAVE NOT!!!
    Neither one of your Scriptures deals with THAT present day, - but the future, by “PROMISE”. – No one at that time had “received” anything of Christ, until His final coming, and you cannot show that they had!!! - Eternal Life, the Place Prepared, the Kingdom, NOTHING BUT THE
    “PROMISE” TO RECEIVE!! – READ THE BOOK, AND STOP ADDING TO IT!! All nations were not BLESSED until AD70; not a year before, or after!!

    Paul – 041712
    Shalom.

    My response was not adequate but I do not know how to answer you.

    Shalom.

    Jacob

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us