User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is "Crucified with Christ"? AKA the infamous Meat and Milk seals debate

Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 6,337 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by graceandpeace View Post
    Teaching a believer that they can never fall, is the snare of the devil, it keeps believers in satans trap/snare.
    John 10:29

29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

Full of fraud and deceit.

once you have learned the full will of God for your salvation, which is to be able as a mature man, to know the difference fully between good and evil:
    Genesis 3

4 Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

Full of fraud and deceit. You are an enemy of Christ. I know you hate my God. You devil worshipping witch from hell. That is what you are. And that is why I call you that name. You hate grace, and the peace it gives people. You are wolf in sheeps clothing.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (July 3rd, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,596 Times in 11,379 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    You are wolf in sheeps clothing.
    Wolfette in sheepette's clothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    You're too literal to get it.
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

heir (May 12th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

once you have learned the full will of God for your salvation, which is to be able as a mature man, to know the difference fully between good and evil:
    Genesis 3

4 Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

In case any believer thinks she is just mistaken or maybe we don't understand her. What an evil person. When the law came in I died. When the law came to her, she lived.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (July 3rd, 2016)

Resident Rocket Surgeon rocketman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 1,150 Posts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Genesis 3

In case any believer thinks she is just mistaken or maybe we don't understand her. What an evil person. When the law came in I died. When the law came to her, she lived.
    Or does she mean she is like God now that she is mature knowing good and evil? seems this statement was not well thought out...
    The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the cross is where self-centered life dies,and GOD-Centered Life begins.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mat 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Mat 16:24 ¶ Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mat 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

losing one's life for His sake, is what it is to be crucified with Christ.

It is giving up your will, and walking fully in His.

It has already been proven that this cannot be done, without the Holy Spirit; for without the Holy Spirit you are yet carnal, and cannot even hear the WILL of God or His law/faith working by love, because you are carnally discerned:

1 Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

1Cr 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1Cr 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

The carnal man cannot please God, and Paul explains how and WHEN a christian mortifies the deeds of the flesh, and it is NOT while they are yet carnal/unsaved:

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

It is AFTER He dwells in you that you do the following:

Rom 8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Rom 8:12 ¶ Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

It is ONLY through the Spirit that we can mortify the deeds of the body; so those who teach you do this, upon initial salvation in order to be saved, are liars...We can do nothing without HIM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    Or does she mean she is like God now that she is mature knowing good and evil?
    That is what the law does. It reveals your sin. That is why satan wanted them to eat the fruit. That is why she wants people to eat the fruit.

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (July 3rd, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    Or does she mean she is like God now that she is mature knowing good and evil? seems this statement was not well thought out...
    I mean this:

Hbr 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

I thought I already posted this, but perhaps you didnt read it, or grasp what it says?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,496 Times in 6,217 Posts

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not true..read Col 1, before you get to chapters 2, and 3.

One must remain in the faith; have love perfected, and then he can never fall.

Once love is perfected; and the christian is mature...they can never fall.

Let's teach the truth..today...

"Let's teach the truth..today..."-Daffy Duck-ette

Put your teachers away, and embrace the bible.”-GP

"I am here to speak the truth; not to teach it."-GP

GP: "The other day at womans bible study/baptist, the teacher told me..."

"Once you are confirmed; you are to be a teacher...yourself. "-GP

"we do NOT need men to teach us the bible........those in Christ do not need any man to teach them"-GP

God never ordained men to teach men.”-GP

The hits keep coming....
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I certainly agree with that, but the bible itself defines each one.
    "Some of us allow the bible to interpret itself.....Like I said, I will let the bible interpret itself."-GP

Hush...no more "teaching."

Next up, part of the Trifecta: "HEAR JESUS."
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explain it then.

So, everyone can see it if lines up with what the bible says about it.
    "Some of us allow the bible to interpret itself.....Like I said, I will let the bible interpret itself."-GP
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeraphimsCherub View Post
    the cross is where self-centered life dies,and GOD-Centered Life begins.
    Are you saying you can give up your will, in order to be saved? If so, please read post above. The carnal man cannot please God, cannot do anything according to the WILL of God without the Holy Spirit.

We are saved not by giving up our will, but, by believing the gospel, in faith; faith means, by hope...hope means, we are not yet assured, for our hope is hope in things unseen, then He comes to live in us; and we THEN can see; we are no longer blind; and He begins the work of maturing us by love.

"I once was blind, but NOW, I see".

You do not see, until you receive the Holy Spirit; you do not see before then....you are blind....but, the blind man does take a leap of FAITH, to be saved.Do you understand?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you saying you can give up your will, in order to be saved? If so, please read post above. The carnal man cannot please God, cannot do anything according to the WILL of God without the Holy Spirit.

We are saved not by giving up our will, but, by believing the gospel, in faith; faith means, by hope...hope means, we are not yet assured, for our hope is hope in things unseen, then He comes to live in us; and we THEN can see; we are no longer blind; and He begins the work of maturing us by love.

"I once was blind, but NOW, I see".

You do not see, until you receive the Holy Spirit; you do not see before then....you are blind....but, the blind man does take a leap of FAITH, to be saved.Do you understand?
    I know that it's all GOD from the beginning unto the end. "Through" Christ "By" His Spirit living within me.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeraphimsCherub View Post
    I know that it's all GOD from the beginning unto the end. "Through" Christ "By" His Spirit living within me.
    amen

..........then, it is not likely that you would fall for the false gospel that your flesh can work it up....and, that you can die to sin, without the aid of the Holy Spirit...WINK.

Resident Rocket Surgeon rocketman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 1,150 Posts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean this:

Hbr 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

I thought I already posted this, but perhaps you didnt read it, or grasp what it says?
    Yes, I agree...my take is though that you begin this 'daily' dying to self, once you have learned the full will of God for your salvation, which is to be able as a mature man, to know the difference fully between good and evil:
    There is quite a big difference between "Discerning" and "Know" your words and your proof text don't jive.
    The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Thread Information