Hypothetical Invasion

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
So as long as someone does not join the military, they have free reign to commit evil atrocities without being opposed? And if you do try and stop them with force, it's a terrorist act?
I don't think retaliating or defending yourself against terrorists is a terrorist act itself.

Sozo

kmoney said:
I don't think retaliating or defending yourself against terrorists is a terrorist act itself.

Exactly! Civilians (abortion doctors) can be terrorists against civilians (babies).

Defending civilians against terrorist acts is not an act of terrorism. Therefore blowing up abortion clinics is justifiable by a governmental authority.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Exactly! Civilians (abortion doctors) can be terrorists against civilians (babies).

Defending civilians against terrorist acts is not an act of terrorism. Therefore blowing up abortion clinics is justifiable by a governmental authority.
I do not believe that abortionists are terrorists. They are murderers. There is a difference, at least I think so.

Sozo

kmoney said:
I do not believe that abortionists are terrorists. They are murderers. There is a difference, at least I think so.

I think that Planned parenthood has a political agenda.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Government control, for one.
How are they gaining control of the government?

Eugenics and a master race, for another.
Do you think they are targeting a certain group of people to kill them off leaving a "master race"? If so, who are they targeting? What is their idea of a master race?

Cadence

BillyBob said:
I think that all invasions can be justified.

I'm sure Saddam Hussein had his own justifications for invading Kuwait.

I'm sure Napoleon was justified when he invaded Egypt and Russia.
Excellent point!

Cadence

Art Deco said:
They are useful idiots in satan's plan to corrupt and destroy. Ancient Israel executed witches per God's law...:angel:
Do you think I have the diesre to corrupt and/or destroy you and yours? Do you think that I am capable of doing so, especially through a web-based message board?

Cadence

Sozo said:
If I was "hypothetically" the President, and I knew of Justiceria's pending invasion, I would send their leader an email telling him that he has the full support of our US armed forces, and a complete list of the homes and offices of all of the liberal lawmakers, politicians, death clinics, etc.

I see very little difference between the American government and Iraq, other than currently our Sadaam is a senator from Massachusetts and not President. We have the same enemy within.

On a related side note... If Bush really wanted to spread democracy, he'd start at home.
So you're abdicating an abuse of power, betrayl of the American People, high treason and outright nastiness just to get your way? Why, Sozo; I like you already.

Cadence

Sozo said:
How do you figure? What makes the abortionists, and those who support them, any different than the Nazis of Germany?

The problem is... the killers and death camps in this country have the protection of lazy, apathetic, peer-pressured wimps (or lying politicians disguised as conservatives).
What I find funny is that when I point out that people are sheep and politicians are liars, I get negative-repped for it. But when you do it, you come out clean. Hrm.

Cadence

Sozo said:
I tried to establish this in my first post on this thread.

Again, let's forget about being invaded to stop abortion. Let's pull our troops out of Iraq, and go to war against those in this country who oppose the Iraq war, support abortion, support civil unions between perverts, and all of the other liberal commie agendas. Then with the full support of true Ameicans, we can kick out the UN, clean up the rest of the commies, destroy the Islamic plans of agression, and dig for oil in Alaska.
And in so doing prove ourselves to the world who already believes it to be true that we are in fact nothing but a nation of hypocrites. How's about you clean up abortion and all those other things you don't like here in this country first, before you abdicate going out and tearing down the rest of the developed world who does the same things? It'd look a lot better on your resume that way, and you'd probably be able to convince a few more people that you were actually doing it on principles.

Cadence

Sozo said:
Is there a law to revoke someone's citizenship for betraying America?

If so, we do that first, and then we kill 'em!
There is such a law. It's called trying them for treason. Which you and yours would have done to you if you actually tried to turn the American military against citizens. Hypothetically.

Cadence

Sozo said:

Abortion doctors don't fit your dictionary definition of terrorism. Who are they trying to coerce? How are they trying to force society's hand?

Cadence

Sozo said:
Government control, for one.

Eugenics and a master race, for another.
Let me see if I understand this. By performing abortions on any random person who asks, they are somehow managing to undermine the government and weed out all but a master race? I yell bull-****, because by the very definition of how it works -- they will murder anyone's unborn child, not just the unborn children of those who don't fit a certain political or racial model. An icky institution? Yes. A crime against humanity? Perhaps. Terrorism, eugenics, or a political agenda? Not so much.

Freak

Cadence said:
I am. I maintain my loyalty to the United States of America.
Then you are truly deceived. God hates abortion and those who support abortion. I maintain my loyalty to Jesus alone!

Freak

truthman said:
Freak, this has nothing to do with personal activism. This has everything to do with another righteous government using the sword of Romans 13 against us. I would stand with them.

However, if it were the Army of God (violent pro-lifers) I would not stand with them.
I agree.

Freak

Sozo said:
If I was "hypothetically" the President, and I knew of Justiceria's pending invasion, I would send their leader an email telling him that he has the full support of our US armed forces, and a complete list of the homes and offices of all of the liberal lawmakers, politicians, death clinics, etc.

I see very little difference between the American government and Iraq, other than currently our Sadaam is a senator from Massachusetts and not President. We have the same enemy within.

On a related side note... If Bush really wanted to spread democracy, he'd start at home.
:crackup:

Cadence

Freak said:
Then you are truly deceived. God hates abortion and those who support abortion. I maintain my loyalty to Jesus alone!
Why don't you prove your loyalty by violently opposing the evil institutions then? Do you lack the convictions you profess, or just the courage to see them through?