Raising sluts

Mr. 5020

truthman said:
Regardless, it also shows that 'unsocialized' home schoolers can work together as a team with the world to make a product that shines.
Only with the help of those with a "real education." :D

Actually, I don't remember being one of the people that called homeschoolers unsocialized. I mean, Lucky went to public school, and he has NO social skills.

Agape4Robin

Mr. 5020 said:
What are you shaking your head at? Do you know of any (besides T. Edison, of course)?
I believe that the others have answered that question! It's obvious!!!!!! Don't be obtuse........

Mr. 5020

Agape4Robin said:
I believe that the others have answered that question! It's obvious!!!!!! Don't be obtuse........
I don't see any other products than those from Edison. What post are you reading?

Adam

Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
Only with the help of those with a "real education." :D

Actually, I don't remember being one of the people that called homeschoolers unsocialized. I mean, Lucky went to public school, and he has NO social skills.
It was really nice of those professional, worldly people to let the homeschooled, unsocialized Mr. Washington have that job as President when they could have done so much better themselves.

Mr. 5020

truthman said:
It was really nice of those professional, worldly people to let the homeschooled, unsocialized Mr. Washington have that job as President when they could have done so much better themselves.
Worldly? Are you saying all those educated in the public school system are worldly? Or that all those that are homeschooled are spiritual?

C'mon now, I'm not anti-homeschooling. All I said was that I could not think of any successful products made by homeschoolers. And unless we go back to Thomas Edison, you couldn't think of any either. I know homeschooling is the sacred cow around here. I'm not trying to start a war. Yet.

Agape4Robin

Mr. 5020 said:
I don't see any other products than those from Edison. What post are you reading?
Well, let me point out that you forgot Mr. Alexander Graham Bell..................and Mr. Andrew Carnegie. But even the others mentioned produced treasured pieces of literature as well as a solid American Heritage. You can't package that and sell it in a store, but without each one's valuable contribution, America would not be the free Country it is today.

Don't be so materialistic and obtuse..........................

Mr. 5020

Agape4Robin said:
Well, let me point out that you forgot Mr. Alexander Graham Bell..................and Mr. Andrew Carnegie. But even the others mentioned produced treasured pieces of literature as well as a solid American Heritage. You can't package that and sell it in a store, but without each one's valuable contribution, America would not be the free Country it is today.

Don't be so materialistic and obtuse..........................
To quote truthman's source:

Andrew Carnegie, steel manufacturer
Refused to go to school at age five so his parents kept him home. An uncle read
to him out loud. After three years he went to school, but quit a 13, later to
become one of the world’s richest men.

Look like he went to school pretty much until he was 13, so that one's gone. And you're correct, I forgot about Bell. It says he was taught by his very talented mother. And I was speaking of material products the whole time.

Mr. 5020

truthman said:
That's good. If I could have chosen, I would have chosen to be homeschooled, too. Unfortunately, that was not possible with my parents. Even if it had been, the public school would have been a much better choice.

I was in a private school for most of my education, though.

And yes, I do know what obtuse means.