Thread: Test for Knight's honor or dishonor

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test for Knight's honor or dishonor

Classic Gnostic Christian theology contains the doctrine that Yahweh, Yaldabaoth, is a phony creator god, a usurper Lucifer who climbed to EL Elyon's position only in the eyes of priests and scribes of Judah, i.e. Yahweh was man-made to take EL's position away from EL the universal Near Eastern Most High God and give it to Yahweh, the tribal war god of Israel. Wisdom exposes this religious error to those who have eyes to see for themselves and ears to hear the historical facts instead of the man-made traditions of the fathers.

Knight banned me for posting this Gnostic Christian doctrine. He says it's "blasphemy" and I can't post it. But it is classic Gnostic Christian theology and we follow Jesus Christ and Jesus' Father, EL Elyon, not Yahweh.

I say Knight's prejudice shows TOL is NOT a Christian forum but another fundamentalist fraud that censors other usually more liberal Christian beliefs out just like CARM for example does. If Christians of all stripes cannot be allowed to express their beliefs then TOL is fradulent in claiming itself Christian.

This is to test whether or not TOL remains in the hands of bigots like Knight who are abusing rules by self-interpretation to stop Christians of differing beliefs from being able to express themselves here. If this post and me is censored and banned then you know you're not here for honest intellectual debate but here in a kangaroo court with a bunch of Good Ol' Boys running roughshod over the townspeople.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not banned for being a gnostic (freelight has been here forever), you are banned for being a tool.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,489 Times in 1,651 Posts

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You know the consequences. You were told once. Yet you still push the envelope.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Thanks
    Thanked 6,807 Times in 3,859 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's his forum. He can do what he wants.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erm... You are on Knight's site expressing this view so unless you get banned for it then you are wrong.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 1,005 Posts

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waterbear View Post
    Classic Gnostic Christian theology contains the doctrine that Yahweh, Yaldabaoth, is a phony creator god, a usurper Lucifer who climbed to EL Elyon's position only in the eyes of priests and scribes of Judah, i.e. Yahweh was man-made to take EL's position away from EL the universal Near Eastern Most High God and give it to Yahweh, the tribal war god of Israel. Wisdom exposes this religious error to those who have eyes to see for themselves and ears to hear the historical facts instead of the man-made traditions of the fathers.

Knight banned me for posting this Gnostic Christian doctrine. He says it's "blasphemy" and I can't post it. But it is classic Gnostic Christian theology and we follow Jesus Christ and Jesus' Father, EL Elyon, not Yahweh.

I say Knight's prejudice shows TOL is NOT a Christian forum but another fundamentalist fraud that censors other usually more liberal Christian beliefs out just like CARM for example does. If Christians of all stripes cannot be allowed to express their beliefs then TOL is fradulent in claiming itself Christian.

This is to test whether or not TOL remains in the hands of bigots like Knight who are abusing rules by self-interpretation to stop Christians of differing beliefs from being able to express themselves here. If this post and me is censored and banned then you know you're not here for honest intellectual debate but here in a kangaroo court with a bunch of Good Ol' Boys running roughshod over the townspeople.

I think that Knight did the right thing. You didn't get that stuff out of the Bible. Sounds about as believable as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 714 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is to test whether or not TOL remains in the hands of bigots like Knight
    Bingo!

So... why would you want to participate on a site run by a "bigot"?

who are abusing rules
    I wonder what jerks wrote these rules?
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Download the new TOL app for iPhone, iPad, and Android...

Over 6000 post club genuineoriginal's Avatar
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knight banned me for posting this Gnostic Christian doctrine.
    You came onto this forum in order to sling mud at the owners.
    You have done nothing on this forum but whine and rail against everything Christianity stands for.

All of that was overlooked by the owners and they didn't ban you for your childish tantrums or your anti-Christian doctrine.

You were banned for refusing to follow the rules, that is all.
    Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't like the rules go start your own forum.

... ....

Don't invite me to it if you do, from the attitude of your posts it would probably be a hateful horrible little hole of the internet.

Really just stop having such a chip on your shoulder.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Knight banned me for posting this Gnostic Christian doctrine. He says it's "blasphemy" and I can't post it.
    It is blasphemy. But it's a blasphemy that comes straight from Satan himself, and you, my friend, have been diabolically deceived. Yet, I have an antidote: do not fear. Post another thread with a title to the effect of: "Traditio: Please Refute My Doctrines." In that thread, you will post all of your errant beliefs, and I shall show why each of them is erroneous.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waterbear,

You do realize TOL is Knight's website? He created it and he runs it. We are all guests at TOL. Knight has the right to ban anyone for any reason. It is his right as owner of TOL. I have no doubt Knight puts up with lots and lots of BS from many posters. I have never known Knight to ban someone for their views, only for breaking forum rules. The fact that Knight allows anyone to post their foolish nonsense, including yours, without breaking forum rules should be a clue. TOL has Christians, atheists, satanist, agnostics, and many others here who get along fairly well is what makes TOL a fun place.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sites rules is no indication of it's "Christian" authenticity, in fact as you have pointed out with CARM there are much more rigid sites out there that hold to a more strict definition of what "Christianity" is, these are private sites that YOU happened to be privileged enough to be a member of not a public forum sanctioned by the government for equality, free speech and democratic civil rights.

If that is what you are looking for Occupy is camping in front of many Police stations/city halls/etc and you can go down their and join their freedom march.

As far as "internet forums" go, they are privately owned spaces, like your garage and not EVERYONE is allowed to be there and share the beer, only people you allow, ya dig?

That being said, once you learn to navigate the site you might find more tolerance of outside views here in "Religion" than in "Exclusively Christian", there are people in here posting about Islam, Buddhism, Toaism, Hindu and not being banned for it, so obviously your claim that people are not allowed to express themselves is a red herring.

If i had a nickle for every "religious forum" I am permanently banned from (CARM included) I would be a rich man, and yet here I am.

You got to learn to follow Jesus and take your licks in stride, if you speak truth God will honor you and make sure you get your reward and they get theirs Matthew 6:2 (if any is due), that being said your post are full of a lot of speculations, I have found in my travels it is best to use the scripture to convey movements of the Spirit not all your own words, that's the currency many of us accept around here, so give it a try you might be surprised at the result.

keep shinin

jerm

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waterbear's got to be related to these guys...

The Annoying Peasants

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    waterbear.......put the vinegar back on the shelf and try a little honey.
    Religion can never reform mankind, because religion is slavery.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,019 Posts

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Bingo!

So... why would you want to participate on a site run by a "bigot"?

I wonder what jerks wrote these rules?
    I dunno, but they should know better than abusing them

My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Thread Information