The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,352 Times in 7,046 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

​I just got through reading this thread and laughed so hard I cried. It's going in the hall of fame to be preserved.
    Last edited by Sherman; February 29th, 2016 at 03:49 PM.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (November 13th, 2016),JudgeRightly (December 16th, 2016),Mark M (February 29th, 2016),patrick jane (March 24th, 2016),Tambora (November 12th, 2016),theophilus (November 12th, 2016)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 3,267 Posts

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    i'd forgotten that the great big gay sword o' peace ("paxcalibur") was Skinker's:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...-s-big-blooper

were skinker and waterbear the same?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Mark M (February 29th, 2016),patrick jane (March 24th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    i'd forgotten that the great big gay sword o' peace ("paxcalibur") was Skinker's:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...-s-big-blooper

were skinker and waterbear the same?
    ​Yep.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (November 13th, 2016),patrick jane (March 25th, 2016),Tambora (November 12th, 2016),theophilus (March 26th, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,744 Times in 8,155 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting that Paul was slightly more rational and coherent in years past.

I saw DONKEY BREATHING, VOLCANIC MANHOLE open for the Plastmatics at the DuQuoin State Fair in '81.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (November 13th, 2016),Tambora (November 12th, 2016),theophilus (March 26th, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,836 Times in 6,040 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuySmiley View Post
    Knight doesnt have to censor you; nobody is going to read past the second sentence of that rant.
    I did. And I didn't realize I hadn't heard anybody utter the word "chicken...." in possibly two decades. I forgot it existed.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (December 16th, 2016),Tambora (November 12th, 2016),theophilus (March 26th, 2016)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 3,267 Posts

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbear View Post
    Once again the phony Christian Knight who runs this forum has shown his ignorance of Christian roots and Christian theology by censoring my post that typifies the Gnostic Christian position re Yahweh, the God of Israel.

Most all Gnostic Christians had no use for Yahweh, the Fraud of Israel. In many Gnostic Gospels, Yahweh, called variously as Yaldaboath is singled out for warning to all Gnostics against this usurper deity. The bigot Knight has banned me for telling this historical truth about Gnostic Christianity and I think that is chickenshit of Knight. Intellectual cowardice of the worst sort for a forum monitor. I want Knight stopped from pulling his power trip so I can post my Gnostic Christian beliefs truthfully. I don't have to worship Knight's god who we Gnostics know is as phony as the TOL rightwing Christians following Yahweh instead of EL Elyon, God Most High, as Jesus did. I too follow EL Elyon and Jesus but here Knight says I can't post this without his banning me for "blasphemy".

I pointed out why we Gnostics refuse to worship Yahweh and give the hideous commandments Yahweh gave to ancient Hebrews in the Old Testament. They are there for anyone to read and I am not alone by millions and millions of Christians who have never been able to relate to that Fraud of Israel who issued such genocidal, homicidal commandments such as ordering the slaughter of women and children just because they were of another social group with their own religious beliefs. That is no god for any Christian to worship and if Knight wants to worship such a devil let him do so but he can never ever tell me to do so. He has zero spiritual authority over me or you or anyone. I can't tell he is a Christian at all by his posted beliefs which like the TOL standard is anti-Christian when it comes to wanting to hurt the same types of social outcasts that Jesus defended.

If Knight has ever studied Christian theology he doesn't show it. He seems to know nothing about Gnostic Christian theology or history which is a terrible thing for a Christian forum monitor who sets himself up for judging other Christian beliefs. Either that or he is another plain fundamentalist Christian bigot of which TOL boards are filled with who like bigots everywhere when they have any power will impose their prejudices on anyone they can. Here Knight is doing it on any members of TOL who's theology doesn't match his on politically polluted ideas.

Well, like I say, I am not going to let any bigot stop me from expressing my Gnostic Christian beliefs just because the bigot, Knight in this case, wants to play religious war games with me and try to stop me posting Gnostic Christian theology. If I banned again for expressing the Gnostic hostility to Yahweh, then you will know that Knight is using this forum for political bullying, for ego tripping, for using Christ and God to try to impose their beliefs, their opinions, by force on the rest of us Christians. Like I said before, I will not participate in any Christian kangaroo court where fundamentalists abuse forum rules to attack non-fundamentalist Christians.

Merry Christmas to you all if Knight bans me again for standing up for Gnostic Christianity in the face of continuing Pauline Christian bigots. At least this time around unlike the 4th century or the 12th when the RCC declared war against Gnostic Christians, Knight doesn't have the Vatican or the Inquisition to seriously harm we Gnostic Christians. Gnostic Christians were the very first victims of Pauline Christian persecution and we have died by the tens of thousands at the hands of such Pauline bigots like Knight when they have political power behind them. Banning is the closest Knight will ever get to his dreams of such religious organizational power, lucky for us as America's Constitution protects us from such theological fascism.

skinker aka waterbear!

zombie thread lives again!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tune in next week for...

GORM McMANCRUS vs THE DONKEY BREATHING VOLCANIC MANHOLE!

Don't miss it! Same Culture-time, same Culture-station for...

CONCERN TROLLING MOBY WARRIORS FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE ROBOTS!
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

15. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (November 13th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tune in next week for...

GORM McMANCRUSH vs THE DONKEY BREATHING VOLCANIC MANHOLE!

Don't miss it! Same Culture-time, same Culture-station for...

CONCERN TROLLING MOBY WARRIORS FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE ROBOTS!
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

17. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (November 13th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    skinker aka waterbear!

zombie thread lives again!
    Reading this thread is like reading the funnies. It is hilarious.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (November 13th, 2016),Grosnick Marowbe (November 13th, 2016),JudgeRightly (December 16th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The op was a fruitcake for sure.

C. H. Mackintosh

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (November 13th, 2016),JudgeRightly (December 16th, 2016)

Thread Information