User Tag List

Page 117 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1815

Thread: Ask Knight II

  1. #1741
    Fiddle Dee Dee Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    37,966
    Thanks
    103,006
    Thanked 31,516 Times in 20,127 Posts

    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148022
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    oh tam


    i was over it before it started
    Couldn't tell.


    you might try the same
    Too hard.

    I make the alligators look tame.
    A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman.
    Lord have mercy.


  2. #1742
    Fiddle Dee Dee Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    37,966
    Thanks
    103,006
    Thanked 31,516 Times in 20,127 Posts

    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148022
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    i love this place!
    I love it more!

    I make the alligators look tame.
    A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman.
    Lord have mercy.


  3. #1743
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,204
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 3,758 Times in 2,858 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147677

  4. #1744
    Fiddle Dee Dee Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    37,966
    Thanks
    103,006
    Thanked 31,516 Times in 20,127 Posts

    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148022
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    Where did you get those extensions?

    I make the alligators look tame.
    A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman.
    Lord have mercy.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    musterion (August 28th, 2016)

  6. #1745
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,204
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 3,758 Times in 2,858 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147677
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Actually, the assumptive bit...
    there was no "assumptive bit"

    there was a post i made asking a simple question - on topic

    Quote Originally Posted by town
    I chose not to engage it or him
    right, because you're an insecure girlyman who can't stand being challenged

    Quote Originally Posted by town
    and he removed it and posted it again the second day.
    yep - i wanted a response from you, or anybody else who cared to

    you know - dialogue?

    Quote Originally Posted by town
    He's made his position on the law, lawyers and me fairly clear.
    man's law is an abomination when it conflicts with God's Law

    lawyers are filthy manipulative scumbags who should be executed

    you're a wuss

    Quote Originally Posted by town
    Nothing in his attempt was an honest effort at substantive engagement.
    see - that's exactly what a wuss would say

    except most wusses wouldn't be as prissy about it


    Quote Originally Posted by town
    I didn't report the post, though I did alert the mods

    right, because inherently, you're a sneaky, manipulative prissy wuss

  7. #1746
    Fiddle Dee Dee Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    37,966
    Thanks
    103,006
    Thanked 31,516 Times in 20,127 Posts

    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148022
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    i was over it before it started


    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    there was no "assumptive bit"

    there was a post i made asking a simple question - on topic



    right, because you're an insecure girlyman who can't stand being challenged



    yep - i wanted a response from you, or anybody else who cared to

    you know - dialogue?



    man's law is an abomination when it conflicts with God's Law

    lawyers are filthy manipulative scumbags who should be executed

    you're a wuss



    see - that's exactly what a wuss would say

    except most wusses wouldn't be as prissy about it





    right, because inherently, you're a sneaky, manipulative prissy wuss

    I make the alligators look tame.
    A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman.
    Lord have mercy.


  8. #1747
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,204
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 3,758 Times in 2,858 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147677
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post

    yep - i wanted a response from you, or anybody else who cared to
    i set it up as a poll!


    be sure to vote tam!

    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ce-quot-System

  9. #1748
    Fiddle Dee Dee Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    37,966
    Thanks
    103,006
    Thanked 31,516 Times in 20,127 Posts

    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148022
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post


    be sure to vote tam!
    Hold your breath.

    And suck on a tic-tac.

    I make the alligators look tame.
    A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman.
    Lord have mercy.


  10. #1749
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    17,219
    Thanks
    2,044
    Thanked 4,413 Times in 2,676 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147775
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    there was no "assumptive bit"
    You're wrong, which isn't new. You began assuming blame and some unjust conduct on the part of the prosecutor or judge. In point of fact, the prosecutor had sufficient evidence to bill him and move forward, the judge presided, but a jury of his peers convicted him.

    there was a post i made asking a simple question - on topic
    Supra, but it wasn't really an honest question, one to start a serious conversation. It was an invitation to one of your eventual temper tantrums and nothing else. That's why you kept erasing and posting it when it was clear that I had no intention of investing a moment in it.

    You're about to make my point about the point of any post you're aiming in my direction.

    right, because you're an insecure girlyman who can't stand being challenged
    See, that's literally just stupid, though it underscores my above. Else, I've defended enormously unpopular topics around here, routinely argued among the aggressive anti-theists, noted the necessary legal outcome of homosexual marriages, the building of a Muslim center near ground zero, etc.

    There's no truth in you, only animosity and some perverse pleasure at being at the center of a pointless commotion.

    I omit your temper tantrum that follows and note that it doubles down on my point about you.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

    Ask Mr. Religion (August 28th, 2016),Quetzal (August 29th, 2016)

  12. #1750
    The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    11,924
    Thanks
    1,087
    Thanked 8,183 Times in 6,375 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)




    Rep Power
    2147682
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    to knight:

    so, i made a post in town's thread "Legal Notes: taking stock of the law here and abroad."

    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4800577

    it was on topic, non-confrontational, polite even

    and the over-sensitive little girlieman with control issues apparently went whining to Sherman and got me removed from the discussion


    rumor was that tol is a place for dialogue

    is that no longer true?
    It really was not the question itself that got you removed from the thread. When TH chose not to engage you, you deleted and reposted it moving it further down in the thread in attempt to put it on front of his face again. You did it again a second time. Forum members do have the right to ignore posts that they don't want to engage without being followed down the thread with the post they have opted to ignore.

    The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

    Ask Mr. Religion (August 28th, 2016),journey (September 2nd, 2016),musterion (August 29th, 2016),Quetzal (August 29th, 2016),Tambora (August 28th, 2016),Town Heretic (August 29th, 2016)

  14. #1751
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,204
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 3,758 Times in 2,858 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147677
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Hold your breath.
    ok, now what

    And suck on a tic-tac.
    i prefer altoids

    but i keep 'em in a nigroids tin just for fun!



  15. #1752
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,204
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 3,758 Times in 2,858 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147677
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    It really was not the question itself that got you removed from the thread. When TH chose not to engage you, you deleted and reposted it moving it further down in the thread in attempt to put it on front of his face again. You did it again a second time. Forum members do have the right to ignore posts that they don't want to engage without being followed down the thread with the post they have opted to ignore.

    iow, town doesn't know how to ignore things

    thanks!

  16. #1753
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,204
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 3,758 Times in 2,858 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147677
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    there was no "assumptive bit"
    Quote Originally Posted by town
    you're wrong, which isn't new. You began assuming blame and some unjust conduct on the part of the prosecutor or judge.
    a man was unjustly deprived of his liberty (and came within a whisker of being executed)

    an innocent man

    and your argument is that the judge and prosecutor were just doing their jobs?

    as I've said elsewhere, lawyers are disgusting scumbags who should be executed

    Quote Originally Posted by town
    In point of fact, the prosecutor had sufficient evidence
    in point of fact, he didn't

    he couldn't have, in a just system

    because the guy was innocent


    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser
    there was a post i made asking a simple question - on topic
    Quote Originally Posted by town
    Supra
    i'll see your gay little "supra" and raise you an "already rebutted"

    Quote Originally Posted by town
    , but it wasn't really an honest question, one to start a serious conversation.
    sure it was, and sure it is

    kinda weird that you'd choose to have that conversation here, but you're a weird guy

    Quote Originally Posted by town
    It was an invitation to one of your eventual temper tantrums and nothing else.
    oh town

    you're the one who has the temper tantrums when you don't get your way

    remember you stalking off the site?

    twice?

    remember the temper tantrum you threw when the rep points were reset?

    remember the temper tantrum you threw when mommy cleared all your pretty pictures off the fridge door?

    classic!


    Quote Originally Posted by town
    That's why you kept erasing and posting it when it was clear that I had no intention of investing a moment in it.
    nah, I just wanted it front and center for everybody to what a scumbag coward you are

    Quote Originally Posted by town
    You're about to make my point about the point of any post you're aiming in my direction.
    you know how i can tell when you're losing your composure?

    two tells

    first, you fall back on arcane and obscure usages, like supra
    second, you don't bother to proofread, and you post poorly composed stuff like the sentence above

    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser
    right, because you're an insecure girlyman who can't stand being challenged
    Quote Originally Posted by town
    See, that's literally just stupid
    actually, it proves my point

    i was challenging you and instead of responding in a cool and composed manner, you fell back on the most basic ad hom

    classic!

    and then you feel compelled to laboriously build a case to cover the fact that, while you were pretending to have me on ignore, you were secretly fuming at the fact that i was continuing to challenge you

    classic!




    dance, little monkey, dance!

  17. #1754
    Your powers are weak, old man. Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,545
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 646 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    951532
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    to knight:

    so, i made a post in town's thread "Legal Notes: taking stock of the law here and abroad."

    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4800577

    it was on topic, non-confrontational, polite even

    and the over-sensitive little girlieman with control issues apparently went whining to Sherman and got me removed from the discussion


    rumor was that tol is a place for dialogue

    is that no longer true?
    With your history of stalling Town I think that was a more than reasonable response.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

    Download the new TOL app for iPhone, iPad, and Android...


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knight For Your Post:

    Ask Mr. Religion (August 29th, 2016),journey (September 2nd, 2016),Tambora (August 29th, 2016)

  19. #1755
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,204
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 3,758 Times in 2,858 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147677
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    With your history of stalling Town I think that was a more than reasonable response.
    in terms of making cogent argumentation, town's been stalled since he joined the site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us