User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Is it wrong to go trick or treating or to a dress up party on Halloween?

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone66 View Post
    I'm at work right now. Along with my work uniform I'm wearing a pair of tattered bat wings, horns, and just enough makeup to look demonic.
    Did you know that your username is Hades' wife? That, for some reason, came to mind when I saw this kid dressed as a cauldron walking beside I who believe was Goldilocks. I know my mythology

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
    Did you know that your username is Hades' wife? That, for some reason, came to mind when I saw this kid dressed as a cauldron walking beside I who believe was Goldilocks. I know my mythology
    I know where my name came from, it's also my stage name.

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
    Then you should appreciate her name even more.

Persephone was captured and held against her will by Hades in the underworld. From what I know of Persephone's story, I'd think they would relate to that somewhat.

But, HEY, I'm just thinkin' out loud. Thinking, bad habit in general on here.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a child, I loved the slight spookiness of Halloween. Now that I am very much grown, it kind of creeps me out.

To add to the general creepiness of last night, one of our close by neighbors blew his brains out. It's so awful and so very sad.
    He was a very religious man. I cannot figure out why he would do this, and leave his sick wife alone.
    Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Thread Information