Samuel Alito

kmoney

Hall of Fame
drbrumley said:
Maybe, maybe not. Your the one with all the info about the guy.
The only info I have is from the link provided which you have also. It isn't completely clear if he was here illegally. If the INS got involved then I'd say he was either here illegally or China was calling for his return so he could be arrested. If he wanted to come here and start a family why didn't he bring his girlfriend? He left her there and she was found and the government forced the abortion. Him having asylum here doesn't really accomplish anything. In any case I think I agree that at least in this case it doesn't show Alito is pro-choice or pro-abortion. The laws themselves have nothing to do with abortion. It shows that Alito did his job.

drbrumley

kmoney said:
The only info I have is from the link provided which you have also. It isn't completely clear if he was here illegally. If the INS got involved then I'd say he was either here illegally or China was calling for his return so he could be arrested. If he wanted to come here and start a family why didn't he bring his girlfriend? He left her there and she was found and the government forced the abortion. Him having asylum here doesn't really accomplish anything. In any case I think I agree that at least in this case it doesn't show Alito is pro-choice or pro-abortion. The laws themselves have nothing to do with abortion. It shows that Alito did his job.
Well, you can agree with Alito all you want to. You can claim to be against abortion all you want to but if you rule for it because of process reasons, your a pro abort. Just of a different skin.

elohiym

BillyBob said:
So it's OK to put the Bible above the US Constitution as long as you aren't Catholic?
The Bible ensures the Constitution is followed. Is there something in the Constitution that is a threat to the teachings of the Bible?

You might as well separate Catholic from Bible, because they hold tradition and the Popes word over the Bible. My issue with a Catholic is not that they might use the Bible, believe me.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
kmoney said:
Was he here illegally?

He was here seeking refuge. Haven't you figured out that the lawyers and judges in this country can twist any law to get any result they want? Illegal or legal? He was being persecuted by the commies who murdered his kid. Why couldn't the supposed "pro-life" alito find it in his suposed pro-life heart to help the guy? Becuase he is not pro-life and he has a heart blackened with evil!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
He was here looking for freedom and safety from a pro-murder governemt!
Maybe, but I don't think he was very smart in his attempt. He didn't bring his girlfriend for one, he left her there to be found. He might not have even been here legally but that might have been tougher to pull off because you can't just walk across the border. I guess he was going to try and get asylum for him and his girlfriend and she'd travel here later. It was too late though because by the time he contacted his family from the US she already had the abortion.

drbrumley

Chen is either now dead or rotting in prison for his crime(WANTING A FAMILY and NOT WILLING TO SACRIFICE HIS CHILD at the altar of the Chinese Government.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
He was here seeking refuge. Haven't you figured out that the lawyers and judges in this country can twist any law to get any result they want? Illegal or legal? He was being persecuted by the commies who murdered his kid. Why couldn't the supposed "pro-life" alito find it in his suposed pro-life heart to help the guy? Becuase he is not pro-life and he has a heart blackened with evil!
Because judges don't go with their heart, they go by the law. Yell at your legislators, not the judges.

The only way I think you could still give this guy asylum and still go by the law is that you could say they would have been married but they weren't allowed by Chinese law.

drbrumley

kmoney said:
Maybe, but I don't think he was very smart in his attempt. He didn't bring his girlfriend for one, he left her there to be found. He might not have even been here legally but that might have been tougher to pull off because you can't just walk across the border. I guess he was going to try and get asylum for him and his girlfriend and she'd travel here later. It was too late though because by the time he contacted his family from the US she already had the abortion.
Dude, have you tried to escape China? You don't come to America with the Chinese blessings and you can't get out with tag alongs. The problem seems to be Chen came here looking for asylum. And he told our officialsof what happened.And they still turned a deaf ear. But yet, lets let those Mexicans in by the bus load.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
kmoney said:

Why didn't he bring his girlfreind? K-man sometimes my blood boils when I read your ignorant posts! Do you relize that he was escaping from a murderous country that is a virtual and total prison? It's not like when you are escaping from prison that you can bring along whoever you want!
Geeeezzzzzz

Yeah, Alito did the job of an evil judge - he sent this poor chap back to the commies who will surely punish him severely and possibly to death!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
kmoney said:
Because judges don't go with their heart, they go by the law. Yell at your legislators, not the judges.

The only way I think you could still give this guy asylum and still go by the law is that you could say they would have been married but they weren't allowed by Chinese law.

Okay, so you go by the law if it says it's legal to murder Jews or own blacks. Thanks for letting us all know where you stand K-KK-man.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
drbrumley said:
Keep em on thier toes Crash.

Hey, I just got back from the Smokehouse Tavern with my awesome family, we had some serious Memphis style ribs. I'm going to bed now! God Bless all and God, please, please help K-money to think clearly and biblically. Amen

drbrumley

CRASH said:
Hey, I just got back from the Smokehouse Tavern with my awesome family, we had some serious Memphis style ribs. I'm going to bed now! God Bless all and God, please, please help K-money to think clearly and biblically. Amen
Amen!!!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
Why didn't he bring his girlfreind? K-man sometimes my blood boils when I read your ignorant posts! Do you relize that he was escaping from a murderous country that is a virtual and total prison? It's not like when you are escaping from prison that you can bring along whoever you want!
Geeeezzzzzz

Yeah, Alito did the job of an evil judge - he sent this poor chap back to the commies who will surely punish him severely and possibly to death!
Don't have a heart attack man, boiling blood doesn't sound too good :chuckle:

I admit that taking his pregnant girlfriend would have been tough, but even if he would have gotten asylum could the US have forced China to release the girlfriend?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
kmoney said:
Don't have a heart attack man, boiling blood doesn't sound too good :chuckle:

I admit that taking his pregnant girlfriend would have been tough, but even if he would have gotten asylum could the US have forced China to release the girlfriend?

No.