Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
lovemeorhateme said:
Adam_Kratt said:
Is your Hebrew Word Study compiled by a Gentile or by a Hebrew Speaking Jew?? Go ask a Rabbi what Toevah..... and Toebah is not a word.... as for towehah.. you might want to check that with someone who speaks hebrew from birth.. and not rely on someone who studied hebrew in college and now feels they can expound on the word better then a native Hebrew speaker... I have done the questions.... TOEVAH is a word which denotes uncleanliness.. not an abomination. I am always amused by Gentile Christians attempts at explaining Jewish practices or concepts. If you remeber Gentile Christians were exempt of the Torah because the New Testement says that it would be an extra burden and while young and immature in faith Gentile Christians would not be able to keep them.

:yawn:

Why argue against the Bible? Because you don't like what it says! Why else would you contest those scripture which are in specific reference to homosexuality? It is because you think that if you can show real Christians that the Bible is incorrect on the issue, they will accept you.

Let me tell you now, if they are a real Christian, they won't accept you in your sin, and will not accept your 'justification' or your sin. I thank God that when I came to places such as here at TOL, the Christians here didn't accept me. If they had, I would not be a real Christian today. They would have made me feel good and comfortable in my homosexual sin, which is what I wanted. I am sure you want the same as I at one time wanted, because I have been there, where you are.

I saw the truth before it was too late. I am thankful to God for this. I can only pray for you to see the truth too. I tell you now, I will not accept you in your sin, and I will not condone the act of homosexuality.

By the way, the next time you decide to plagiarise from the website for MCC, the please post the reference.

Wow, lmohm, this is such a great post and I was very blessed when I read it. :up:

Context

The Berean

Another example of TOL doing good. When a Christian in sin can accept "tough love" from other Christians and see that the tough love has a purpose then that is a good sign that the Christian is sin truly wants to repent. Praise God! :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Living in sin can be a rush for some folks. Another "rush" can be living for Christ and preaching His word. It's really cool to see lovemeorhateme go from one rush to the other. :up:

lovemeorhateme

The Berean said:
Another example of TOL doing good. When a Christian in sin can accept "tough love" from other Christians and see that the tough love has a purpose then that is a good sign that the Christian is sin truly wants to repent. Praise God! :thumb:

:thumb:

I recognise what happened to me when I joined TOL was 'tough love'. Back then I called it hate!

Adam thinks he is right. He is convinced of it. However, I have been there, so I know what he is thinking. And now I'm showing that 'tough love' that I once hated! :chuckle:

lovemeorhateme

Knight said:
Living in sin can be a rush for some folks. Another "rush" can be living for Christ and preaching His word. It's really cool to see lovemeorhateme go from one rush to the other. :up:

And I wouldn't want to go back. I really wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.