step by step by step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
soothsayer said:
Homosexuals deserve for us to leave them alone.

Quiet, you! The rest of us are afraid someone else's bed springs are squeaking. Somewhere. Maybe.

I genuinely wish more Christian leaders would say such things in public and on the nightly news; the public reaction would be interesting to see.

pentatonic145

Jefferson said:
So why did Jesus not advocate she be executed?
Could it be that Jesus loves her and considered her valuable? God is love - don't forget that when you search for all these scriptures to demonstrate all the things/people God hates. If God hates all these people, then why did Jesus bother to shed his blood on the cross for their detestable, abominable sins? Are you from the "No mercy for the wicked" camp? I can see from your avatar that you ARE from the "Let's scare everyone away from the church and be a stumbling block to people" camp.

soothsayer

Granite said:
Quiet, you! The rest of us are afraid someone else's bed springs are squeaking. Somewhere. Maybe.

I genuinely wish more Christian leaders would say such things in public and on the nightly news; the public reaction would be interesting to see.

I wish more Christian leaders would come out of the closet and stop being such homophobes.

pentatonic145

soothsayer said:
Homosexuals deserve for us to leave them alone.
Yet they refuse to leave us alone. Homosexuals are constantly demanding recognition and thrusting their lifestyles in our faces and the faces of our schoolchildren.

soothsayer

pentatonic145 said:
Could it be that Jesus loves her and considered her valuable? God is love - don't forget that when you search for all these scriptures to demonstrate all the things/people God hates. If God hates all these people, then why did Jesus bother to shed his blood on the cross for their detestable, abominable sins? Are you from the "No mercy for the wicked" camp? I can see from your avatar that you ARE from the "Let's scare everyone away from the church and be a stumbling block to people" camp.

I, for one, am from the "there-are-too-many-camps-for-them-all-to-be-considered-truly-Christian camp." These divergent camps cannot all be right.

Granite

Hall of Fame
pentatonic145 said:
Yet they refuse to leave us alone. Homosexuals are constantly demanding recognition and thrusting their lifestyles in our faces and the faces of our schoolchildren.

The same could be said for Christians.

soothsayer

pentatonic145 said:

Homosexual evangelists???!!!! That's a new one!:liberals:

pentatonic145

soothsayer said:
Homosexual evangelists???!!!! That's a new one!:liberals:
Oh no it's not. Homosexual culture has become very pervasive in the west - in TV, movies, art, literature - they are everywhere and they are preaching. After all, everyone is preaching something.

I will say this - the door to homosexual "evangelism" was opened by heterosexual sin, which was the first to saturate our TVs and movie theaters. Now, it's just a matter of time before even worse forms of sexual depravity become "tolerated" and "accepted" and syndicated on TV.

soothsayer

pentatonic145 said:
Oh no it's not. Homosexual culture has become very pervasive in the west - in TV, movies, art, literature - they are everywhere and they are preaching. After all, everyone is preaching something.

I will say this - the door to homosexual "evangelism" was opened by heterosexual sin, which was the first to saturate our TVs and movie theaters. Now, it's just a matter of time before even worse forms of sexual depravity become "tolerated" and "accepted" and syndicated on TV.

The difference is that homosexuals are asking merely to accepted as part of our culture. They're not asking people to be gay. If you can't stand to see it on TV, you are weak and you shouldn't watch. You can accept homosexuality without being a homosexual. On the other hand, if you accept Christianity as part of the culture but aren't one yourself, then you are an "enemy" according to Christians.

pentatonic145

soothsayer said:
The difference is that homosexuals are asking merely to accepted as part of our culture. They're not asking people to be gay.
Not yet - but that will be the next step. The argument for promotoing homosexuality as superior to heterosexuality will be based on overpopulation, which is soon to become a major problem in this world. That is my prediction anyway.

pentatonic145

Homosexuality is just like any other sin - It's something people indulge in to gratify themselves, regardless of what the consequences are. Homosexuals are selfish, as are all people who engage in any kind of sexual sin. It's all about "geting off". There is no real love in it. Just like there's no real love in a one-night stand between a man and a woman. Every person has appetites. But succumbing to every appetite we have often results in sin.

I guess what I'm saying is, homosexuals are people like everyone else and they need Jesus just the same as the rest of us. But I can't condone their lifestyle anymore than I can condone my former lifestyle of drug abuse: There's just no justification for it. It's unhealthy and hurtful, and it causes us to be seperated from a Holy God who loves us and wants to help us.

soothsayer

pentatonic145 said:
Not yet - but that will be the next step. The argument for promotoing homosexuality as superior to heterosexuality will be based on overpopulation, which is soon to become a major problem in this world. That is my prediction anyway.

That is an erroneous claim. Homosexuals don't belive they can convert anybody because they claim that they are "born that way." Homosexuality will never be promoted as the superior option because most people are not homosexual. And even if it was promoted as such some day, you would still have the choice to abstain from homosexual activity. Are you afraid that you wouldn't be able to? Are you a closet homo?:think:

soothsayer

pentatonic145 said:
Hey man - I'm not the one who chose piano (think: Liberace, Elton John)

I'm a gittar player man!

BTW - please do not mention Dave Navarro

Touche! However, sexual preference has nothing to do with the instrument you choose to play. And my piano could kick your guitar's a**! :box::chuckle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OT: if homosexuals are born thus and no choice is involved, natural selection should have wiped them out.

soothsayer

stipe said:
OT: if homosexuals are born thus and no choice is involved, natural selection should have wiped them out.

Maybe it's wiping it out as we speak? Natural selection takes a long time. There aren't exactly too many homosexuals reproducing, are there? That is, unless you count the Christian closet homosexuals who are in a heterosexual marriages because they are afraid to act on their feelings because of your mean god.

Status
Not open for further replies.