Bob Enyart's Theology STINKS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
docrob57 said:
Okay, now that I have your attention.

I do not think that Bob Enyart's theology stinks (sorry for the deception), though I am not an adherent of the Open View.

However, as long as his theology stays within the bounds of orthodox Chrisitianity, he can preach whatever he wants, as far as I am concerned, because I will always greatly appreciate and encourage his never flinching support for life, including and especially in hideous cases such as that of Terry Schindler and this latest case involving the young child Dylan.

Thank you Mr. Enyart, for all that you do. Dittos, you are a great American!! :wave:

LOL docrob, nice attention getter! I will jump in here and say, I can appreciate Calvinists such as docrob, SOTK, and Hilston, who I consider good hearted brothers in Christ. I believe all these people desire to honor God and believe that their doctrine does that. I consider Hilston a genius, and if anyone could convert me to Calvinism I'd guess it would be him, not that I think he could.... :)

Bob Enyart is my favorite Bible teacher, and God's own truth is that I happened to be listening to "Predestination VS Freewill" when I opened this thread! :)

docrob57

Vaquero45 said:
LOL docrob, nice attention getter! I will jump in here and say, I can appreciate Calvinists such as docrob, SOTK, and Hilston, who I consider good hearted brothers in Christ. I believe all these people desire to honor God and believe that their doctrine does that. I consider Hilston a genius, and if anyone could convert me to Calvinism I'd guess it would be him, not that I think he could.... :)

Bob Enyart is my favorite Bible teacher, and God's own truth is that I happened to be listening to "Predestination VS Freewill" when I opened this thread! :)

By the way, I am not necessarily a Calvinist, just not an open theist.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
SOTK said:
Arminianism

Mennonite

:think: I can't think of any others at the moment!
yeah I know, I was just kidding.

I believe Molinism is another one, or something like that.

And are you serious about Mennonite? I live in PA and there are lots of Mennonites here, but I never knew that they were based on some belief about God's foreknowledge.

AROTO

I heard Bob laughs when someone dies of AIDS. Pro-Life, huh?

He also rejoices when a homosexual repents :bannana:

I have found very few flaws with his theology.

beanieboy

I never realized that he was in wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Enyart

He's been married 3 times, dumped by Amazon, and had his radio spot dumped for a paying customer.
He's had a pretty rocky time.

And he is cousins with the first gay couple to adopt in NJ. That must be a fun family reunion...

docrob57

kmoney said:
There's a third option?? :confused:

;)

When I came here I considered myself a Calvinist. And I still may be one. However, I certainly do not believe in the predestination of everything.

I once read an article called "Of Clouds and Clocks." It was an article dealing with the philosophy of science, but some of its insights are applicable to this discussion. Of course, I don't have time to talk about it now, but hopefully I will see this in the near future and remind myself of it.

I definitely accept the T, the P and probably the I of the TULIP. If I remembered what the U was, I might accept that too.

Merfbliff

BANNED
Banned
AROTO said:
He also rejoices when a homosexual repents :bannana:

I have found very few flaws with his theology.

I don't really care about his Theology, all the best arguments, rhetroic and theology are worthless without Love. Bob acts like a jerk to the un-churched, community.

Merfbliff

BANNED
Banned
kmoney said:
Cool! I'd rather people think of Bob when they think of Christianity than Pat Robertson. I think so anyway...:noid:

I'd rather people think of Jesus when they think of Christianity.

Shalom

kmoney said:
I appreciate Bob Enyart too. Too bad his radio show wasn't more popular nationwide......

Thanks Bob! :thumb:

I always get mad because right after him is some totally stupid Dr. with all this minerals and vitamins that he wants to sell you and its the worlds most boring show on earth. And then my pastor comes on at 4:00pm so I wish Bob would go from 3:00pm - 4:00pm.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Merfbliff said:
I don't really care about his Theology, all the best arguments, rhetroic and theology are worthless without Love.
...says a man who approves of starving handicapped children to death.

AROTO

Merfbliff said:
I don't really care about his Theology, all the best arguments, rhetroic and theology are worthless without Love. Bob acts like a jerk to the un-churched, community.

He calls a shovel a shovel and a spade a spade. Maybe if "Christians" weren't as accepting as we have become the world wouldn't be sliding down this slipper slope we are on :think:

JoyfulRook

Shalom said:
I always get mad because right after him is some totally stupid Dr. with all this minerals and vitamins that he wants to sell you and its the worlds most boring show on earth. And then my pastor comes on at 4:00pm so I wish Bob would go from 3:00pm - 4:00pm.
I actually think that Dr. guy is pretty smart. His show is pretty boring, but he's pretty right on.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
I never realized that he was in wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Enyart

He's been married 3 times, dumped by Amazon, and had his radio spot dumped for a paying customer.
He's had a pretty rocky time.

And he is cousins with the first gay couple to adopt in NJ. That must be a fun family reunion...
:darwinsm: So much for the Buddhist "luv and compashun" facade.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom said:
My guess would be that of the 3 the vitamin guy is most able to pick his spot. $$ talks!

Status
Not open for further replies.