feminists killed tol 

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't like remembering that but it's necessary, to remember what it would be like if they managed their ideal theonomy.

Well, it is a response to Chrys making the false claim he made in the OP. It is also an example of the mindset of what all women need to fight against. You notice that the same people never start threads about the evil of abuse towards children, the elderly and women. The obvious assumption would be because they either don’t care or personally support such abuses.

The thread I mentioned was actually started in response to certain comments and mindset.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, it is a response to Chrys making the false claim he made in the OP. It is also an example of the mindset of what all women need to fight against. You notice that the same people never start threads about the evil of abuse towards children, the elderly and women. The obvious assumption would be because they either don’t care or personally support such abuses.

Where are all the threads YOU haven't started on the evils of abuse toward children, the elderly and women?

What obvious assumption might we draw from that? :think:

eider

Back when TOL was a busier place, there were actually quite a few posters who indicated in a poll that homosexuals should be executed. There were posters who advocated for stoning to be brought back. Who didn't have much of a problem with marrying off young girls (because Mary in the Bible was a young girl). And so on. Quite a few bloodthirsty fundies.

I do remember that poll. It's results.
Scary.......... really scary....... if such a mindset should ever become a majority.
If that happened, then would be the time to remember your 2nd Amendment, methinks.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I do remember that poll. It's results.
Scary.......... really scary....... if such a mindset should ever become a majority.
If that happened, then would be the time to remember your 2nd Amendment, methinks.

Now is the time to remember our 2nd amendment, methinks.

eider

As well as that thread “On Deservedness” discussing how women deserve to be raped. That is the type of mentality that “kills” forums.

I was away for a time.......... what is this I occasionally hear on here about killed forums, or busier times, etc?

eider

Now is the time to remember our 2nd amendment, methinks.

Oh..... take care! Have a care!
What would you recommend if the State or Police in your country became (somehow) bad and you felt threatened, your family, or your children? Would that be a time to remember the 2nd Amendment?

If so, the vast vast majority of the BLM protesters and marchers, demonstrating about just that (the above) have shown massive self control....... because they've mostly left their guns at home.

Careful what you wish for.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was away for a time.......... what is this I occasionally hear on here about killed forums, or busier times, etc?

TOL use to be much busier. Many long time members no longer post here. Chrys blames everything on feminists while I tend to look at responses to the thread of the one I pointed out.

ok doser

If so, the vast vast majority of the BLM protesters and marchers, demonstrating about just that (the above) have shown massive self control....... because they've mostly left their guns at home.

but they haven't left their lighters and their looting shoes at home

What would you recommend if the State or Police in your country became (somehow) bad and you felt threatened, your family, or your children?

I support the police and give them the benefit of the doubt when they are confronted by violent criminals, like Jacob Blake, George Floyd, Rodney King ...

ok doser

TOL use to be much busier. Many long time members no longer post here.

billybob, knight, lighthouse, trad, kmo, nori, crow, zakath, fool

and on the tard side of the aisle, that weirdo zoo, purex, aikey, qweetzel, kiwimachoo, thehorn ...

heck, at times half the traffic was the squeakster bumping up his goofy "revelation" threads

Last edited:

eider

feminists must have abortion to be equal

equal? we talkin bout equal?

Is that it?
Because if that is your argument then you are busted on this thread.

I know that one feminist here is pro-life.
And I am here, who believes in Absolute Gender Equality and I have lived pro-life, in the hardest circumstances my late wife and I lived it.

Two reasons why your claim is untrue...... not true......... false.

So try again........ how do you think that feminists destroyed TOL?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Is that it?

And I am here, who believes in Absolute Gender Equality and I have lived pro-life, in the hardest circumstances my late wife and I lived it.

You can't believe what they say.
I can't believe what you say.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is that it?

Sigh. He would rather remain stubborn than use common sense. My voting against anyone associated with the GOP has nothing to do with.support for abortion but rather everything to do with my disdain for the Republican Party. In truth, their supposed prolife stance is just a gimmick. TheY have absolute disdain for women, children and individuals of color.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
feminists control the teachers union
feminists control the democratic party
the democratic party supports the killing of babies