WHO IS GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?

Right Divider

Body part
God says the new covenant is NOT of HUMAN DESCENT.

Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

God's Truth

Sarah bore Isaac only because Divine intervention gave her an egg...she was barren so descendants were humanly impossible

It’s by faith and obedience...just as Israel left Egypt as a mixed multitude...led by faith and obedience...one Law for both native and foreigner

Mary bore only because Divine intervention gave her Seed...
I don't think you can say Sarah didn't have any eggs.

God promised ABRAHAM that a blood descendant would come the Savior.

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Genesis 26:4-5I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Genesis 22:17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies,

Genesis 15:5 He took him outside and said, "Look up at the sky and count the stars--if indeed you can count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."

Deuteronomy 7:8But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestorsthat he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 4:37 Because he loved your ancestors and chose their descendants after them, he brought you out of Egypt by his Presence and his great strength,

Deuteronomy 9:5 It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations, the LORD your God will drive them out before you, to accomplish what he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Micah 7:20You will be faithful to Jacob, and show love to Abraham, as you pledged on oath to our ancestors in days long ago.

Romans 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Romans 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

The ANCESTORS of the Israelites are ABRAHAM, ISAAC, and JACOB, and to David, and all the way to Mary and Joseph.

An ANCESTOR, an OFFSPRING, a DESCENDANT---are BLOOD RELATIVES.

The Jews are those BLOOD related to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Since Jesus came, it no longer matters if one is blood related to Abraham---it only matters now if we come into the blood of Jesus.

God's Truth

God says the new covenant is NOT of HUMAN DESCENT.

Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Paul QUOTES JESUS making the New Covenant! And then PAUL SAYS he is the minister of the New Covenant. Not a different one---NO SUCH THING.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

Here Paul tells how Jesus gave the covenant that was promised a long time ago when God said He would write the new law on our hearts:

2 Corinthians 3:3 It is clear that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Paul is explaining that HE COULD NOT CHANGE THE COVENANT, which further proves Paul taught exactly what Jesus taught when he walked the earth:

Galatians 3:15 Brothers, let me put this in human terms. Even a human covenant, once it is ratified, cannot be canceled or amended.

When Jesus was on earth, he made the testament/covenant conditions, and then he died for the testament and covenant, rose again, and ascended.

Jesus couldn't come and make a different gospel/covenant with Paul because this is the one and only everlasting covenant of his blood.

Hebrews 13:20 Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep,

Did you read that? It is EVERLASTING, not a different one given to Paul.

God's Truth

Never was about human works ...

Works of the law commanded BY GOD to Moses:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul QUOTES JESUS making the New Covenant! And then PAUL SAYS he is the minister of the New Covenant. Not a different one---NO SUCH THING.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

Here Paul tells how Jesus gave the covenant that was promised a long time ago when God said He would write the new law on our hearts:

2 Corinthians 3:3 It is clear that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Paul is explaining that HE COULD NOT CHANGE THE COVENANT, which further proves Paul taught exactly what Jesus taught when he walked the earth:

Galatians 3:15 Brothers, let me put this in human terms. Even a human covenant, once it is ratified, cannot be canceled or amended.

When Jesus was on earth, he made the testament/covenant conditions, and then he died for the testament and covenant, rose again, and ascended.

Jesus couldn't come and make a different gospel/covenant with Paul because this is the one and only everlasting covenant of his blood.

Hebrews 13:20 Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep,

Did you read that? It is EVERLASTING, not a different one given to Paul.

Poor confused GT... the new TESTAMENT that Paul is talking about it not specifically the new COVENANT per Jeremiah and Hebrews.

We've tried to help you but you are too deeply indoctrinated into your twist on scripture.

clefty

Works of the law commanded BY GOD to Moses:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Again and again this is mistaken...

Israel and foreigners left Egypt and THEN they were given the Laws by which revealed their faith obedience and “saved” status...

Thus these works are BECAUSE one is saved not in order to make one saved...or earn salvation

men from Jerusalem insisted goyim be circumcised in order to be saved...Paul corrected them their judaizing because NOWHERE in the OT was it taught that to be saved you must be circumscized...or that circumcision saves you...

we are however to be circumscized after all...just not the traditional body part...

As Peter claimed “NO DISTINCTION” between native and foreigners

Paul confirmed He destroyed the wall between native and foreigner...as now in Him all/both are citizens of the commonwealth of Israel...so follow Him His way His faith...

Last edited:

God's Truth

Again and again this is mistaken...
What exactly do you think is mistaken?

How do you ever get that the people didn't have to obey God's commands as given to Moses?

Israel and foreigners left Egypt and THEN they were given the Laws by which revealed their faith obedience and “saved” status...

Don't you remember the Passover?

They couldn't have lived and left if they didn't first obey.

Exodus 11:

3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.

6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.

7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.

8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.

11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the Lord's passover.

12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.

13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

...and more.

Then when they were in the desert, they had

Thus these works are BECAUSE one is saved not in order to make one saved...or earn salvation

You can see that you are proven wrong now.

men from Jerusalem insisted goyim be circumcised in order to be saved...Paul corrected them their judaizing because NOWHERE in the OT was it taught that to be saved you must be circumscized...or that circumcision saves you...

Paul said that BECAUSE HE IS A MINISTER OF THE NEW COVENANT where the PURIFICATION WORKS OF THE LAW ARE NO MORE.

Of course we have to obey God to get saved and to stay saved.

we are however to be circumscized after all...just not the traditional body part...

As Peter claimed “NO DISTINCTION” between native and foreigners

Paul confirmed He destroyed the wall between native and foreigner...as now in Him all/both are citizens of the commonwealth of Israel...so follow Him His way His faith...

Jesus' body destroyed the dividing wall because HE GAVE A NEW COVENANT of his blood and body.

God's Truth

https://biblehub.com/genesis/11-30.htm

https://biblehub.com/genesis/18-11.htm

she was barren...are you saying that besides not having eggs Sarah had other missing biological parts?

Only by Divine intervention was a Divine promise fulfilled...not by human descent ALONE...as Sarah could not have descendants unless...

You are making things up when you say she didn't have eggs.

AND, YOU DIDN'T EVEN ADDRESS the part where GOD PROMISED Abraham that the Savior would be his blood descendant!

God's Truth

I believe every word in God's Word.

You say that we (the body of Christ) MUST be in a covenant and YET Paul never says that.

You chose TWO verses from THIRTEEN epistles to attempt to create your incorrect doctrine.

I prove the truth with many scriptures but I only need one.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Sarah was 90 years old when she had Isaac.

NINETY!

Scripture even says she was barren. That means no children, no possibility for children.

She was barren LONG before she had Isaac.
But Sarai was barren; she had no child. - Genesis 11:30 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis11:30&version=NKJV

So Sarai said to Abram, “See now, the Lord has restrained me from bearing children. Please, go in to my maid; perhaps I shall obtain children by her.” And Abram heeded the voice of Sarai. - Genesis 16:2 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis16:2&version=NKJV

Could God have reserved an egg in her womb? Perhaps. We don't know, because scripture doesn't say, and it's moot to try to argue for or against it.

Regardless. Sarah's pregnancy was NOT normal by ANY definition, and WAS in fact influenced by God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I prove the truth with many scriptures but I only need one.

Well, no. You need two or three. And two verses out of 13 entire epistles is not significant enough to support your position.

GOD says you need TWO OR THREE WITNESSES to establish a matter.

Deuteronomy 19:15, Matthew 18:16, 2 Corinthians 13:1

God's Truth

Well, no. You need two or three. And two verses out of 13 entire epistles is not significant enough to support your position.

GOD says you need TWO OR THREE WITNESSES to establish a matter.

Deuteronomy 19:15, Matthew 18:16, 2 Corinthians 13:1

You are badly mistaken, for Jesus says you can't put not one scripture aside.

John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

clefty

What exactly do you think is mistaken?
that these OT works merit salvation...that keeping a 10 commandment Law like oh I don’t know the Sabbath? Is to earn merit favor salvation...

How do you ever get that the people didn't have to obey God's commands as given to Moses?
people DIDN’T/DON’T have to obey...they WANT to...duh

I mean do you wash your car check its tires fill it with fuel in order to earn the car or because you already own it and wish to take care of it?

The Law is not an instruction book how to get to heaven...but more like an owner’s manual because you have inherited it...

Don't you remember the Passover?

They couldn't have lived and left if they didn't first obey.

Exodus 11:

3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

...and more.
who would do ANY of this if they didnt have faith FIRST or believe FIRST that they were to follow Him obey...because He was their God as they believed...faith FIRST...then works...

And none of them kept a Lamb to become a Hebrew...

and the mixed multitude WANTED to follow...because they believed first...easy to do with all the evidence around...

You can see that you are proven wrong now.
oh yeah?

Paul said that BECAUSE HE IS A MINISTER OF THE NEW COVENANT where the PURIFICATION WORKS OF THE LAW ARE NO MORE.
ummm Paul kept passover...Peter even kosher...Acts 15 had all of them crowding synagogues every Sabbath to hear Moses but only after not eating blood or meat strangled...OLD COVENANT LAW FOR GOYIM TOO

you must believe what the FALSE WITNESSES claimed of Stephen which is that he taught Yahushua came to destroy the customs of Moses...Luke was clear these jews were FALSE WITNESSES because Stephen did NOT teach that...Act 6:13-14

Of course we have to obey God to get saved and to stay saved.
but you get to choose whatever whenever...lol

Jesus' body destroyed the dividing wall because HE GAVE A NEW COVENANT of his blood and body.
and exactly what did He destroy? A FALSE CONSTRUCT developed by jews to keep goyim out...which was NOT in the OT as it was ONE LAW for native AND foreigner alike...He did not come to destroy the Law...Not the Law...Think NOT...and yet you insist...

It ends “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and have the faith OF Yahushua”...note it is NOT faith IN Jesus but have His Faith...which faith was that Islam? Buddhist?

Last edited:

clefty

I gave you two verses to help clarify that Sarah could not have children at this point...it was over for her to have descendants...

AND, YOU DIDN'T EVEN ADDRESS the part where GOD PROMISED Abraham that the Savior would be his blood descendant!
not much to address there...after the DIVINE INTERVENTION...MIRACLE of Isaac the line indeed continued until the next MIRACLE of DIVINE INTERVENTION when the SEED was provided to a human egg...

LOL was actually aiding your claim that NOT BY HUMAN DESCENDANTS but by PROMISE...a SPIRITUAL event

just like Jacob named by humans was then RENAMED Israel by DIVINE INTERVENTION...

the PROMISE was always by FAITH FIRST...not human works or merit...hebrew slaves were NOT CHOSEN for anything they did or merited or earned but because of a PROMISE to Abraham of whom they believed they descended from...see? FAITH FIRST

Israel is a Spiritual event...not a human construction...