Acts 2:34

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have an idea, how about you go through the long post and take out all the times you say

Oh so you ARE going to read my post?!

Let me know when your finished reading it.

Better yet, when you're finished reading it, respond to it.

'liar', and anything else that isn't helpful to the discussion?

Here's an idea, when you stop lying, then I'll stop calling you a liar.

When you stop using logical fallacies, I'll stop calling you out for using them when you use them.

When you actually respond to your opponents points, I will return the favor and do my best to reply to your arguments.

Until then, don't expect me to be nice.

God's Truth

Oh so you ARE going to read my post?!

Let me know when your finished reading it.

Better yet, when you're finished reading it, respond to it.

Here's an idea, when you stop lying, then I'll stop calling you a liar.

When you stop using logical fallacies, I'll stop calling you out for using them when you use them.

When you actually respond to your opponents points, I will return the favor and do my best to reply to your arguments.

Until then, don't expect me to be nice.

No, I'm not going to read it, it is way too long.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God in the Old Testament is God the Father.

That is I Am...and Jesus Christ in the New Testament. The Father come as a son.

:yawn:

Let us know when you've stopped sounding like a broken record.

No, I'm not going to read it, it is way too long.

Why are you on TOL, GT?

You refuse to read posts that soundly rebut your position, are you here just to troll?

God's Truth

Jesus is God. Jesus is the I AM, just like His Father.

One God... Three persons... that is what the BIBLE says.
Notice you said Jesus is God. Jesus is the I AM. But then you said just 'like' the Father?

You should have continued in what you were saying.

Jesus is God. Jesus is the I Am. Jesus is the Father. Jesus is the Son. Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
Notice you said Jesus is God. Jesus is the I AM. But then you said just 'like' the Father?
Like the Father in that Jesus is God. Not like the Father in that Jesus is the Son. The Son is NOT the Father and the Father is NOT the Son.

They are not "figures", they are persons (and not human persons as some dummies have said).

You are confused, as always.

God's Truth

Like the Father in that Jesus is God.

You just made two Gods.
Not like the Father in that Jesus is the Son. The Son is NOT the Father and the Father is NOT the Son.

Jesus is God the Father come as a Son. The scriptures even say Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

They are not "figures",

You can say figures or ways, doesn't matter. It certainly isn't like the trinity explanations.

they are persons (and not human persons as some dummies have said).
Jesus came as a human.
Where is his spirit if he isn't God the Father and the Holy Spirit?

You are confused, as always.

Keep answering like you did now. Maybe you will see that you are the one who is confused.

Right Divider

Body part
You just made two Gods.
You are lying again. You are an habitual liar.

Jesus is God the Father come as a Son.
Absolute utter nonsense.

The scriptures even say Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
No, they don't. You've LIED again and insult God and His Word.

You can say figures or ways, doesn't matter. It certainly isn't like the trinity explanations.
YOU say figures, which is absolute and utter nonsense.

Jesus came as a human.
DUH!!!

Where is his spirit if he isn't God the Father and the Holy Spirit?
Jesus was GOD and ALSO took upon Himself humanity.

Jesus was ALWAYS God and was WITH His Father before ALL CREATION. John 17:5 (which you don't believe).

Keep answering like you did now. Maybe you will see that you are the one who is confused.
:juggle:

God's Truth

You are lying again. You are an habitual liar.

Absolute utter nonsense.

No, they don't. You've LIED again and insult God and His Word.

YOU say figures, which is absolute and utter nonsense.

DUH!!!

Jesus was GOD and ALSO took upon Himself humanity.

Jesus was ALWAYS God and was WITH His Father before ALL CREATION. John 17:5 (which you don't believe).

God is a person and he is one, not three different gods making one God.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Greetings again 7djengo7, You claim in your latest Post that I did not answer this, but I did give an answer.

Here, you make the mistake of calling something that you wrote which is not an answer to the question I asked you, an "answer".

People do speak of God as a Person and to my understanding this One Person is God the Father. Those who unfortunately believe the Trinity speak that there are three Persons in the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Each human person has a personal name, John, Henry, 7dengo7(?) or maybe that is your forum name and not your personal name. The One God, God the Father has a personal Name, Yahweh, “Yahweh is His Name” Exodus 15:3.

Here, you still have not answered the question I asked you:

What (if anything) do you mean by your phrase, "personal Name"?

Please cite where, in the Bible, you imagine you have learned that "the word Yahweh is the personal Name of the One God, God the Father".

Note that in Exodus 15:3, we do not read "[YHWH] is his personal name". Rather, we read: "[YHWH] is his name".

But Jesus does speak of God His Father as “Lord of heaven and earth” Matthew 11:25.

But what (if anything) do you imagine this is supposed to do for your claim that God the Father is Lord of Jesus? Nothing, whatsoever. It doesn't help you at all. Try to find even one place in which Jesus addresses, or refers to God the Father as "my Lord"; you must needs fail in any such attempt.

Perhaps you do not accept the greatness and uniqueness of this.

I do not accept, but rather, I reject, your unitarian perversion of what Jesus says in Matthew 11:25-26.

Jesus then speaks about what he had received from His Father, and the role that Jesus has now been delegated to fulfill..
I have stated this before in another thread, but you rejected this. Matthew 11:25-26 is quoting and alluding to Psalm 8:1-3 and this is speaking of the One God, Yahweh, God the Father.

Indeed, you did write a lot of stupidity regarding Matthew 11:25-26, and Psalm 8:1-3, and you miserably failed to deal with any of the questions and objections I leveled against what you wrote. Here are a couple of my posts to which you reacted while utterly failing to answer any of the questions I asked you: #7078 and #7084.

Jesus is NOT the “Lord of heaven and earth” of Matthew 11:25, nor is he the “Yahweh” of Psalm 8:1-3.

Oh, now there's quite an argument on behalf of the falsehoods you are asserting: simply write "not" in all capitals, and that must mean the unitarianism you are assuming has to be true.

Jesus is The Son of Man who was made “a little lower than the Angels” as mentioned in Psalm 8:4-6.

Here's what the Bible actually says in Psalm 8:4-8:

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

Here is what you are trying to make the Bible say in Psalm 8:4-8:

4 What is [Jesus], that thou art mindful of [Jesus]? and [Jesus], that thou visitest [Jesus]?
5 For thou hast made [Jesus] a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned [Jesus] with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest [Jesus] to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under [Jesus] feet:
7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

Of course, by your own particular, anti-Christ heresy, you shoot yourself down, here, since (if I remember correctly) you claim that Jesus did not even exist until a thousand years after this Psalm was written. Whom (if anyone), then, would you say had "dominion over the works of [YHWH's] hands" during the period between the time of the creation of Adam and Eve and the time of the birth of Jesus Christ in Bethlehem? When would you say Jesus came to "have dominion over...all sheep and oxen...the beasts of the field...the fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea", etc.? Or, maybe you'd say that such has not occurred, but is yet to occur, in the future?

I expected you to end your Post like this.

Yeah: by me asking you questions against which you must stonewall. I expected you to end your post without having answered them. Ah, it looks like each of our respective expectations was satisfied, here. :)

Please explain Psalm 110:1.

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Here, we have YHWH the Father saying to YHWH the Son, "Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". How hard is that?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Is it false?

Is what false? What (if any) proposition are you asking me about? To what (if any) proposition are referring by your pronoun, "it".

<NO ANSWER>

or is it true?

Is what true? What (if any) proposition are you asking me about? To what (if any) proposition are you referring by your pronoun, "it".

<NO ANSWER>

I do not see how you can have it both ways.

Have what "both ways"? Please specify to what (if anything) you are referring by your pronoun, "it".

<NO ANSWER>

How do you justify your contradictory statements?

To which (if any) things are you referring, here, calling them "contradictory statements"? List them.

<NO ANSWER>

TrevorL

Greetings again 7djengo7,
Please cite where, in the Bible, you imagine you have learned that "the word Yahweh is the personal Name of the One God, God the Father".[/B]
Note that in Exodus 15:3, we do not read "[YHWH] is his personal name". Rather, we read: "[YHWH] is his name".
I have stated my position on this and I am not interested in your method. Yes, "the word Yahweh is the personal Name of the One God, God the Father". I doubt from my discussions with you that you understand the YHWH Name and the various titles used for God. Most Trinitarians cannot fit their theology into the exposition of these as revealed in the OT.
I do not accept, but rather, I reject, your unitarian perversion of what Jesus says in Matthew 11:25-26. Indeed, you did write a lot of stupidity regarding Matthew 11:25-26, and Psalm 8:1-3, and you miserably failed to deal with any of the questions and objections
Again I have stated my position on this, and again what appears to be clear and simple you reject.
Here is what you are trying to make the Bible say in Psalm 8:4-8: 4 What is [Jesus], that thou art mindful of [Jesus]? and [Jesus], that thou visitest [Jesus]? 5 For thou hast made [Jesus] a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned [Jesus] with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest [Jesus] to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under [Jesus] feet: 7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; 8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
I would agree with the above except for verse 4. I would write
4 What is (weak frail) man (Enosh – that is the human race in general), that thou art mindful of him (weak frail man)? and the Son of Man (actually this is the Son of Adam and thus it moves from the concept of the human race in general, as we are all the descendants of Adam, suffering the effects of the sin in Eden, but gradually the focus is upon Jesus, the Son of Man, that is the Son of Adam whom God made strong for Himself Psalm 80:17), that thou visitest him? (yes we are starting to focus on Jesus, as he was specifically visited by God)

And for verse 5 I would explain in similar terms:
5 For thou hast made him (weak frail man and the descendants of Adam, but here there is a stronger developing focus on Jesus) a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him (again man in general, but specifically Jesus) with glory and honour.
Man has been honoured to have some control of the natural creation, but God’s purpose is centred in Jesus and the future Kingdom. Hebrews 2:5-10 specifically expounds this portion of Psalm 8 and applies it to Jesus and the future Kingdom.
Of course, by your own particular, anti-Christ heresy, you shoot yourself down, here, since (if I remember correctly) you claim that Jesus did not even exist until a thousand years after this Psalm was written. Whom (if anyone), then, would you say had "dominion over the works of [YHWH's] hands" during the period between the time of the creation of Adam and Eve and the time of the birth of Jesus Christ in Bethlehem? When would you say Jesus came to "have dominion over...all sheep and oxen...the beasts of the field...the fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea", etc.? Or, maybe you'd say that such has not occurred, but is yet to occur, in the future?
Mainly the future. When he was tempted in the wilderness he was with the wild beasts and did not suffer any harm Mark 1:13.
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Here, we have YHWH the Father saying to YHWH the Son, "Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". How hard is that?
Except it does not say “YHWH the Son”, but David’s Lord. Jesus is now seated at the right hand of the One God, Yahweh, God the Father. Jesus is The Son of God.

Kind regards
Trevor