Here's why Trump wants us all to go back to work

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is "ok doser's" standard response trying to discredit an opinion ...

nice to see you recognize that all you have is opinion :)

there is a reoccurring pattern whereby those who are enticed into personal exchanges get reported and banned!

yeah, you keep whining about this as if it's a thing

so, obsessive AND paranoid?

He has even threatened to have Theology Online provide him with confidential information to use against me!

ummm

no

that's a lie

but entirely in keeping with your paranoia :)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"Ok doser" has even threatened to have Theology Online provide him with confidential information to use against me - apparently he has a free hand to say or do what he wants because so far there have been no consequences!

ummm

no

that's a lie

I don't report for "disruptive"

I report for trolling and I report for harassment

Shall I ask the moderators to tell me what your ISP address says?

ok doser

your ISP address will tell the admins and mods what country you're posting from - they can verify my suspicion that you're posting from a Canadian server

that hardly meets the definition of "confidential information"

or you could just admit it

why are you so reluctant to admit that you're a Canadian?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
your ISP address will tell the admins and mods what country you're posting from - they can verify my suspicion that you're posting from a Canadian server

I doubt that the Administrators on Theology Online want to set the precedent of allowing individual members to be given the ISP addresses of another member - or that they appreciate being drawn in one members private vendetta against another!

Of course I could be wrong - so why don't you ask them?

ok doser

I doubt that the Administrators on Theology Online want to set the precedent of allowing individual members to be given the ISP addresses of another member

yeah, I wouldn't ask for that

I would ask them to take a look at your ISP (which they've done in the past) and see if they can determine what country your server is based in - they might agree or they might not

or you could just admit you're a Canadian

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
yeah, I wouldn't ask for that

I would ask them to take a look at your ISP (which they've done in the past) and see if they can determine what country your server is based in - they might agree or they might not

or you could just admit you're a Canadian

images

Gary K

Banned
that must be a Canadian in-joke, 'cause I have no idea why you posted that

He's saying that Trump is just as deceitful and has as many similarities to the dictators this world has seen as Obama has. I don't see it but that is the underlying message of that meme.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

KNIGHT

We can no longer allow folks to follow others around the forum mocking them and disrupting their threads. If you don't like the topic of a thread or do not like the person who started the thread ignore it! Move on to something you are interested in. Please be careful if you are teasing or having fun with another member because if we mistake that for mean-spirited mocking you will get an infraction and possibly a TOL ban.

Please folks... TOL needs to be a place where people feel comfortable making a point or exploring ideas. That's the fun part of a community forum. If they feel like they cannot explore ideas without being mocked they will go elsewhere and TOL will end up being 6 or 8 members preaKNIGHTching to their own choir.

Therefore... infractions will fly fast and furious for those who do not add to the conversation but simply mocking and troll the forum. From here on out folks need to show other members a level of respect when responding to one another. That doesn't mean you can't vehemently disagree but you must do so in a way where you are actually engaging in the debate and not simply trolling.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
eider and artie and jgarden - a pair of brits and a canadian - have been vocal and persistent in their criticism of Trump, the leader of a nation other than their own - and curiously reluctant to discuss the failings of their own leadership - the above presents data that suggests an examination of what's different in the UK

as well, I posted this earlier: https://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...97#post2742497

but no, all we'll get from eider, artie and jgarden is a constant drumbeat of "orangemanbad"
KNIGHT

We can no longer allow folks to follow others around the forum mocking them and disrupting their threads. If you don't like the topic of a thread or do not like the person who started the thread ignore it! Move on to something you are interested in. Please be careful if you are teasing or having fun with another member because if we mistake that for mean-spirited mocking you will get an infraction and possibly a TOL ban.

Please folks... TOL needs to be a place where people feel comfortable making a point or exploring ideas. That's the fun part of a community forum. If they feel like they cannot explore ideas without being mocked they will go elsewhere and TOL will end up being 6 or 8 members preaKNIGHTching to their own choir.

Therefore... infractions will fly fast and furious for those who do not add to the conversation but simply mocking and troll the forum. From here on out folks need to show other members a level of respect when responding to one another. That doesn't mean you can't vehemently disagree but you must do so in a way where you are actually engaging in the debate and not simply trolling.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
is MY President, not yours
TOL RULES

Please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
jgarden isn't an American

jgarden isn't a conservative

jgarden isn't a Christian

and yet, jgarden attempts to school the Americans, the conservatives, the Christians

curious

KNIGHT

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You mean MY president, whose approval ratings are higher than ever before?

that president?
TOL RULES

Please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
MY president

not yours

and yes, he's made mistakes - he's human

and Americans understand that and support him, more today than at any time in his presidency

it looks likely that he'll be MY president for five more years :)

and you'll have to suffer with your obsessive compulsion for at least that long :(
KNIGHT

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
what a retarded impression to be under
KNIGHT

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
nice to see you recognize that all you have is opinion :)

yeah, you keep whining about this as if it's a thing

so, obsessive AND paranoid?

ummm

no

that's a lie

KNIGHT

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
that must be a Canadian in-joke, 'cause I have no idea why you posted that
TOL RULES

God's Truth

Well, it does but hey, maybe he'll change his mind - behind that beautiful resolute desk, the great resolute desk.

:plain:

He might change his mind. He knows when the right time is for him.

Kind of like the right time for me to wear a mask was when all the medical professionals were lying and saying they don't help anyone but them.

Right Divider

Body part
TOL RULES

There is also a TOL rule about not repeatedly pasting the same thing in a post over and over.