Trump On Germany

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This helping anything at all?

the Independent's paraphrasing of Trump instead of directly and completely quoting him?

It helps fuel the division and stoke the emotional fires of those who hate Trump, so yes, it does help. In a bad way.

ok doser

From the Independent article:

Donald Trump is suggesting the United States should treat Germany more like an enemy ...

from the accompanying clip, to support the Independent's lie:

Spoiler
nothing

I believe that's called "fake news"

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump On Germany

Trump is probably jealous of Germany's response to the COVIN-19 - Merkel did everything right while Vice President Pence is now implying that things are so bad that the nation which will most closely resemble the American experience is"Italy!"

Germany currently has enough excess in her healthcare system that she is now flying in COVIN-18 patients from Italy and France to receive medical care - in the meantime the Florida Governor has been blocking even American citizens from disembarking from cruise ships presumably because he doesn't want to allocate any of its hospital spaces to non-Floridians!l

ok doser

... the nation which will most closely resemble the American experience is"Italy!"

you're salivating at the prospect, aren't you?

huge numbers of deaths in America is a good thing to sick twisted obsessed foreign nationals who have an inexplicable visceral hatred of another country's leader, like you

Gary K

Banned

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

huge numbers of deaths in America is a good thing to sick twisted obsessed foreign nationals who have an inexplicable visceral hatred of another country's leader, like you
Dr. Anthony Fauci forced to beef up security as death threats ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/04/01 › politics › anthony-fauci-se...

2 hours ago - Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country's top medical expert on the coronavirus pandemic and a member of President Donald Trump's coronavirus task force, is facing threats to his personal safety and now requires personal security from law enforcement at all times, including at his home, a ...
****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just another case of misdirected rage - now Dr. Fauci is now receiving death threats for telling conservative Americans what they don't want to hear!

ok doser

2 hours ago - Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country's top medical expert on the coronavirus pandemic and a member of President Donald Trump's coronavirus task force, is facing threats to his personal safety and now requires personal security from law enforcement at all times, including at his home ....

Yes, I saw that this morning. Retarded people. Undoubtedly consumers of social media.

political partisans driven by emotion and rage

much like foreign nationals with an inexplicable obsessive hatred for another country's leader

like you :)

ok doser

All I can do is laugh as this bit of nonsense is so absurd it's pretty much insane with their twisting of what Trump actually said. If I didn't laugh I'd probably have to cry for the deliberate distortion is nothing but destructive deceitful. That you fall for this says a whole lot about your critical thinking skills.

the leftist MSM knows their audience, and they know it will play

what I've never been able to decide on is whether artie and rusha and jgarden actually believe this stuff, or whether they just troll with it

are they the gullible fools or are they the perpetrators of the hoax?

i've gone back and forth on this question for years

ok doser

Trump On Germany

Trump is probably jealous of Germany's response to the COVIN-19 - Merkel did everything right ....

and still, Germany's total number of cases per one million population (975) is significantly higher than America's (655)

I wouldn't be jealous of that

Funny that we never hear you discussing

Spain (2358)
Italy (1829)
Switzerland (2111)
Belgium (1324)
Austria (1221)
Luxembourg (3705)
Iceland (3865)

It's almost as if your interest has less to do with the virus and the deaths and suffering associated with it, and more to do with your irrational obsessive hatred of the leader of another country

Arthur Brain

All I can do is laugh as this bit of nonsense is so absurd it's pretty much insane with their twisting of what Trump actually said. If I didn't laugh I'd probably have to cry for the deliberate distortion is nothing but destructive deceitful. That you fall for this says a whole lot about your critical thinking skills.

What was being "twisted" exactly? This was all Trump's own words. Got anything to actually add?

ok doser

artie baldfacedly lies:
This was all Trump's own words

the question is - does he really believe the lie, or is he merely propagating it?

is he a retarded fool, as many have suspected here since the days of red77, or is he a troll?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
and still, Germany's
236,330+21,3275,783
(975) is significantly higher than America's (655)

I wouldn't be jealous of that

total number of cases per one million population

Funny that we never hear you discussing

Spain (2358)
Italy (1829)
Switzerland (2111)
Belgium (1324)
Austria (1221)
Luxembourg (3705)
Iceland (3865)

It's almost as if your interest has less to do with the virus and the deaths and suffering associated with it, and more to do with your irrational obsessive hatred of the leader of another country
The number of cases per 1 million of population is a misleading statistic because as "ok doser" is well aware, Germany and America are at different stages in this pandemic!

Given that Germany ranks as the 58th nation for density of population (620.6 per sq. mile) as compared to the United States that ranks 117th (93.16 per sq. mile), one would assume that COVIR-19 would spread more quickly through the nation with the higher population density!

A better comparison is calculating the fatality rate based on the information provided by "ok doser's" own source - one can come to his/her own conclusion as to which nation has been the most successful in treating those with the virus!

GERMANY
total cases 83,751
deaths 1066
death rate 1.1%

USA
total cases 236,330
deaths 5,783
death rate 2.4%

total number of cases per one million population

http://statisticstimes.com/demograph...on-density.php

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

TOL RULES

Please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
What was being "twisted" exactly? This was all Trump's own words. Got anything to actually add?

***shakes head in incredulity*** All of Trump's words were twisted according to PC rules. PC twists the usage of a good share of the English language into that which it has never before meant. But, since you accept PC as a positive you're blind to the warping and twisting of the English language that goes on under the guise of PC.

Trump didn't come within a mile of saying what this article accused him of saying. Only the politically indoctrinated accept the article's assertions. I listened to the clip and saw nothing even remotely resembling what the article asserts.

Gary K

Banned
TOL RULES

Please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

If you're that sensitive, and think you're being harassed/stalked then you better stop harassing/stalking me because you follow me around with negative responses to my every post. You know, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. :rolleyes: