Mueller turns up the heat on impeachment

Arthur Brain

GT apparently believes that since God is sovereign, a president should be de facto respected--as long as that president is a Republican, of course. If the president isn't a Republican, that means God is no longer sovereign and that president must be opposed.

I've encountered that before, although more from the far right Calvinists who rejoiced at Trump's victory as it was apparently by God's decree. When it was pointed out that they sure did moan a lot during the Obama administration it got quite funny...

Arthur Brain

Are you kidding? He could have kept hostility for Trump. McCain did. Paul Ryan was obviously a hater, and many others, even Tilis.

And so what if Cruz is doing it for political reasons? He should.

Looks like you are the naive one and not me as you say.

As for respect needing to be earned---he is the President.

No, I'm not kidding and you can't have it both ways. If he's doing it for political reasons then it's not genuine, it's self serving.

You most certainly are the naive one if you think that he isn't.

I know he's the president. Does that mean that any politician at the highest helm of office automatically deserves respect in your opinion?

Aimiel

"Testimonies and mis-deeds"? What, if anything, do you mean by that? (Shout out to 7d7 here.) How have their testimonies incriminated them? By "mis-deeds," do you mean crimes? If so, why haven't Comey, Obama and Clinton been charged with said crimes? If by "mis-deeds" you mean "mistakes," how do "mistakes" prove "that the Obama administration illegally spied on the Trump campaign"? What--if anything--are you trying to say here?
The government is in disarray, our flags should all be flying upside-down until we get Comey, Obama, the Clintons and all of their croniesnto prison.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ted Cruz supports President Trump. You speak against what Trump said about Cruz's father as an excuse not to like Trump, but not even Ted Cruz dislikes him.

That just shows how little Ted Cruz thinks of his own father (and wife for that matter) ... oh, and FTR, they ALL (the GOP) just love power more than they dislike trump. The GOP needs to change their color to yellow ...

God's Truth

Set the story straight then.

Okay, thanks.
I do believe God is sovereign, and I believe a president should be respected, no matter what political party. If a president does things we don't agree with, we don't have to make fun of his hair and skin color, can you imagine people doing that to Obama? We shouldn't call Trump orange man and make fun of his hair and try to get him out of office before he gets in office. What kind of strange hateful bullying is that?

God's Truth

That just shows how little Ted Cruz thinks of his own father (and wife for that matter) ... oh, and FTR, they ALL (the GOP) just love power more than they dislike trump. The GOP needs to change their color to yellow ...

None of that is true.

Just look at the enemies Trump had that he assigned.

God's Truth

No, I'm not kidding and you can't have it both ways. If he's doing it for political reasons then it's not genuine, it's self serving.

You most certainly are the naive one if you think that he isn't.

I know he's the president. Does that mean that any politician at the highest helm of office automatically deserves respect in your opinion?

I'm respecting Trump and Cruz. You are respecting neither.

Arthur Brain

He lied about weapons of mass destruction and started the war.

In some ways he's kinda similar to Trump in the cartoonish way but without the obnoxious, self inflated "look at me" approach to the same degree and what about his advisors? To be fair, political machinations don't just start and end with the 'leader' and there was plenty of complicity in the UK where it came to WOMD as well.