Thread: Stimulus: $top Wealth & Power to White People

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stimulus: $top Wealth & Power to White People

Stimulus: $top Wealth & Power to White People

This is the show from Tuesday July 12th, 2011.

SUMMARY:

* Obama Takes the (White) Cake: $130,000 of Barack Obama's shovel-ready stimulus money went to the Omaha school district for a diversity manual that says that something must be done about the government channeling "wealth and power to white people." Speaking of dough, a New York Times' reporter's book, The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother, disputes his claim that when his mother was dying, she didn't think of recovery or even of her own death but about whether the insurance company was going to pay the bills. And finally, concerned about the proliferation of nuclear weapons, the world body has named North Korea as chair of its Conference on Disarmament.

Today’s Resource: Get the Spike Psarris DVD What You Aren't Being Told About Astronomy! Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist in Walt Brown Week! You’ll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott; and the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins! And Bob strongly recommends that you subscribe to CMI’s tremendous Creation magazine!
    WARNING: Graphic video here.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

North Korea. Brilliant.

Next up: condemning Canada for crimes against humanity for giving us Celine Dion.
    If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
    --George Monbiot

Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
    --Homer J. Simpson

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey! I want some wealth and power too! How's come all the other whiteys get some but I don't!?!
    Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
    ~Leonard Cohen

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ~Dalai Lama XIV

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomO View Post
    Hey! I want some wealth and power too! How's come all the other whiteys get some but I don't!?!
    Because you're not named Rupert or Bill.
    If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
    --George Monbiot

Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
    --Homer J. Simpson

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    North Korea. Brilliant.

Next up: condemning Canada for crimes against humanity for giving us Celine Dion.
    And don't forget Rick Moranis and John Candy!
    Last edited by The Berean; July 15th, 2011 at 04:03 PM.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    Because you're not named Rupert or Bill.
    If I change my name can I have some?
    Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
    ~Leonard Cohen

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ~Dalai Lama XIV

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomO View Post
    Shaddup you white devil, you!!

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thread Information