Allah is the Arabic name for God.

fool

Hall of Fame
koban said:
Abrahan was the father of both nations. Jacob was the father of the Jews, Esau was the father of the Arabs.
But all Arabs aren't Muslim, and all Muslims aren't Arab.

Sozo

fool said:
Jews deny Jesus.
Does that mean that Jews worship a different God than Christians ?

"Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also."

"He who hates Me hates My Father also."

Quasar1011

Even a passage in the Hebrew Bible, includes a reference to God's son:

Proverbs 30:4
Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Who has gathered up the wind in the hollow of his hands? Who has wrapped up the waters in his cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and the name of his son? Tell me if you know!

koban

Quasar1011 said:
Even a passage in the Hebrew Bible, includes a reference to God's son:

Proverbs 30:4
Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Who has gathered up the wind in the hollow of his hands? Who has wrapped up the waters in his cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and the name of his son? Tell me if you know!

I know!

I know!!

Pick me!

:wave::wave::wave:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
koban said:
Abrahan was the father of both nations. Jacob was the father of the Jews, Esau was the father of the Arabs.
Ishmael was the progenitor of the Arab nations. See Genesis 25.

fool

Hall of Fame
So what would we consider a person from Bagdad to be pre-Abraham?
And to reiterate, Allah is the name that an Arabic speaker would use for Yaweh.

Aimiel

Muslims worship a god who has no son. Jews worship a God who has not yet sent the Messiah. Both are lost, and need the message that we have, Jesus is God's Son, and is indeed Christ.