Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Surr

Why would anyone choose to be gay? Do you think people like to be discriminated against by ignorant, bigoted hate-mongers such as I've seen on this thread?

I think that my gay friends and family members (as well as biologists and geneticists) would highly disagree that they made the choice to become so. And as I've mentioned before, I am attracted to both men and women. This was not a choice, it's just the way I am.

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
Do another poll to see if anyone else thinks you're creepy, perv.

So, you're a train driver who doesn't actually drive the train? This must drive you nuts, homo. You're either useless drag on economy (why pay someone not to drive the thing?) or if you get depressed you can't take it out on anyone else. tsk tsk.

I'm coming out of the closet in September . . . . Straight Pride Month here at TOL.

And again you don't have a clue about Train Drivers in the UK!

When I get on to a train, I have to activate the main panel, which then runs through the AWS/TPWS self test, and gives me an AWS warning buzzer. If I do not reset this buzzer within 3 seconds, the train will not start. You then have to activate the motor if it is turned off. You then wait for the clear to go signal, and pull away from a station. You start in a very low throttle, just until the train has started moving, then, when the train starts, you increase the throttle to full, untill at the desired speed limit.

In trains acceleration and braking distances are a lot larger than in cars. But overall average speed for what I do is 103mph. Top speed, 140mph.

If I pass a signal, and it is green, I hear an audible bell in the cab. If it is caution, I get a buzzer, which I have to reset withing three seconds, or the brakes go on. When reset, I must respond by slowing down. If approaching a red signal at too high a speed, then I will get a TPWS brake demand, which means if I don't apply the brakes harder, then computers will stop this train.

I have to memorise the position and value of every speed limit, every gradient, every milepost, every signal, every landmark and every station on any route that I drive.

If I go just 2mph over the speed limit, I will be suspended from my job and be given drug and alcohol tests. I must be able to work under pressure, and be responsible for up to 1,000 lives.

So, I think that my pay is worth the rough equivelent of about $80,000 per year I am getting paid.

Do the poll yourself, love.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
lovemeorhateme said:
Nineveh, do you yourself, or have you ever yourself advocated the execution of gay people? Yes or no?

I'm all for them living, but homos don't like that idea. They seem to want to kill themselves.

Evidence 1
Evidence 2
Evidence 3

I really wish they would stop. Especially those that don't really care which gender they use. It's that sort that take disease home to their families :(

Granite

Hall of Fame
lovemeorhateme said:

When I get on to a train, I have to activate the main panel, which then runs through the AWS/TPWS self test, and gives me an AWS warning buzzer. If I do not reset this buzzer within 3 seconds, the train will not start. You then have to activate the motor if it is turned off. You then wait for the clear to go signal, and pull away from a station. You start in a very low throttle, just until the train has started moving, then, when the train starts, you increase the throttle to full, untill at the desired speed limit.

In trains acceleration and braking distances are a lot larger than in cars. But overall average speed for what I do is 103mph. Top speed, 140mph.

If I pass a signal, and it is green, I hear an audible bell in the cab. If it is caution, I get a buzzer, which I have to reset withing three seconds, or the brakes go on. When reset, I must respond by slowing down. If approaching a red signal at too high a speed, then I will get a TPWS brake demand, which means if I don't apply the brakes harder, then computers will stop this train.

I have to memorise the position and value of every speed limit, every gradient, every milepost, every signal, every landmark and every station on any route that I drive.

If I go just 2mph over the speed limit, I will be suspended from my job and be given drug and alcohol tests. I must be able to work under pressure, and be responsible for up to 1,000 lives.

So, I think that my pay is worth the rough equivelent of about $80,000 per year I am getting paid.

:BRAVO:

Rimi

Granite said:
And people who respect women don't cut their hands off. Guess that makes it a wash.

You being such a girlie man, you'd want your wife to fight your battles for you. Just be a homo and be done with it. Yeesh.

Rimi

lovemeorhateme said:

Ya moron, ya voted in your own poll. Did they have background checks too? Like, wouldn't your depression be a factor?

Rimi

Surr said:
Why would anyone choose to be gay? Do you think people like to be discriminated against by ignorant, bigoted hate-mongers such as I've seen on this thread?

I think that my gay friends and family members (as well as biologists and geneticists) would highly disagree that they made the choice to become so. And as I've mentioned before, I am attracted to both men and women. This was not a choice, it's just the way I am.

Definition of a "bisexual"? A backslidden homo.

Why would a homo want to be a homo? For the attention, of course. Even bad attention is good attention.

dRock

idiot statement here...but, has anyone noticed that everyone that claims to be gay also claims to be LW on this thread?

Army of One

Surr said:
Why would anyone choose to be a child molestor?

Why would anyone choose to have sex with sheep?

Why would anyone choose to have sex with dead people?

Why would anyone choose to be a rapist?

:think: I guess they must all been born that way. And I'm confident that scientists will eventually find the pedophile, necrophile, and bestiality gene. After all, why would someone choose such a lifestyle (one which is looked down upon and mocked by the "hateful" of the world)?

Last edited:

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
Ya moron, ya voted in your own poll. Did they have background checks too? Like, wouldn't your depression be a factor?

Which poll did I vote in? Yes, they have background checks. I cleared them. I wouldn't know if my depression is a factor or not.

The one thing I can say is, with all the new safety systems, one cannot willingly crash a train.

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
What's that matter, Hateme? Dingo steal your medications?

What's the matter?

YOU! Always on here, YOU!

I have no medications now to be stolen :)

Oh, and my screen name does not say 'Hateme'.

reverend

BANNED
Banned
A question for those who voted yes:

If your own child turned out to be homosexual, what would you do?

It would be interesting to know how far your hate would extend in such circumstances.

Rimi

What nerve am I hitting today, girlfiend?

Oh, you ate all your meds . . . all at once? Or are you self medicating with liquor now.

You name gives me a choice and I accept. You wanna mock God, that's what you get.

Rimi

reverend said:
A question for those who voted yes:

If your own child turned out to be homosexual, what would you do?

It would be interesting to know how far your hate would extend in such circumstances.

Gee, that last paragraph tipped your hand. Guess you have a problem with God, huh rev. Anyhoo, there was another thread addressing just this thing, and a poll with it. Anyone know where it could be found and how to direct the rev to it?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
Gee, that last paragraph tipped your hand. Guess you have a problem with God, huh rev. Anyhoo, there was another thread addressing just this thing, and a poll with it. Anyone know where it could be found and how to direct the rev to it?

Right here.