Thread: Xiu Mei Wei Deserves Asylum

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xiu Mei Wei Deserves Asylum

Xiu Mei Wei Deserves Asylum

This is the show from Thursday June 30th, 2011.

SUMMARY:

* China May Imprison Mei: "I am in an impossible situation," says Xiu. "If they deport me to China, I have to take my children, because I am their mother and must care for them. But I cannot take them to China, because they will lose their freedom, and endure forced abortion of my grandchildren. This is an impossible situation." Xiu Mei Wei, pronounced Shu May Way, flew to America legally on a temporary tourist visa. Upon her arrival her fiancé told her he had found another woman. She then met her future husband with whom she now has four children, all U.S. citizens. But on a paperwork technicality, the federal 10th Circuit Court has ruled against Xiu. (See Bob Unruh's story on Wei at WorldNetDaily.com, Mom to 4 U.S. citizens ordered to forced sterilization.)

Please send a letter (you could use or modify the following example) to:

Attorney John Chang
    401 Broadway
    Suite 2001
    New York, NY 10013

Dr. Mr. Chang,

I am writing to ask that we find a way to help Xiu Mei Wei avoid religious persecution in China. Our country cannot save everyone, but Xiu is already here and she is the caring mother of four U.S. citizens. If we deport her, she will likely face severe government sanctions in China merely for exercising her basic human rights of freedom of religion and the freedom to have children. Xiu might even be punished and possibly jailed due to speaking publicly to expose China's denial of freedom of religion and freedom of procreation. Please help Xiu Mei Wei stay in America.

Sincerely,

Bob and Cheryl Enyart
    PO Box 583
    Arvada CO 80001

TWO 2008 FLASHBACKS: 1) BEL show on Wei, 10th Circuit Would Deport BEL Guest; 2) Pro-abortion Ilana Goldman on BEL:

Today's Resource: When you get Michael and Debi Pearl's best-selling short book, To Train Up a Child, from BEL, you For many years now, whenever anyone orders this book from BEL, we send with it an audio-taped message from Bob Enyart titled Tyrant Dad!
    WARNING: Graphic video here.

Over 1500 post club 1PeaceMaker's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That woman on the interview made herself look like such an ugly loser. I mean, come on. Bob asked a great question.

I don't know what to think of Bob (theologically) sometimes, but at least the man is fighting for the unborn, which is more than I can say for a lot of people.
    Got Eternal Life?

Over 1500 post club 1PeaceMaker's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    [url=http://kgov.com/bel/20110630][b"I am in an impossible situation," says Xiu. "If they deport me to China, I have to take my children, because I am their mother and must care for them. But I cannot take them to China, because they will lose their freedom, and endure forced abortion of my grandchildren. This is an impossible situation."
    If I were her, I would go alone. It would break my heart, but I would never take babies to China to live, unless I knew that they were US citizens and were going straight home as soon as they were old enough to live with their dad and could fight to bring me home.

But, that's just me.

I really, really feel for her. If she goes to China pregnant or pre-pregnant, they may take her future motherhood or even her life from her. I have five children, and I can tell you that even today I would be heartbroken over sterilization.
    Got Eternal Life?

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,561 Times in 5,604 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She should keep working on reopening the case. I will keep her in my prayers. I will be mailing a letter out tomorrow.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That lady in the video was a complete moron. "Is it alive?" "Won't answer it!" "What is it?" "I refuse to say!"
    "If you say the Rosary faithfully until death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins 'you shall receive a never fading crown of glory.' [2] Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in Hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practise black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and save your soul, if----and mark well what I say----if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins" (St. Louis Marie de Montfort, Secret of the Rosary, Red Rose).

Thread Information