An objective of Christs Death !

beloved57

Gal 1:4-5

4Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

The word objective means:

something that one's efforts or actions are intended to attain or accomplish; purpose; goal; target:

Christ giving Himself for our sins [His Sheep] was to accomplish their deliverance from this present evil world, their eternal Salvation. Paul said later in this letter Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Thats having been delivered from this present evil world !

Nanja

4Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

something that one's efforts or actions are intended to attain or accomplish; purpose; goal; target:

Christ giving Himself for our sins [His Sheep] was to accomplish their deliverance from this present evil world, their eternal Salvation. Paul said later in this letter Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Amen Brother ! As an objective of Christ's Death, for those He died for [His Sheep], it was to produce definite results unto every one of them;
for by its Power [the Cross] established them in a Right Spiritual Relationship with God, and delivers 100% of them from this present evil world,
and its false freewill religious system.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

This Faith is given by the Spirit in New Birth Gal. 5:22 is an intended result / objective of the Victory of the Cross.

beloved57

Amen Brother ! As an objective of Christ's Death, for those He died for [His Sheep], it was to produce definite results unto every one of them;
for by its Power [the Cross] established them in a Right Spiritual Relationship with God, and delivers 100% of them from this present evil world,
and its false freewill religious system.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

This Faith is given by the Spirit in New Birth Gal. 5:22 is an intended result / objective of the Victory of the Cross.

Amen Sister!

Aimiel

I thank God every day for delivering me from fear. Fear has torment. This 'pandemic' people are so afraid of has never come near me. I'm 'essential' and so: have to work every day. I'm not shaken, afraid or ever even have a single care. Now, mind you, I'm not careless, since I still wash my hands and cover my coughs; but I am not going to do one single thing out of fear. I live by faith in the knowledge that I'm redeemed by The Blood of The Lamb. That Passover Lamb lives in me. This thing will pass over me and my house. All the glory belongs to God. This evil world has no hold over me. :thumb:

Aimiel

More toward the topic: the objective (as I understand Scripture) was to seek and save that which was lost...

For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

What was lost? Relationship! In the garden: Adam and Eve lost their relationship with God. Jesus came to seek and save that relationship. We can walk and talk with God, every moment of every day, because Jesus is The Door.

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.