TOL's Fulfilled Prophecies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
anyone want to take me up on this bet?
Jay Bartlett is an idiot, a moron, and I question his grasp on reality.

:D

(My apologies to those who actually do qualify as morons; those with a mental age of between 7 and 12 years on the Stanford Binet intelligence test. In my experience they are much more rational and logical than Jay. :rolleyes: )

Freak

Zakath said:
.... is an idiot, a moron, and I question his grasp on reality.
Glad to hear you don't like me. This doesn't surprise me as one whom denies Christ. Atheists despise people who love Jesus.

fool

Hall of Fame
fool said:
I think the sun will rise tomorrow.
Yup. sure enough, came right up, and exactly where I thought too.
For my next trick I predict that it's gonna go down in a little while.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Freak said:
Interesting. I believe you're right, Sozo did say that Granite was some kind of apostate and it turns out he was.

He did so because he didn't understand Calvinism does not equal heresy. Sozo's stupidity does not make him a prophet.

On another note, I predict Sozo will get banned inside one to two months and that Freak will continue to make foolhardy ad hominen assaults on moderators, then promptly disappear the minute people posting on the idiotic threads he creates.

La chaim!

:devil:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Freak said:
Glad to hear you don't like me. This doesn't surprise me as one whom denies Christ. Atheists despise people who love Jesus.

Actually I detest stupidity and preying on the foolish and weak more than I dislike Christianity. Plenty of Christians are people who are also my friends.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Freak said:
Incorrect, once again, Jay. :nono:

My dislike for you has nothing to do with your religious affiliation or devotion to your alleged deity... it has everything to do with the arrogant, elitist attitude you display here and your self-admitted willingness to prey upon the weak and confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.