Thread: The virgin birth in Isaiah 7

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Jesus wasn’t any % “Human”!! – There’s no such thing as a “Human”. God created “Man”, and man created the Human for himself. - Jesus was 100% God. >>-- Hebrews 2:6-8 KJV ---&--- “And the Word was made Flesh” ---&--- Matthew 1:23 KJV ---&--- 1 John 3:2 KJV ------//--- Find something in Scripture that will contradict with that set of 100% Truth that Jesus was 100% God, or 100% Truth, or 100% Light, or 100% Life!!

Paul -- 100412
    the only thing that can be of truth is Jesus was 100% of what Paul has said here and it is true that there is nothing in scripture that can contradict this. years ago I myself thought the human Jesus concept but it is not so..............just thought I'd share.......I love truth.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile pin points.....

Women having children by the sex act, or what God calls it, > “Fornication”, is due to the “Curse” of the sin of man doing just that. - Children were intended to be “created” without the sex act, and Jesus brought that back to His Kingdom. - You all call it “Born Again”. – I asked “What’s the meaning of the word, “Avoid”? – “Avoid” is the Word God uses in His / “His” definition of having children in that world, not God’s World; - that world >>-- Mark 12:25 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 7:7 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 7:29 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 7:38 KJV ------//-- What is “Perfection” in Christ?? -- Is it less than “Perfect”, but not Lost, or Perfect, and ( What )?? >>>--- Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV >/< “And to the ( Spirits of just men made “PERFECT” )”. --------///-- It is the way God says, not what anyone else wants it to be!!!!!!!
    You're referring to Paul's word....'assuming' its God's. Remember,...thats Paul's opinion on the matter. Also, the natural act of 'pro-creation' is good and holy(when engaged in love and divine willing), there is no need to 'demonize' a natural act ordained by Nature. Thats muddying the water with pre-conceived beliefs and other hang-ups over sex. God can just as well bring forth a 'Messiah' thru the natural act of 'copulation' between 'qualified' individuals...as he can 'magically' thru any other means. That 'Messiah' would still serve his function with honor, with God's anointing and divine empowering.

There is no end of that people throwing Scriptures out with themselves to hell!!
    'God' gave us a brain to use as well.

God gave the woman to the man for what ( Purpose )?? - Not to have children by the sex act; - not in the Garden, but after the Curse of just that, was given to the Woman!! -- Jesus brought perfection ( Back ) without the sex act, or curse!! - The Son of God was brought forth without it, so why do you all have the sex act??
    Again, its not necessary or even warranted to 'demonize' the natural act of procreation. It was Pauls' tendecy to have some 'odd' views about sex and marriage, with his further disdain for the "flesh", so these carry over into his writings.

There's no way anyone can justify having children through the sex act and calling it, "Perfect in Christ"!!
    No one is justifying sex acts ...just recognizing it as a natural biological function to bring forth souls into the world. It just so happens you came into the world thru "sex", does that mean you're disqualified to be a child of God now? - what nonsense. Souls enter into the world 'embodied' in the matterial elements as the natural course of life. They then have the potential for immortality thru spiritual purification and regeneration.

- Christ brings forth children by His Wife the Church, by planting the ( Seed ) of God / the Gospel, and watering it, and raising the new Born child up from the dead unto Life ( period )
    Spiritual analogies are fine, but the relative realities of the matterial world are also part of God's play in space-time, thru which He can bring about his purposes.

pj

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The (( Spirit )) of God is all there is to the Christian!! You all can turn to any and everything in your world for knowledge!!

I just showed what God said, - take it or leave it!!

Paul -- 100512
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The (( Spirit )) of God is all there is to the Christian!! You all can turn to any and everything in your world for knowledge!!

I just showed what God said, - take it or leave it!!

Paul -- 100512
    Its your assumption that what Paul said, is what 'God' said (or anything else written by anybody).

A bitter scroll, but might be worth swallowing

pj

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Its your assumption that what Paul said, is what 'God' said (or anything else written by anybody).

A bitter scroll, but might be worth swallowing

pj

Truth is not an assumption. It is not "assumed" that anything other than God is the Truth. God gave us the Truth, and the world's father gave you all your assumptions of nontruths!!

Paul -- 100512

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb truth

Truth is not an assumption. It is not "assumed" that anything other than God is the Truth. God gave us the Truth, and the world's father gave you all your assumptions of nontruths!!

Paul -- 100512
    Yes, Reality exists...whether Jesus came by way of a 'natural' or 'supernatural' birth, whether 'ordinary' or 'miraculous'.

Reality itself is absolute. It is the sole absolute. All 'else' is relative, conditional, limited, imperfect, subject to change.

pj

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Reality exists...whether Jesus came by way of a 'natural' or 'supernatural' birth, whether 'ordinary' or 'miraculous'.

Reality itself is absolute. It is the sole absolute. All 'else' is relative, conditional, limited, imperfect, subject to change.

pj

God and His Creation never change! Just that ~little stuff~ changes, while still calling themselves the created!!

Paul -- 100612

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Paul!
    I did not get to say I am so glad to see you!
    I do/did have something to post in answer to your post that I left meditating on before the change over of the forum but must get back to that later, hope I will remember what I was going to say...

Now then I don't want to appear argumentative about this but For The Lord to be
    Born of a Woman is to show a cleanness to her and her functions that might not be seen otherwise through other Scriptures.
    Her womb is blessed -- and I could go on down the list.

So if you show an uncleanness to the sex act, indeed -- to all the natural parts of the man and also include any drives or emotions of his nature - then I think you are still stuck with woman and her body parts that were used for the sex act with the man are used BY GOD and not for the sex act but to bring the Savior into the World (in that case before any man had touched her.)

So maybe man is unclean. ok. Bad him.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rainee View Post
    Hi Paul!
    I did not get to say I am so glad to see you!
    I do/did have something to post in answer to your post that I left meditating on before the change over of the forum but must get back to that later, hope I will remember what I was going to say...

Now then I don't want to appear argumentative about this but For The Lord to be
    Born of a Woman is to show a cleanness to her and her functions that might not be seen otherwise through other Scriptures.
    Her womb is blessed -- and I could go on down the list.

So if you show an uncleanness to the sex act, indeed -- to all the natural parts of the man and also include any drives or emotions of his nature - then I think you are still stuck with woman and her body parts that were used for the sex act with the man are used BY GOD and not for the sex act but to bring the Savior into the World (in that case before any man had touched her.)

So maybe man is unclean. ok. Bad him.

1 Corinthians 7:4 KJV --- Both were given the power over their own body, ( BUT ), the man dominated that power. - I ( Never said that it’s the woman who is at fault ) of the “Fornication” between the husband and wife;- it’s still the ( Man ) that dominates. --- 1 Corinthians 7:37 KJV --- It’s always the man, but God gave the man to have power over the woman, but not any of ( That ) power, the man ( Took it ). – Jesus ( Never ) took that power from the woman, but brought the “Promise” to both. - The Heavenly marriage is by “Promise” of the Husbandman and His Bride / Christ and His Church - / - No sex act between the two, but the Promise of ( Both )!!

It doesn’t matter if they are married or not, or just a one night stand, it’s still “Fornication” for the man, and the woman is duped again the same way she was in the Garden; -- always!!

There is ( “No” ) Commandment to the Woman BUT, >>-- Genesis 3:16 KJV -------//-- You cannot show one place where “GOD” says to the woman anything but “that”. - There is no Commandment for the woman to break but that one and only Commandment to her. – “Angels” have spoken to women many times, but not in those kind of Commandments, - It’s usually “Gabriel”, the “Informing” Angel!!! -- The same here and now. -- Sometimes it's Michael speaking, and sometimes it's Gabriel. - It's that world that has no idea what's going on with Christ!!

Paul – 100612

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Brahman, the ultimate reality

God and His Creation never change! Just that ~little stuff~ changes, while still calling themselves the created!!

Paul -- 100612

Indeed,...what is truly real is 'real' or 'unchanging' in its essence for all eternity,...this infinite reality is before all conventional measures of space or time. All 'else' comes and goes, being temporal fluxations or transformations of energy, mind, matter, spirit, etc. Behind it all...the incorporeal One remains,....the 'bed' in which all springs and all returns.

pj

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed,...what is truly real is 'real' or 'unchanging' in its essence for all eternity,...this infinite reality is before all conventional measures of space or time. All 'else' comes and goes, being temporal fluxations or transformations of energy, mind, matter, spirit, etc. Behind it all...the incorporeal One remains,....the 'bed' in which all springs and all returns.

pj

Yes, God is God and all the rest is not God.

Paul -- 100712

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Yes, God is God and all the rest is not God.

Paul -- 100712
    But 'God' is omnipresent There is that which is 'eternal', and that which is 'temporal' or subject to change, space-time, transformation.

But back on the subject,....a virgin birth theory or 'belief' remains a speculation, as to if its even necessary, or just an assumption granted to make the birth of Jesus all the more miraculous. Enjoy the research

pj

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But 'God' is omnipresent There is that which is 'eternal', and that which is 'temporal' or subject to change, space-time, transformation.

But back on the subject,....a virgin birth theory or 'belief' remains a speculation, as to if its even necessary, or just an assumption granted to make the birth of Jesus all the more miraculous. Enjoy the research

pj

The "Virgin Birth" IS Truly A PARABLE as Christ says, and is "Comparable - Compared" to the "Truth" that is - "Born // Carried" of One / One GOD; -- Not Carnal MINDED.

Paul -- 042415

Over 500 post club False Prophet's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahaz was the son of Ahab.
    So Ahab slept with his fathers, and Ahaziah his son became king in his place.
    kings 22:40
    Jehu ended the life of Ahaz and his reign ended there.
    the king of Judah saw this, he fled by the way of the garden house. And Jehu pursued him and said, “Shoot him too, in the chariot.” So they shot him at the ascent of Gur, which is at Ibleam. But he fled to Megiddo and died there.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Custom Theology.................

The "Virgin Birth" IS Truly A PARABLE as Christ says, and is "Comparable - Compared" to the "Truth" that is - "Born // Carried" of One / One GOD; -- Not Carnal MINDED.

Paul -- 042415
    As we've covered here already,...the VB is pretty much relegated to mythology, a later insert into only a few gospels. It was a later development. Furthermore, can you provide proof that the early community of followers of Jesus in Jerusalem led by Jesus brother James the Just (also followers of the Way, the Nazarenes, Ebionites, etc.) believed Jesus was virgin born? Can you show in the letters attributed to Paul that there was a VB?

Did Jesus anywhere claim to be virgin born?

Yes, perhaps this is all just a ganglion of parables,....just 'build' your own theology

pj

Thread Information