Thanks
    Thanked 17,634 Times in 11,137 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    She's not blaming that on TOL is she? She needs to give credit where credit is due - Donald J. Trump.

All the little liberal housewives and their namby pamby husbands have jointed the resistance. Cute little pink hats and big mouths spewing out intolerance and hate. And they love the black masks who do their dirty work for them....it makes them feel strong.
    You mean the tuti (vagina for those who dont know this word) hats all the liberal chicks are wearing to destruction events to protest being reduced to their sex parts while openly wearing a sex part that reduces them to that?
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (August 29th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,804 Times in 3,858 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    An oldie but rather reminiscent of the current social, religious and political environment.

While some things will never change insofar as my being an advocate supporter of the DP and vehemently against abortion, I have recently considered several key issues over the last year and half.

Gun laws ... need to be stricter. Too many loons.

Hate speech, hate crime laws and legislation ... I am now a full supporter of these things. My position was previously based on two issues: freedom of thought/speech and not wishing to bow to the mantra of political correctness. HOWEVER, seeing the hostility, attempts at voter suppression and the racial violence that was emboldened due to this last presidential election and followed into the White House, I now understand the concern and need for such laws. BTW, *White* House. It currently fits.

I use to be for "school choice" under the banner of helping kids go to private school under the circumstance that it not take away from the public school system. No more. Thank you, Betsy De Vos.

Healthcare .... REAL healthcare. For ALL. Lower to no premiums. Use the money put aside for the ridiculous wall.

No doubt, I will think of more and add them later ...
    I hope you do add more later, Rusha. I enjoyed reading how some of your views have changed over time, and why.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 23rd, 2017),Rusha (September 23rd, 2017)

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,634 Times in 11,137 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    I hope you do add more later, Rusha. I enjoyed reading how some of your views have changed over time, and why.
    And ill bet she enjoys that you now claim to reject God too and youve also moved way left.

Shows that far left is incompatible with God doesn't it?

I have good news for you both though, if you were either ever actually a believer, God hasn't rejected you.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (August 29th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,746 Times in 5,956 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rusha has never changed. She is always been for them. She fooled Knight and others....
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (August 30th, 2017),patrick jane (September 23rd, 2017),Tambora (August 29th, 2017)

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,872 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Rusha has never changed. She is always been for them. She fooled Knight and others....
    "Fooled" in what sense? Rusha never claimed to be a Christian or on the far right from the get go. She hasn't suddenly "changed" from one thing to the other and her staunchness regarding abortion has been consistent all the way through - and it's a lot more so than yours who only seem to care as long as it's Western babies in question. I've never been as hardline as Rusha on the topic but her consistency on the matter is beyond dispute. The only thing you've been consistent on is being a childish, bloodthirsty, bile filled dipstick.

Congrats...

Well this is fun isn't it?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (September 23rd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    So, you say youve gone from a moderate, to a full blown facist who wants to force your opinion and ideals on others?
    "Full blown fascist"?

Dunno how you're working that one out from what Rusha said. It's not like she's advocating for laws demanding that people be locked up or executed for "immorality" like certain far right theocrats do so on here...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,344 Times in 1,911 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    I was naive in how I normally gave people the benefit of the doubt EVEN when I disagreed with their viewpoint. Eh, live and learn.
    Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. ~ Andrea Dworkin

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 23rd, 2017)

Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,344 Times in 1,911 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    "Fooled" in what sense? Rusha never claimed to be a Christian or on the far right from the get go. She hasn't suddenly "changed" from one thing to the other and her staunchness regarding abortion has been consistent all the way through - and it's a lot more so than yours who only seem to care as long as it's Western babies in question. I've never been as hardline as Rusha on the topic but her consistency on the matter is beyond dispute. The only thing you've been consistent on is being a childish, bloodthirsty, bile filled dipstick.

Congrats...

No, I represent *my* viewpoints regardless of who agrees with me. IF I was ashamed of my views or wanted to pretend to be someone I am not, easy to remedy: I would create another ID and claim to be a new poster. Not interested in that type of dishonest nonsense.

"Full blown fascist"?

Dunno how you're working that one out from what Rusha said. It's not like she's advocating for laws demanding that people be locked up or executed for "immorality" like certain far right theocrats do so on here...

No, I am too moral to wish or advocate harm on others for petty grievances and differences of opinion.
    Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. ~ Andrea Dworkin

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 23rd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    No, I represent *my* viewpoints regardless of who agrees with me. IF I was ashamed of my views or wanted to pretend to be someone I am not, easy to remedy: I would create another ID and claim to be a new poster. Not interested in that type of dishonest nonsense.
    Anyone who's known you and not some crank of one sort or another wouldn't disagree. Nick...well, he's Nick, enough said.

No, I am too moral to wish or advocate harm on others for petty grievances and differences of opinion.
    That would be an "immoral" viewpoint for some on the far right who think people should be put to death, based on their own puritanism. Then again, some of those nutballs also think they're under threat of being persecuted to the extent of the Holocaust so hey...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,638 Times in 10,963 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Anyone who's known you and not some crank of one sort or another wouldn't disagree. Nick...well, he's Nick, enough said.

That would be an "immoral" viewpoint for some on the far right who think people should be put to death, based on their own puritanism. Then again, some of those nutballs also think they're under threat of being persecuted to the extent of the Holocaust so hey...
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    What's that got to do with anything?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

What's that got to do with anything?
    You didn't watch it

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You didn't watch it
    Fair enough, I saw half the title and thought you were just 'driving by'. Hardly doing any favours to the likes of Glorydaz and Grosnick who make execrable comparisons with the Holocaust (for what exactly, who knows...) but that's no bad thing as that rubbish should be mocked all ends up anyway.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I think I have changed since joining TOL but people change anyway, with or without TOL. I confirmed my interpretations of scripture and I still learn everyday from others here. My political views have definitely changed, but that's because I finally started paying attention. I actually used to watch CNN but it would always make me angry because I could see they were lying and biased. I discovered FOX News and finally started hearing the truth. I was never on the internet before 2014, that has changed me also.

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think I have changed since joining TOL but people change anyway, with or without TOL. I confirmed my interpretations of scripture and I still learn everyday from others here. My political views have definitely changed, but that's because I finally started paying attention. I actually used to watch CNN but it would always make me angry because I could see they were lying and biased. I discovered FOX News and finally started hearing the truth. I was never on the internet before 2014, that has changed me also.
    Dude, there's people who think 'infowars' is 'telling the truth'. You seem to view Trump as some venerable hero who actually gives a damn about folk like you. He doesn't. Truth be told, most politicians don't give a damn about the 'common people'.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

gcthomas (September 24th, 2017),Rusha (September 23rd, 2017)

Thread Information