Thanks
    Thanked 17,610 Times in 11,124 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    She's not blaming that on TOL is she? She needs to give credit where credit is due - Donald J. Trump.

All the little liberal housewives and their namby pamby husbands have jointed the resistance. Cute little pink hats and big mouths spewing out intolerance and hate. And they love the black masks who do their dirty work for them....it makes them feel strong.
    You mean the tuti (vagina for those who dont know this word) hats all the liberal chicks are wearing to destruction events to protest being reduced to their sex parts while openly wearing a sex part that reduces them to that?
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (August 29th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,776 Times in 3,847 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    An oldie but rather reminiscent of the current social, religious and political environment.

While some things will never change insofar as my being an advocate supporter of the DP and vehemently against abortion, I have recently considered several key issues over the last year and half.

Gun laws ... need to be stricter. Too many loons.

Hate speech, hate crime laws and legislation ... I am now a full supporter of these things. My position was previously based on two issues: freedom of thought/speech and not wishing to bow to the mantra of political correctness. HOWEVER, seeing the hostility, attempts at voter suppression and the racial violence that was emboldened due to this last presidential election and followed into the White House, I now understand the concern and need for such laws. BTW, *White* House. It currently fits.

I use to be for "school choice" under the banner of helping kids go to private school under the circumstance that it not take away from the public school system. No more. Thank you, Betsy De Vos.

Healthcare .... REAL healthcare. For ALL. Lower to no premiums. Use the money put aside for the ridiculous wall.

No doubt, I will think of more and add them later ...
    I hope you do add more later, Rusha. I enjoyed reading how some of your views have changed over time, and why.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,610 Times in 11,124 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    I hope you do add more later, Rusha. I enjoyed reading how some of your views have changed over time, and why.
    And ill bet she enjoys that you now claim to reject God too and youve also moved way left.

Shows that far left is incompatible with God doesn't it?

I have good news for you both though, if you were either ever actually a believer, God hasn't rejected you.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (August 29th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,741 Times in 5,955 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rusha has never changed. She is always been for them. She fooled Knight and others....
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (August 30th, 2017),Tambora (August 29th, 2017)

Thread Information