granite1010's lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The following was split from this thread at post #40: - :turbo:

Jukia said:
Such as?

Oh, I forget, us commies (to use a word that people love to throw around here) are just part of the scientific Godless conspiracy that ignores the evidence of a world wide flood about 4000 years ago.
Again, learn some science. There is no abundant evidence for the Flood. There is abundant evidence to the contrary.

These are the same people who first claimed dinosaur fossils were left behind as deceptions of the devil... :bang:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:
These are the same people who first claimed dinosaur fossils were left behind as deceptions of the devil... :bang:
Well sure, doesn't everybody know by now that the Evil Athiest Conspiracy™ used our time machines to send survey teams back to rearrange the fossil records to coincide with evolutionary theory?

:chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
Well sure, doesn't everybody know by now that the Evil Athiest Conspiracy™ used our time machines to send survey teams back to rearrange the fossil records to coincide with evolutionary theory?

:chuckle:

Turbo's response is to neg rep me for pointing this out and huff and puff. I don't expect an apology but I think I deserve one.

Some people...

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:
Turbo's response is to neg rep me for pointing this out and huff and puff. I don't expect an apology but I think I deserve one.

Some people...
I negged you for lying.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:
I lied, huh? Did I now.
Yep. Here it is again:

...which was in reponse to Jukia's reply to me:
Jukia said:
Such as?

Oh, I forget, us commies (to use a word that people love to throw around here) are just part of the scientific Godless conspiracy that ignores the evidence of a world wide flood about 4000 years ago.
Again, learn some science. There is no abundant evidence for the Flood. There is abundant evidence to the contrary.

Here is a list of Creationists who had posted on this thread:
sentientsynth
Knight
Becky
Turbo
drbrumley
Poly
Death2Impiety
Freak
The Berean
Vaquero45
Jefferson
GuySmiley​
Who among us were you referring to when you said these people? Which of us have ever "claimed dinosaur fossils were left behind as deceptions of the devil"?

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/1984/JASA9-84Hyers.html

http://www.cartage.org.lb/en/themes...silsandTime.htm

More coming. Keep in mind that the concept of extinction was held as heresy by the church for a very long time.
This is all irrelevant to the claim you made.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Turbo, you are being deliberately obtuse (either that or you really ARE that thick, a possibility that I cross my fingers to doubt).

I was referring to the church in its idiotic and foolhardy denial of the fossil record. Did or did not the church deny the veracity of dinosaurs and the fossil record? Your leaping to conclusions is not my problem. I haven't lied. You've over-reacted. Typical.

GuySmiley

These are the same people who first claimed dinosaur fossils were left behind as deceptions of the devil...

Granite, I once wrote this in reference to Barney, but that doesn't count.

Greg

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:
Turbo, you are being deliberately obtuse
Hello, Mr. Pot. :wave:

I was referring to the church in its idiotic and foolhardy denial of the fossil record.
Oh! So when you said "These are the same people who..." you really meant "There were some other people somewhere else at some point who..."

Thank you for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Come on granite just fess up and admit you spoke out of turn. Clearly you were inaccurate at best.

Sorry Knight--it was taken one way when I meant another. Maybe I should have clarified but I was not lying.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Hello, Mr. Pot. :wave:

Oh! So when you said "These are the same people who..." you really meant "There were some other people somewhere else at some point who..."

Thank you for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

Since when does someone who doesn't smoke weed become Mr. Pot?:rolleyes:

Jukia made a point about evidence against the flood and what not and ignorant science. I made my dino comment. You got bent out of shape. Next time I'll spell things out in crayola and use smaller words if it'll help, Turb.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
What "way" was it intended? :confused:

Actually, me being me it was intended to swipe as many archaic Christians with as broad a brush as possible. Ad hominem attack against the silly folk who believed fossils were demonic deceptions or tests of faith. Figured it'd logically follow Jukia's attack on people who think the flood was 4,000 years ago.

I'm not being facetious, that's just how I meant it. I believe in movies this sort of comment is referred to as a Throw Away Line. You say it and it's more or less filler. (I await remarks disparaging the majority of my posts.):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.