What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimi

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
I doubt many Arabs are laughing at the prospect of all Jews going to Hell...after all where would we be without the Jews?

I can't see me being fully an Arab without Jews to define me has that counterbalance...we Arabs and Jews are alot closer than you gentiles think...you guys don't even know our collective history

Especially since the muslim ones will be there and wouldn't want to share the space.

Rimi

julie21 said:
Direct me to that particular post as I have not read it. I will then read it and see what I make of it then say something to BB if it needs to be said.I think most people here would see me as being a fair person.

Found it: Homosexuality is designed? thread, post #6:

I find it interesting that God is considered male, has no female counterpart, and is a designer.

Kind of makes you go hmmm.

Whadda jerk he is.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
Found it: Homosexuality is designed? thread, post #6:

Whadda jerk he is.

It was a joke.
I have already apologized for this.
If you can't forgive me, there's nothing I can do about that.

Caledvwlch

This here pole is missing an option:

#5: What disgusts me the most about beanieboy has nothing to do with him, and everything to do with the deplorable manner in which he gets treated around here.

But the man is certainly a pretty good sport about it. Better than I would be in the same situation.

beanieboy

My wise African Dance teacher told me that it says more about the person who insults you than it does about you.

Another friend said, "You know, you are around yourself 24/7. You know your deepest fears, thoughts, hopes. You know your dreams, and are with yourself from the time you wake until the time you sleep. And yet, most of us are STILL trying to figure out who we are. So, when someone who barely knows you makes a judgement about you, they are probably wrong, and usually are.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Nineveh said:
He bragged about his "spitual" encounters. Try reading up on it.

So does this old lady who leaves in the apartment building as me, she is always talking about how she is talking to her dead husbands and cats, no one takes her seriously and everyone just smiles at her and nods there head.

Nineveh said:
Your evidence suggests members of his family were. But I have seen no evidence to suggest he was anything more than a pagan.

Look history books say different, they say Jung remained a member of the Evangelical church throughout his life, history books written by historians - you know the people qualified to write about history - if you want to argue with their accounts and revise history, but I am going to want to see your credentials.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
So does this old lady who leaves in the apartment building as me, she is always talking about how she is talking to her dead husbands and cats, no one takes her seriously and everyone just smiles at her and nods there head.

Ok, so I should look at Jung the same way then? Makes a lot more sense than you trying to make him out to be a Christian soley because members of his family were preachers.

Look history books say different, they say Jung remained a member of the Evangelical church throughout his life, history books written by historians - you know the people qualified to write about history - if you want to argue with their accounts and revise history, but I am going to want to see your credentials.

So, warming a seat in a building is what makes someone a Christian? mmhm. ok... So, how many spiritists attend your church building?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Rimi said:
I have no idea if he was raised a Jew or a Christian. I do know that he was atheist:

Freud taught that religious doctrines are all illusions and that religion is "the universal obsessional neurosis of humanity."

man, that's just wack.

Do you even know what an "obsessional neurosis" is?, and also Freud didn't consider religious doctrine "illusion", he would have been an idiot if he did, that would be like considering political ideology "illusion"....he thouight that all religious doctrince was based on delusions...

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Nineveh said:
Ok, so I should look at Jung the same way then? Makes a lot more sense than you trying to make him out to be a Christian soley because members of his family were preachers.

So, warming a seat in a building is what makes someone a Christian? mmhm. ok... So, how many spiritists attend your church building?

Generally I look at anyone who claim they speak to invisible beings as a little off, in fact the reason why is because of what Jung wrote on the subject, that all manifestation of occult activity were merely elaborate illusions manifested by the mind of the individual in which the subject in put in a pseudo-somnabulisitc state in which unconscious desires and symbols are made manifest and hallucinated as if the subject were dreaming

in other words....Its all in your head

Wanna argue more about psychology with me? Its one of my favorite subjects.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Generally I look at anyone who claim they speak to invisible beings as a little off, in fact the reason why is because of what Jung wrote on the subject, that all manifestation of occult activity were merely elaborate illusions manifested by the mind of the individual in which the subject in put in a pseudo-somnabulisitc state in which unconscious desires and symbols are made manifest and hallucinated as if the subject were dreaming

in other words....Its all in your head

Wanna argue more about psychology with me? Its one of my favorite subjects.

No, we are talking about your need to force Jung into being something other than his practices would point to. Why is that?

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Is it me or has there been a bad dose of racism and prejudice recently. First there was Scholastic and now this

Pepper

Nineveh said:
No, we are talking about your need to force Jung into being something other than his practices would point to. Why is that?

Jung also encouraged a man to seek God and join the church when he was suffering from alcoholism and nothing else would work. What does that practice point to?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Nineveh said:

I wonder where your obsessive need to rewrite history in order to prove yourself correct stems from?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Nineveh said:
No, we are talking about your need to force Jung into being something other than his practices would point to...
And just which practices of Jung might those be, Nin?

He was just a shrink. And very humanly fallible...

Status
Not open for further replies.