Could Dogs detect Covid-19?

Arthur Brain

I think it's a waste of time, trying to reason with extremist nuts.
But it is fascinating, reading their trash and imagining how their minds can twist, turn and manipulate to feed their agendas.
Quite quite fascinating........
Oh well, have a pint on me......... it must be my round by now. :cheers:

From a psychological perspective it most certainly is, even if it can get draining now and again...

Why thank you kind sir! My round next.

:cheers:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Don't try and be a clever debater, Clete...... you aren't bright enough. :chuckle:
Um, OK....but ordinarily I go by "7djengo7", rather than by "Clete". I do not even think the TOL program would allow me to go by "Clete", seeing as Clete already goes by "Clete".

eider, may I offer you a piece of advice, gratis, regarding a first step to being a clever debater? Here goes: When posting a reply to somebody's post, try addressing that person to whose post you are posting the reply, rather than addressing someone who is not that person.

You're welcome.

I am a Deist! I acknowledge nearly everybody's faith, whatever they declare...... Nearly everybody's.

And yet, somehow you consider yourself to not sound like a clod? Amazing!

But when people tell me that they are Christians I take interest in what they say, how they act, how they communicate, and you..... ? I've never met anybody like you whom I thought was a Christian...... just sayin'.... just my viewpoint.

LOL

What's it to me if you do not consider me to be a Christian, considering that you consider Adolf Hitler to be a Christian?

Hitler was a Christian

I consider you to be almost smarter than Einstein.*

Go on.... Clete....... show me some more of your idea of Christian heart and soul.
You've given yourself away from the beginning.

I've read your posts for a while now........ and I wouldn't listen to a word that you would try to tell me about Christianity....... wouldn't listen to a word.
I don't believe in anything that you say...........

Nope, still 7djengo7, here.

*By "Einstein", I mean the sheepdog in the Back To The Future movies.

eider

]Um, OK....but ordinarily I go by "7djengo7", rather than by "Clete".

Nope, still 7djengo7, here.
Huh? *wipes specs*
Why..... so you are.......... it's just that you spout such similar junk...... very confusing.

That's right.......... you're the Protestant Christian who thinks that he can decide who is or is not a Christian. Yep. Got it.

I'm the Deist who thinks you're a right wing extremist....... that's the trouble with you tribalists, you all wear the same colours.

Arthur Brain

Your opinion has been noted, and then the note discarded.

Well you're right about that. They were far left.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I should amend my former response to you in fairness. The Nazis did not in fact execute homosexuals, they butchered them as they did the Jews, Gypsies and all manner of "undesirables" including..."liberals". My mistake.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I do not think you will get an answer to that. :chuckle:

There is no accounting for irrationality. Any moron who is stupid enough to be a racist is easily stupid enough to believe that he resides on the right because the same moron that taught him to be a racist also taught him that he was on the right politically and that moron believes it for the same stupid reason. It isn't because of history, it isn't because of facts, it isn't because of the consistent application of a rational world view. It is nothing but human herd mentality. People believe what they're taught to believe. If any of them spent ten minutes looking it up, they'd find out that it was the left in this country that fostered and fought to preserve race based slavery and it was the left that proposed, passed and enforced Jim Crow laws in the south.

The fact is, that you would (and do) support very nearly every political position Hitler held to, wrote about and implemented.

I'm reminded of an old episode of Bob Enyart's television show where he read quotes from Mein Kampf and had stupid liberals calling in to disagree with what he was quoting. They were all angry and calling Bob a racists, et al and at the end of the program he revealed that he was actually quoting Hillary Clinton's "It Takes a Village". It was brilliant!

The only difference between what you believe politically and what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf is the racism (and the policies related to it (e.g. eugenics, et al)). At least I hope that's the case. I'm actually giving you more credit there than I have evidence to support at present.

Clete

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You seem to want to ignore a few, if I may say so. I'm talking about bible laws here.

OK......... I'll bite....... please show two laws that are not moral.
Over to you.

We have to walk before we run. I'm talking about first principles. I'll make it easy for you by providing a couple examples:

Before Prohibition the government declared that it was legal to drink alcohol. Was that moral just because the government allowed it?
During Prohibition the government declared that it was illegal to drink alcohol. Was that moral just because the government prohibited it?
After Prohibition the government declared that it was legal again. Was that moral just because the government allowed it again?

The government used to impose a military draft. Now we don't have a military draft.
Are both decisions by the government equally moral just because it was the government that made the decisions?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Babies need the full protection of the law.

Protection from harm, yes. Protection from abuse and neglect.

Do you support taxation to provide all education, medicare, subsistence and welfare for all minors?

Of course not - meeting those needs is the responsibility of the parent.

eider

There is no accounting for irrationality.
Hello Clete! :)
Irrationality, eh? Like you? Would you refuse half of your population the right to vote, Clete? Well, would you?
Gender bigotry ahoy! :) Very irrational.

Any moron who is stupid enough to be a racist is easily stupid enough ....
Stop you there, Clete............ far too many insults far too soon......... you'll need to string 'em out a bit further...
Now...... what'#s your next para about, eh?

The fact is, that you would (and do) support very nearly every political position Hitler held to, wrote about and implemented.
You must be looking in a mirror, Clete. I'm guessing that religious, gender, race, colour, national bigotry is all about you. :)

I'm reminded of an old episode of Bob Enyart's television show .....
Television??? !!! You don't watch television, do you?
Now tell me........ don't fib or I'll know....... have you got a telly, Clete?
What would ok doser think abnout that, eh?

The only difference ........................

Clete
Stop you there, Clete............... all the bigotry is going to be yours......

eider

We have to walk before we run. I'm talking about first principles. I'll make it easy for you by providing a couple examples:
Now just see where you went wrong, right from the start...............

Before Prohibition the government declared that it was legal to drink alcohol. Was that moral just because the government allowed it?
During Prohibition the government declared that it was illegal to drink alcohol. Was that moral just because the government prohibited it?
After Prohibition the government declared that it was legal again. Was that moral just because the government allowed it again?
Yep..... you sure didn't read my post.
I asked you to offer two laws from the bible that you think are not moral laws.........
I wrote..... :-
You seem to want to ignore a few, if I may say so. I'm talking about bible laws here.
....you're running before you walk......

The government used to impose a military draft. Now we don't have a military draft.
Are both decisions by the government equally moral just because it was the government that made the decisions?
Bible laws......... bible laws........ you've got hundreds to choose from, all 'moral' laws..... unless you would like to dismiss any as unimportant?

As for your example about alcohol, Jesus like to drink his wine, and the baptist was worried that he liked it too much, we are told. But I think that Jesus had every right to his meat and drink, and to his choice of guests at table. :)

ok doser

Such hypocrisy....... self-righteous hypocrisy.......

Only if you're responding as an intellectually delayed/stunted/retarded person, relying on emotion instead of reason

Which is, of course what you and artie always do

... you don't give a hoot for babies. Not at all...

What a silly thing to say, especially considering that anybody who cares to can look up and see that I agreed with you that minors deserve legal protection from harm, from abuse and neglect.

By all means, ignore this and spew out another silly blast of emotional tirade, silly child

Throw another tantrum

eider

Only if you're responding as an intellectually delayed/stunted/retarded person, relying on emotion instead of reason

Which is, of course what you and artie always do
Oh my goodness!
ok doser.... playing the 'I'm a real intellectual!' card!
One moment you wanna be cradled in the body of your saviour, the next you're banging off your fast fire rifle at extreme ranges, the next you're the man of reason, the next you're an insulting bad mouth, the next you want to play the 'l'm so moral' card. Now...,.. have I got that right? Yes?.
I'd include artie in this post but he does not want anything to do with your ideas.

What a silly thing to say, especially considering that anybody who cares to can look up and see that I agreed with you that minors deserve legal protection from harm, from abuse and neglect.

By all means, ignore this and spew out another silly blast of emotional tirade, silly child

Throw another tantrum
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
You wouldn't pay a cent for the care, education, medicare, subsistence and welfare of all the children....... you? ....... It would be a joke if it wasn't so sick. But you want to make all women bow to your ideas of morality.

Now..... which card to play next...... moral? reason? intellect? love? decency?
Ha! Awa wi yer!

ok doser

Oh my goodness!
ok doser.... playing the 'I'm a real intellectual!' card!
One moment you wanna be cradled in the body of your saviour, the next you're banging off your fast fire rifle at extreme ranges, the next you're the man of reason, the next you're an insulting bad mouth, the next you want to play the 'l'm so moral' card. Now...,.. have I got that right? Yes?.
I'd include artie in this post but he does not want anything to do with your ideas.

That was a lovely tantrum. You must be tired. Grab your binky and let's go have a nappy.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

You seem to enjoy using that word.

You wouldn't pay a cent for the care, education, medicare, subsistence and welfare of all the children....... you? .......

ALL the children? Of course not. Why would I take away the responsibilities of their parents?

It would be a joke if it wasn't so sick.

:yawn: Still a wee bit of emotion left in you? Most children fuss like this when they're going down for a nap. Let it all out :)

But you want to make all women bow to your ideas of morality.

And most children grumble incoherently right before they fall off. There there eider, a nice nappy and you'll feel all better.

eider

ALL the children? Of course not. Why would I take away the responsibilities of their parents?

To the one sentence in your post. The rest was waffle, of course.
A caring community would provide for the medicare, subsistence, education, welfare and support as necessary for all children.
You don't believe in a caring community but you want to meddle with and manipulate all women's (and couples') lives.

You rant on about retarded people, but you wouldn't offer a dime towards the support and care for low intellect, slow, impaired, disabled, autistic and other needy children, but you'll demand that they be born. You wouldn't offer a fully paid up life for the children out of rape but you'll demand that the mother carry the foetus to birth.... probably blame her if I know you.

You're on an hypocritical and immoral path there, so don't pull that one with me........ I know you better.

Arthur Brain

To the one sentence in your post. The rest was waffle, of course.
A caring community would provide for the medicare, subsistence, education, welfare and support as necessary for all children.
You don't believe in a caring community but you want to meddle with and manipulate all women's (and couples') lives.

You rant on about retarded people, but you wouldn't offer a dime towards the support and care for low intellect, slow, impaired, disabled, autistic and other needy children, but you'll demand that they be born. You wouldn't offer a fully paid up life for the children out of rape but you'll demand that the mother carry the foetus to birth.... probably blame her if I know you.

You're on an hypocritical and immoral path there, so don't pull that one with me........ I know you better.

Of course they would and children should be covered whether their parents can provide for them or not. Doser is simply doing his boring usual with you...

eider

Oh, watch it. He'll be going around calling you a drunk next...

;)

Ah..... I do hate getting drunk. It's decades now since I drank too much. The next morning........:hammer:
But Jesus loved his meat and drink, and sometimes over imbibed..... and drank with hated people..... or so the Baptist heard.
I would not worry too much. I've been told by others here that I shall be toasting eternally for my Satanic Evil ways....... a gin and tonic ain't gonna touch such slanders. :chuckle: