On Rapture Theory, et al

Trumpetfolker

Zec 9:13-14 When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man. And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.
There is a resurrection of the sons of Zion composed of Judahites and Israelites that occurs when the Lord blows His trumpet as, apparently, the signal to start the final battle.
That would be, it looks like, after the Dragon is released from the pit and the nations have been tricked into a battle against the camp of the saints.
Revelation tells us that seven angels blow seven trumpets.
When you consider that a shout and a great voice are pretty much, the same thing, the last of those angel-blown trumpet blasts seems to echo the event described in 1 Thessalonians.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump <4536> of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Re 11:15-18 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
The fact that the seventh trumpet blast is the point at which, according to the great voices in heaven, is the time to judge the dead, and, which are giving to God thanks for taking that time to reward those who fear His name and to destroy those who destroy the earth, it seems that this is another way of describing the end of the One Thousand Years.
The double facts that this seventh trump is followed, immediately, by the presence of the sun-clad woman in heaven, and, that the sun-clad woman seems to be a description of both of the nations, Judah and Israel, which descended from Jacob, this compares favorably with the Zechariah 9:13-14 prophecy.
Complexities arise when you consider that, next, the great red dragon appears in heaven. Complexities increase when you see that the dragon is there, in heaven with the woman, to devour the man child who was caught up (raptured) from heaven to the throne of God.
Now, consider that the woman fled heaven to go into the wilderness just before the war in heaven which ended in the dragon and his angels being, forever, cast out of heaven. The dragon is cast to earth, not the wilderness. And Christ is demonstrated as the power that replaces the dragon who accused His Israelite brethren day and night (an activity which forced the evening and morning sacrifices in the temple).
Now, consider that the dragon, upon being cast to the earth, starts persecuting the woman who brought forth the man child, and that the woman was given the wings of an eagle to fly into the wilderness away from the one had forced the daily sacrifices in Jerusalem.
The point I'm drawing out sooooo longly is this: People wish they could find quick and easy ways to make themselves more than they are, and judges of others. Memorizing rapture theories is one of them.
However, when I start to try to understand the full context of any glib, little doctrine, I find myself hoping that God can get over my short comings. And, I realize that, for me to access that grace by faith, I must exercise that grace by faith, and start getting over the short comings of others.
When I find someone who wants to turn the disagreement that others may have with his own pet theory into offenses that have not been identified as offenses by the witnesses of Jesus Christ chosen by God, I have to obey Paul, one of those witnesses, who wrote:
Ro 16:17-18 ¶ Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
To me, the seventh trumpet heralded the first coming of the Lord, and the beginning of the war which ended the imposition of Satan (who had the power of death, and, who accused the brethren night and day) on heavenly processes in old Jerusalem. Christ (having been raptured AFTER His death and resurrection from a place right outside Jerusalem) was the One who took the power of death away from Satan.
The Jews, upon declaring "We have no king but Caesar", had become the messengers of Satan in Jerusalem. The New Covenant people of the Israel of God were in spiritual warfare with the messengers of Satan right there in Jerusalem.
Thus, the Jews were the ones who began persecuting the Israel of God having, first, failed to devour the man child. It was from the dragon that the Israel of God flew away on two wings of an eagle, allowed by Roman armies to escape Jerusalem in 70 AD.
Nevertheless, there is a trumpet blast that is Lord-blown. I believe it is future to the writings of the New Covenant. I believe it heralds the second coming of Jesus with all His host of heaven joining forces with saints that have not yet been killed. We meet in the air, having put on immortality (which means a super-upgrade we can't imagine) and go back to Zion to destroy the one who has come up out of the pit to deceive the world with a false temple of God.
In between the seventh angel-blown trumpet and the Last Trump, Mystery Babylon (Bible talk for a religion for merchants born on the Euphrates and corrupting the legal systems of all the nations on earth with harlots for daughters and abominations for sons) will infuriate her own creator. He will put together an army to destroy her. The result is that all people will stop buying from the merchants.
Then, he will go after the Lamb (who is one with His people whether they are on earth or in heaven).
Thus, the one who destroys mystery Babylon will kill Christians- and not a few.
That will be trumpet time.
I may be as wrong as you are.

YahuShuan

You mentioned, "The double facts that this seventh trump is followed, immediately, by the presence of the sun-clad woman in heaven, and, that the sun-clad woman"
Really? Check this out

Has the 7th Trumpet blown?