Go Bernie!

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Biden's corruption in Ukraine is so well known that neither of you know what it is! :loser:

VP Biden strong armed and threatened the Ukraine government to remove a prosecutor who was looking into his son's corruption, and they did. That's what it is.

And the senile hair-sniffing pedophile was stupid enough to admit it on video:

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor
LINK

In this clip from a January 2018 appearance at the Council on Foreign Relations, former Vice President Joe Biden seems to brag about threatening to withhold military aid to Ukraine as a pressure tactic to force the firing of a prosecutor he did not like.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
VP Biden strong armed and threatened the Ukraine government to remove a prosecutor who was looking into his son's corruption, and they did. That's what it is.

Foreign Policy noted that anti-corrupton activists in Ukraine had characterized the source behind Solomon's claims as an unreliable narrator who had hindered anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine.[30] Solomon pushed allegations that Biden wanted to remove a Ukrainian prosecutor in order to prevent an investigation of Burisma, a Ukrainian company that his son, Hunter Biden, served on; however, Western governments and anti-corruption activists wanted the prosecutor removed because he was reluctant to pursue corruption investigations. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S...kraine_scandal

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
And there comes your usual lies and garbage. You ask a question, get a straight answer with actual video support, and you go into your usual fantasyland of lies and ignorance. You are a toad. I thought I had you on ignore. That is where you go.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's a REAL quid pro quo ... or a quid pro JOE!

It bragged about it ON CAMERA. That's just how corrupt he is.

The former vice president’s threat to withhold a loan guarantee from Ukraine involved financing that was entirely at the executive's discretion. And his threat was made in the service of the unified, official public policy of the United States. It did not involve legally mandated federal appropriations. Trump’s withholding of military assistance from Ukraine involved improper delay of congressionally authorized federal appropriations that were not at his discretion, and it contradicted unified, public, official policy of the United States.

Those two differences are huge.

In Biden’s case, the imperative to fire the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor came up from the ranks of the diplomatic corps. At all known levels of the U.S. government, there was unified agreement that the prosecutor impeded fighting corruption. Moreover, the corruption he enabled was directly harmful to the efficacy of the economic assistance the United States was offering to Ukraine. The prosecutor was lax on, or obstinately opposed to, investigating the very oligarchs who were in positions to misuse the aid for corrupt purposes. (The European community strongly agreed with this assessment of the prosecutor, by the way — a fact not ethically binding but still relevant to the intention behind forcing him out.)

-- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trumps-quid-pro-quo-unlike-bidens-was-entirely-rancid

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Turns out that the guy that Biden got fired was the non-corrupt one and that protected his sons and his cash flow. How convenient.

At all known levels of the U.S. government, there was unified agreement that the prosecutor impeded fighting corruption. Moreover, the corruption he enabled was directly harmful to the efficacy of the economic assistance the United States was offering to Ukraine. The prosecutor was lax on, or obstinately opposed to, investigating the very oligarchs who were in positions to misuse the aid for corrupt purposes. (The European community strongly agreed with this assessment of the prosecutor, by the way — a fact not ethically binding but still relevant to the intention behind forcing him out.)

-- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ntirely-rancid

Right Divider

Body part
At all known levels of the U.S. government, there was unified agreement that the prosecutor impeded fighting corruption. Moreover, the corruption he enabled was directly harmful to the efficacy of the economic assistance the United States was offering to Ukraine. The prosecutor was lax on, or obstinately opposed to, investigating the very oligarchs who were in positions to misuse the aid for corrupt purposes. (The European community strongly agreed with this assessment of the prosecutor, by the way — a fact not ethically binding but still relevant to the intention behind forcing him out.)

Nice canned messages. Do you ever have a thought of your own?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
What evidence do you have to prove that this prosecutor was even investigating Burisma-Biden?

Evidence is an alien concept - with over 800000 positive COVID-19 cases and the death toll edging toward 50000, I'm sure that Hunter Biden and Burisma top the American public's priorities!

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Worth reminding people that if elected, Joe Biden will be

+++ 82 +++

before the end of his first term of office.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In Breaking News Today!

[h=1]Biden Asks Advisors How Much Longer He Has To Pretend To Be Confused And Doddering To Avoid Criticism[/h]
DES MOINES, IA—Cutting off his chief strategist midway through a daily meeting to express his unwillingness to continue the deception much longer, former Vice President Joe Biden reportedly asked advisors Wednesday how much longer he has to go through the routine of acting confused and doddering in order to avoid criticism. “Please, guys, I’m so tired of putting on this whole song-and-dance of stumbling over my words at every public appearance and painfully wincing so it seems like I’ve completely forgotten a foreign leader’s name,” said the presumptive frontrunner, looking at each and every one of his advisors with clear, thoughtful eye contact, while stressing that although his consistent lead in polling showed the strategy had worked spectacularly to shield him from any critique of his record, he also longed to drop this “entire frail-old-man act” and speak to audiences in full sentences that allowed him to robustly articulate his vision for restoring America’s soul. “Just give me a date when I can start fully enunciating my words in TV spots. That’s all. Obviously, I can keep doing the simple stuff like biting my wife’s finger or challenging audience members to push-up contests seemingly out of nowhere. I know you think that’s helpful. I get that it would sink me in the polls if I were held accountable for past statements and actions, but frankly it’s just exhausting to be constantly acting this mentally confused when I know I can be so much stronger out there.” At press time, Biden was begging his advisors to at least never again make him punch himself midway through a debate to give the appearance of his eye filling up with blood.

https://politics.theonion.com/biden-asks-advisors-how-much-longer-he-has-to-pretend-t-1841023184

Gary K

Banned
Any evidence for that corruption yet? Feel free to produce it!

OK. Here it is. Biden is bragging to the CFR, on camera, that he used a billion dollar loan to get rid of the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden. The quid pro quo is front and center in Joe's account of his own actions.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
OK. Here it is. Biden is bragging to the CFR, on camera, that he used a billion dollar loan to get rid of the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden. The quid pro quo is front and center in Joe's account of his own actions.

The former vice president’s threat to withhold a loan guarantee from Ukraine involved financing that was entirely at the executive's discretion. And his threat was made in the service of the unified, official public policy of the United States. It did not involve legally mandated federal appropriations. Trump’s withholding of military assistance from Ukraine involved improper delay of congressionally authorized federal appropriations that were not at his discretion, and it contradicted unified, public, official policy of the United States.

Those two differences are huge.

In Biden’s case, the imperative to fire the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor came up from the ranks of the diplomatic corps. At all known levels of the U.S. government, there was unified agreement that the prosecutor impeded fighting corruption. Moreover, the corruption he enabled was directly harmful to the efficacy of the economic assistance the United States was offering to Ukraine. The prosecutor was lax on, or obstinately opposed to, investigating the very oligarchs who were in positions to misuse the aid for corrupt purposes. (The European community strongly agreed with this assessment of the prosecutor, by the way — a fact not ethically binding but still relevant to the intention behind forcing him out.)