LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Study finds no benefit, higher death rate in patients taking hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19
April 21, 2020

200408041447-hydroxychloroquine-bottle-medium-plus-169.jpg

Coronavirus patients taking hydroxychloroquine, a treatment touted by President Trump, were no less likely to need mechanical ventilation and had higher deaths rates compared to those who did not take the drug, according to a study of hundreds of patients at US Veterans Health Administration medical centers.

The study, which reviewed veterans' medical charts, was posted Tuesday on medrxiv.org, a pre-print server, meaning it was not peer reviewed or published in a medical journal. The research was funded by the National Institutes of Health and the University of Virginia.
French study finds hydroxychloroquine doesn't help patients with coronavirus

In the study of 368 patients, 97 patients who took hydroxychloroquine had a 27.8% death rate. The 158 patients who did not take the drug had an 11.4% death rate.

"An association of increased overall mortality was identified in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone. These findings highlight the importance of awaiting the results of ongoing prospective, randomized, controlled studies before widespread adoption of these drugs," wrote the authors, who work at the Columbia VA Health Care System in South Carolina, the University of South Carolina and the University of Virginia. Researchers also looked at whether taking hydroxychloroquine or a combination of hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin, had an effect on whether a patient needed to go on a ventilator.

"In this study, we found no evidence that use of hydroxychloroquine, either with or without azithromycin, reduced the risk of mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with Covid-19," the authors wrote.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/health/hydroxychloroquine-veterans-study/index.html
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************
This President and his supporters have maintained their dubious record of having come out on the wrong end of every pronouncement they have made concerning COVID-19!

They were quick to state that hydroxychloroquine was a "miracle cure" for COVID-19, based on anecdotal reports, and this President made the absurd claim That "What do you have to loose?"

The worth of any drug is the ability to duplicate positive test results by different researchers around the nation and the world - Trump has suffered from a "self-inflicted wound" by advocating for an untested drug for COVID-19!

It should be noted that the President had mysteriously stopped hyping his drug of choice - perhaps he received advanced notice that the testing results on hydroxychloroquine didn't match his "hype!"

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

The above was sent to another member.

Arthur. Have you heard about the Paris teaching hospital which is experiencing with nicotine patches. ??
Researchers have noticed that smokers are less likely to contract Covid-19 or to suffer so greatly from it, and nicotine patches are now being tested on health workers who are treating or nursing Covid-19 patients to see if there is a definite level of defence.

That looks quite interesting.
One might assume that smokers at more at risk, but the above suggests otherwise.

How you doin'?
I have an off road bike and get my exercise riding the paths, byeways and field tracks around here. It is so quiet around here in the lanes and fields. Still not used to it.

Well, I'm a smoker and haven't heard of it...so can't really comment.

I was out today and there were a fair few people about but maintaining the distancing rules. Depends where you are and what areas you're in when exercising I think where it comes to the amount of people.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Fake news

National institute of Health,

US Veterans Health Administration,

Columbia VA Health Care System in South Carolina,

University of South Carolina,

University of Virginia

All 5 are notoriously unreliable, fly-by-night organizations in Dr. Ok Doser's medical opinion!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
nonsense clipped

already covered: https://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...03#post2746603

from the report:

The findings should not be viewed as definitive because the analysis doesn’t adjust for patients’ clinical status and showed that

hydroxychloroquine alone was provided to VA’s sickest COVID-19 patients, many times as a last resort,"

a spokeswoman for the Department of Veterans Affairs told Fox News.

ok doser

this, of course, is your only interest in the matter:
Trump has suffered from a "self-inflicted wound" by advocating for an untested drug for COVID-19!

your bizarre irrational emotional hatred for another country's leader

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

The findings should not be viewed as definitive because the analysis doesn’t adjust for patients’ clinical status and showed that

hydroxychloroquine alone was provided to VA’s sickest COVID-19 patients, many times as a last resort,"

a spokeswoman for the Department of Veterans Affairs told Fox News.

Hydroxychloroquine sparks renewed controversy but clinical trials are pushing ahead
April 23, 2020

A government official’s claim that he was dismissed from his role overseeing the nation’s research into COVID-19 therapies because he refused to more broadly make available hydroxychloroquine highlights the growing tension between the scientific community’s approach to clinical testing and a president in search of a cure.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine (an older version of the drug) to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drugs were first cited by administration officials in March as having potential promise in treating COVID-19 patients and are also being tested in patients in China, France, Italy, and other countries.

On Wednesday night, Rick Bright said he was involuntarily reassigned from his role as the director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, which is funding and designing clinical trials for vaccines and treatments aimed at preventing or treating COVID-19, to a lesser role at the National Institutes of Health, according to a statement first reported by the New York Times.

“Contrary to misguided directives, I limited the broad use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, promoted by the administration as a panacea, but which clearly lack scientific merit,” he said. “While I am prepared to look at all options and to think ‘outside the box’ for effective treatments, I rightly resisted efforts to provide an unproven drug on demand to the American public.”

President Donald Trump has repeatedly and enthusiastically touted the drug as a treatment for the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

Read: There’s scant evidence so far for chloroquine as a COVID-19 drug—but there’s already a

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/hy...ead-2020-04-23
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Dr. Bright, the former Director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, which is funding and designing clinical trials for vaccines and treatments aimed at preventing or treating COVID-19 has suffered the same fate as those in the Trump Administration who dared to place science over this President's "hunches!"

Unlike the others, however, Dr. Bright is not prepared to be demoted quietly and his lawyers are prepared to designate him as a "whistle-blower" which will continue to highlight this President's attack against science and medicine for months to come.

Yesterday, the President claimed not to know the Director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, which is funding and designing clinical trials for vaccines and treatments aimed at preventing or treating COVID-19 - just as he was supposedly unaware that the White House Pandemic was disbanded in 2018!

Last edited:

eider

some of you retarded people are easily amazed :idunno:

what did I get wrong?

be specific and try not to be retarded

Oh, you know the junk you were writing...... are writing now....... I don't do homework Fridays-Mondays at this time.

Now, we in the UK have watched the BBC News this morning on our tellys, and because you haven't got one for your wife, family (?) to watch with you I think I should let you know what the Beeb is reporting this morning.

Your President is reported to have suggested to your people (and the other half of the USA) that injecting disinfectant in to the body could help defend against this sickness. He also thought that basking under UV lamps could help as a defence as well. Apparently your health bosses guided him away from this as best they could.........

...... but the thing is..... when a country's leader says something, (like China Virus?) some of the people could latch on to it, and do things which might be bad for themselves or others.

Now I know that you will be able to explain all this to us with in an easy to read post for retards (?)........ so.... off you go. Hmmmm.... maybe not.

Coronavirus: Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as ... - BBCwww.bbc.co.uk › news › world-us-canada-52407177
2 hours ago - Another of his officials had moments earlier said sunlight and disinfectant were known to kill the infection. Mr Trump's own public health ...

Medical experts denounce Trump's latest 'dangerous ...www.theguardian.com › world › apr › trump-coronavir...
4 hours ago - Donald Trump has stunned viewers by suggesting that people could receive injections of disinfectant to cure the coronavirus, a notion one ...

Yes, Trump Actually Suggested Injecting Disinfectants Into ...www.vanityfair.com › news › 2020/04 › trump-actuall...
3 hours ago - Yes, Trump Actually Suggested Injecting Disinfectants Into Your Veins Could Cure Coronavirus. Please, please do not follow this advice.

Arthur Brain

Oh, you know the junk you were writing...... are writing now....... I don't do homework Fridays-Mondays at this time.

Now, we in the UK have watched the BBC News this morning on our tellys, and because you haven't got one for your wife, family (?) to watch with you I think I should let you know what the Beeb is reporting this morning.

Your President is reported to have suggested to your people (and the other half of the USA) that injecting disinfectant in to the body could help defend against this sickness. He also thought that basking under UV lamps could help as a defence as well. Apparently your health bosses guided him away from this as best they could.........

...... but the thing is..... when a country's leader says something, (like China Virus?) some of the people could latch on to it, and do things which might be bad for themselves or others.

Now I know that you will be able to explain all this to us with in an easy to read post for retards (?)........ so.... off you go. Hmmmm.... maybe not.

Coronavirus: Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as ... - BBCwww.bbc.co.uk › news › world-us-canada-52407177
2 hours ago - Another of his officials had moments earlier said sunlight and disinfectant were known to kill the infection. Mr Trump's own public health ...

Medical experts denounce Trump's latest 'dangerous ...www.theguardian.com › world › apr › trump-coronavir...
4 hours ago - Donald Trump has stunned viewers by suggesting that people could receive injections of disinfectant to cure the coronavirus, a notion one ...

Yes, Trump Actually Suggested Injecting Disinfectants Into ...www.vanityfair.com › news › 2020/04 › trump-actuall...
3 hours ago - Yes, Trump Actually Suggested Injecting Disinfectants Into Your Veins Could Cure Coronavirus. Please, please do not follow this advice.

I just saw his briefing this morning. Words fail...

:freak:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

EWU7cjhX0AA3yuD.jpg

Stranger than fiction - nobody could make this stuff up!

Can I be first in line to donate a gallon of Lysol and a syringe to "ok doser?" -

No good Trump supporter could possibly refuse to try Dr. Donald's newest "miracle drug" for COVID-19 and bring this pandemic to an end - what do you have to lose?

eider

EWU7cjhX0AA3yuD.jpg

Stranger than fiction - nobody could make this stuff up!

Can I be first in line to donate a gallon of Lysol and a syringe to "ok doser?" -

No good Trump supporter could possibly refuse to try Dr. Donald's newest "miracle drug" for COVID-19 and bring this pandemic to an end - what do you have to lose?

Hi.....
The suggestion to lay in front of UV or strong light is not so bright either.
Can you imagine the sun bed burns?

The medics that stood with Trump as he suggested these actions just looked terrified. One wrong word or look from them and he would either destroy their careers or blame them later on, whichever way they went.

Doctor Faucet cannot get paid enough to stand there with Trump. There is not enough.....

ok doser

Last edited:

ok doser

like all the other retarded leftists, you have a (false) constructed reality that I will not be able to dismantle; for all those out there who might be interested, here are Trump's words verbatim:

Trump: ...a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...cript-april-23

and the left, including the BBC, being insane, retarded and suffering from TDS hears:

Trump: You should all inject bleach into your veins! And bask under UV lamps!

Gary K

Banned
like all the other retarded leftists, you have a (false) constructed reality that I will not be able to dismantle; for all those out there who might be interested, here are Trump's words verbatim:

Trump: ...a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...cript-april-23

and the left, including the BBC, being insane, retarded and suffering from TDS hears:

Trump: You should all inject bleach into your veins! And bask under UV lamps!

Notice the behavior of all the anti-Trump posters. They will keep on pushing something completely debunked. And you think they are not paid disinformation agents? Their behavior betrays them. Any normal person would apologize for their behavior and admit they were wrong when the evidence is placed in front of them. These guys double down on the lies they publish.