Stop banning people who don't agree with you.......

andyc

and this place might become popular again.

Come on Knight.

You have the most idiotic moderators on the internet, and this is why this site is in demise. Fire all of them NOW!

andyc

Knight come back!
I was blessed here years ago even though I disagreed with your theology!

Why did this place die? :(

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
and this place might become popular again.

Come on Knight.

You have the most idiotic moderators on the internet, and this is why this site is in demise. Fire all of them NOW!

Calling the moderators idiotic is supposed to help your case?

• Haha
Reactions: Lon

way 2 go

Probably some jerks who he would have banned himself if this was his forum.

giphy.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
billybob :BillyBob:, was sozo banned or did he just leave ?

I think sozo was banned more often than I, but it was hard to keep track with all his name changes

at the end? don't know what happened to him. Hope he's still above ground, we've lost so many over the years - Angel, AMR, Frank Ernest, Bob b .....

way 2 go

I think sozo was banned more often than I, but it was hard to keep track with all his name changes

at the end? don't know what happened to him. Hope he's still above ground, we've lost so many over the years - Angel, AMR, Frank Ernest, Bob b .....

I thought sozo just quit the last time for his own good , this place just made him angry , kinda like clete theses days, he seems bitter

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Knight come back!
I was blessed here years ago even though I disagreed with your theology!

Why did this place die? :(

Hi Andy,
Knight moved on to other things. People change and move on, so why am I here? I guess I miss y'all and need to check in once in a while.:dizzy: