LYSOL Issues WARNING after President suggests INJECTION of DISINFECTANTS for COVID-19

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Screen-Shot-2020-04-23-at-8.06.23-PM-1200x674.png

Trump Owned By Household Disinfectant: Lysol Producer Says Do Not Ingest or Inject to Fight Coronavirus
Apr 24th, 2020

Improper use of Disinfectants

Due to recent speculation and social media activity, the Reckitt Benckiser Group (the makers of Lysol and Dettol) has been asked whether internal administration of disinfectants may be appropriate for investigation or use as a treatment for coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).

As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route). As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information.

We have a responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts. For this and other myth-busting facts, please visit Covid-19facts.com.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/lysol...disinfectants/
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

The British company, Reckitt Benckiser Group, that manufactures Lysol, and other disinfectants, felt compelled to implore its consumers NOT to administer their disinfectant products into the human body. The unprecedented statement comes just hours after President Donald Trump suggested the use of "home remedies to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.

The suggestion came during Thursday night’s regular White House briefing from the Coronavirus Task Force, when President Trump mentioned that household bleaching agents used in most surface disinfectants as a possible internal treatment for humans - widely considered to be toxic and possibly fatal.

“Then I see the disinfectant, one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning,” Trump noted. “Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that so that you’ll have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, where it goes in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.”

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What’s even scarier is that his dangerous suggestions and daily lunacy have become normalized ...

Good thing other countries are no longer laughing at us ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What’s even scarier is that his dangerous suggestions and daily lunacy have become normalized ...

what we're seeing (and you won't be able to see) is the insanity of the left - they see Trump on the television and hear him saying:

Trump: ...a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...cript-april-23

and the left, being insane and retarded, hears:

Trump: You should all inject bleach into your lungs!

Gary K

Banned
what we're seeing (and you won't be able to see) is the insanity of the left - they see Trump on the television and hear him saying:

Trump: ...a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

and the left, being insane and retarded, hears:

Trump: You should all inject bleach into your lungs!

What was it jgarden said on another thread? Something about twisting a person's words and ideas until they didn't come close to reality? I see he's up to it again. The entire conversation was about using light and heat. And he posts nonsense about Trump recommending disinfectants internally?

Way to go, jgarden. You post junk without any basis in reality from a media so corrupt it lies to you shamelessly, and you're so gullible, or so corrupt, you buy it whole hog with no effort at verification of the story. Trump was actually referring to a government study using sunlight. You know the very process you say he ignores and says the results are interesting, and you post lies saying Trump was advocating disinfectant use internally. You ought to be completely humiliated by your lack of verification of what the mockingbird media tells you. They just showed how dishonest they are, and you think it's verification of how evil Trump is. ***rolls eyes***

You know how long it took to debunk your post? About a minute.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
What was it jgarden said on another thread? Something about twisting a person's words and ideas until they didn't come close to reality? I see he's up to it again. The entire conversation was about using light and heat. And he posts nonsense about Trump recommending disinfectants internally?

Way to go, jgarden. You post junk without any basis in reality from a media so corrupt it lies to you shamelessly, and you're so gullible, or so corrupt, you buy it whole hog with no effort at verification of the story. Trump was actually referring to a government study using sunlight. You know the very process you say he ignores and says the results are interesting, and you post lies saying Trump was advocating disinfectant use internally. You ought to be completely humiliated by your lack of verification of what the mockingbird media tells you. They just showed how dishonest they are, and you think it's verification of how evil Trump is. ***rolls eyes***

You know how long it took to debunk your post? About a minute.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************
Trump Suggests "Injection" Of Disinfectant To Treat Coronavirus
www.realclearpolitics.com › video › 2020/04/23 › trum...

6 hours ago - President Donald Trump spoke about the use of ultraviolet light to fight the virus and an injectable disinfectant that would clean your lungs.

Lysol Maker Urges People Not to Inject Disinfectants After ...
www.usnews.com ›News › Top News
3 hours ago - Lysol Maker Urges People Not to Inject Disinfectants After Trump Remarks. By Reuters, Wire ... Cartoons on President Donald Trump. April 22 ...

Yes, Trump Actually Suggested Injecting Disinfectants Into ...
www.vanityfair.com › news › 2020/04 › trump-actuall...
12 hours ago - Yes, Trump Actually Suggested Injecting Disinfectants Into Your ... John DiMaggio (Futurama's Bender) Improvises 11 New Cartoon Voices.

Coronavirus: Twitter reacts with Tide Pods jokes after Trump ...
www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2020/04/23 › co...
3 hours ago - WASHINGTON – After President Donald Trump wondered Thursday about possibly injecting disinfectants into people infected with the ...

Lysol maker warns against injecting disinfectants after Trump ...
www.politico.com › news › 2020/04/24 › lysol-maker-...
3 hours ago - Lysol maker warns against injecting disinfectants after Trump floats coronavirus theory. The American Cleaning Institute also objected to the ...

Trump Suggests Injecting Light and Disinfectant Could Kill ...
www.thewrap.com › trump-wonders-if-injecting-disinfe...
13 hours ago - Donald Trump suggested on Thursday that medical experts should somehow try to find a way to inject light or disinfectants into the human body ...

Coronavirus: medical experts denounce Trump's theory of ...
www.theguardian.com › world › apr › trump-coronavir...
13 hours ago - Several doctors warned the public against injecting disinfectant or using UV light. Robert Reich, a professor of public policy at the University of ...

Trump asked if disinfectants could be injected to kill ...
www.inquirer.com › health › coronavirus › trump-disin...
3 hours ago - Trump asked if disinfectants could be injected to kill coronavirus inside the body. Doctors answered: 'People will die.' by Allyson Chiu and Katie ...

Trump bizarrely suggests injecting disinfectant as coronavirus ...
www.standard.co.uk › News › World
8 hours ago - Donald Trump has told a coronavirus press conference that the idea of injecting Covid-19 patients with disinfectant "sounds interesting to me".

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...hrome&ie=UTF-8

************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************
Real Clear Politics

US News

USA Today

Politico

The Wrap

The Guardian

The Inquirer

The Standard

It would appear that I am not the only one that concluded Donald J Trump was advocating the injection of disinfectants n internally!

The manufacturer of Lysol didn't circulate a statement concerning the improper use of disinfectants and warning its clients not to inject their products after the White House briefing, if this President hadn't made those comments!

It may come as a shock but the rest of the world is not prepared to have this President and his supporters insult our intelligence by denying what we have witnessed with our own eyes and ears and invent their own facts!

Last edited:

ok doser

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

his exact words:

Gary K

Banned
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************
Trump Suggests "Injection" Of Disinfectant To Treat Coronavirus
www.realclearpolitics.com › video › 2020/04/23 › trum...

6 hours ago - President Donald Trump spoke about the use of ultraviolet light to fight the virus and an injectable disinfectant that would clean your lungs.

Lysol Maker Urges People Not to Inject Disinfectants After ...
www.usnews.com ›News › Top News
3 hours ago - Lysol Maker Urges People Not to Inject Disinfectants After Trump Remarks. By Reuters, Wire ... Cartoons on President Donald Trump. April 22 ...

Yes, Trump Actually Suggested Injecting Disinfectants Into ...
www.vanityfair.com › news › 2020/04 › trump-actuall...
12 hours ago - Yes, Trump Actually Suggested Injecting Disinfectants Into Your ... John DiMaggio (Futurama's Bender) Improvises 11 New Cartoon Voices.

You're too ignorant to understand that sunlight acts as a disinfectant? Just keep on posting the nonsense and verifying your lack of credibility.

ok doser

You're too ignorant to understand that sunlight acts as a disinfectant? Just keep on posting the nonsense and verifying your lack of credibility.

like eider and artie, jgarden doesn't look at the original material, he relies on others to do his thinking for him

Gary K

Banned
like eider and artie, jgarden doesn't look at the original material, he relies on others to do his thinking for him

That is, and has been for a long time, completely obvious. These people gave up their independence and manhood/womanhood a long time ago.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I've seen the original material repeatedly and I don't need your generous offer to reinterpret what I saw and heard!

The national and international media have all come to the same conclusion and none of them support your version!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I've seen the original material repeatedly and I don't need your generous offer to reinterpret what I saw and heard!

The national and international media have all come to the same conclusion and none of them support your version!

If you know what Trump actually said, and you know that what the media says he said is different than what he actually said, then why do you defend them for saying something about Trump that isn't true?

Doesn't that mean that you, in addition to them, are bearing false witness against Trump, and spreading fake news just as much as they?

Also, appeal to popularity ("none of them" as if popularity of an idea makes it correct or incorrect) and appeal to authority ("the national and international media" as if they're some sort of authority on what Trump said when they completely ignore what He actually said) are both logical fallacies.

You shouldn't use logical fallacies to support your arguments. You'll lose every time.

Arthur Brain

That is, and has been for a long time, completely obvious. These people gave up their independence and manhood/womanhood a long time ago.

I saw the briefing and what he said was bat crazy, simple as. Nobody's twisting his words or putting media spin on this. The fact that the media and medical authorities have routinely denounced his comments doesn't negate what he said.

Gary K

Banned

Hogwash. The entire conversation was about light. Specifically sunlight and it's ability to disinfect what it touches. Oh, and by the way sunlight is a proven way to kill germs and viruses when used for water purification. Exposing water for 6 hours to sunlight purifies it from germs and viruses.

No one mentioned disinfectants such as bleach, lysol, etc.... Show from the original conversation that those words were used. Post your evidence rather than just posting assertions. Nothing you've posted actually demonstrates what they assert. Nothing.

ok doser

doser provides Trump's exact words:

inexplicably, jgarden rants about me "reinterpreting" the material:
... I don't need your generous offer to reinterpret what I saw and heard!

I've had more fruitful conversations with mental patients :dizzy:

my "version" is the transcript, easily found from various sources online, giving the exact words used by Trump

It would appear that I am not the only one that concluded Donald J Trump was advocating the injection of disinfectants n internally!

Indeed you're not. You're one of far too many retards out there who will gobble up a lie and regurgitate it on command

you, artie, eider, rusha ....

ok doser

... what kind of a President would think that sarcasm is appropriate tn the middle of a worldwide pandemic where the number of positive cases of COVID-19 in America is approaching 900000 and the death toll has just passed 50000?

if you feel that way about him, I would strongly encourage you to refrain from voting for him in November

way 2 go

Even if one were to accept the "sarcasm" defense, what kind of a President would think that sarcasm is appropriate tn the middle of a worldwide pandemic where the number of positive cases of COVID-19 in America is approaching 900000 and the death toll has just passed 50000?
antibody study as many as 2.7 million may have been infected

Preliminary results from New York's first coronavirus antibody study show nearly 14 percent tested positive, meaning they had the virus at some point and recovered, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday. That equates to 2.7 million infections statewide -- more than 10 times the state's confirmed cases.

... which would mean a far lower morbidity rate than believed.