User Tag List

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100
Results 1,486 to 1,490 of 1490

Thread: The Atonement: What did it REALLY Accomplish?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,921 Times in 2,821 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Life from Christ !

One of the effects of the death of Christ for everyone He died for, is that through it, they He died for should live, both spiritually and eternally 1 Jn 4:9-10

So Christ through His Propitiating death gives life to the world, not a possibility of life Jn 6:33

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world The world of the Elect or of His Sheep.
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the analogy Jesus made about His death before He was crucified:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

That's the whole story of God's creation: He put a seed upon the earth (man) and it produced much fruit. He put Jesus upon the earth and His death produced sons and daughters. He always gets back more than He puts into it. He produced millions of sons and daughters and the worship they give Him is so much more than what He invested. His sacrifice is the most fruitful thing there has ever been or ever will be. We'll find out about exactly how big, wide, deep and how meaningful every portion of it is. The depths, heights, width and meanings of His Love and His Grace will be studied for eternity and never will we come to an end of finding out just how great He is.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    Life from Christ !

One of the effects of the death of Christ for everyone He died for, is that through it, they He died for should live, both spiritually and eternally 1 Jn 4:9-10

So Christ through His Propitiating death gives life to the world, not a possibility of life Jn 6:33

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world The world of the Elect or of His Sheep.

Amen Brother, this Spiritual and Eternal Life was never an offer for any to accept or reject by their so-called freewill as false teachers maintain; but was Given to the World of God's Elect, Chosen and Loved in Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:3-4. These Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 were made Spiritually Alive / Quickened together with Christ, when He was raised from dead, meaning He gave them Life !

Eph. 2:4-5

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

1 Pet. 1:2-3

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Christ gives all those He died for a resurrection in this life when they are born again spiritually, which ensures them of being raised up in the Last Day John 6:39 !
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

Thanks
    Thanked 2,921 Times in 2,821 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sister Nanja

Amen Brother, this Spiritual and Eternal Life was never an offer for any to accept or reject by their so-called freewill as false teachers maintain;
    Thats correct !

;
    but was Given to the World of God's Elect, Chosen
    Yes or Sheep

Christ gives all those He died for a resurrection in this life when they are born again spiritually, which ensures them of being raised up in the Last Day John 6:39 !
    Absolutely !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (April 15th, 2019)

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The At one ment: What did it really accomplish?

1. The identical polus "made sinners">>>"the polus "made righteous."

2. The Heavenly Big Gulp of thanatos>>>He has swallowed thanatos in victory.

3. The "whole world" is exactly that: the hilasmos of the whole world.

Our God is the Source, Guide, Goal of ta panta

Thread Information