User Tag List

Page 675 of 713 FirstFirst ... 175575625665672673674675676677678685 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 10686

Thread: The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 1,274 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow I share alot of truths found in scripture and beyond.......

Quote Originally Posted by TulipBee View Post
    Any scriptures?
    If you have any biblical knowledge, you would be abe to relate to whatever truths or principles are being shared,...I do not need to post chapter and verse for every commentary I write. - its rather absurd an idea that one would need to. I speak from universal knowledge, and I will quote any reference from a book or author, when appropriate. Again, If your biblical knowledge is competent, you would 'recognize' and 'correlate' what is being shared.

~*~*~

lets review just from my last post what you apparently missed -

That 'God' is infinite is indicated in scriptures.

The idea of 'dispensations' is revealed in scriptures.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" is from the NT.

God's omnipresence is noted in scripture.

The idea of 'progressive revelation' is indicated in scripture.

> It would appear that your knowledge of basic teachings in the scriptures could use a little help

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (February 28th, 2017),patrick jane (February 27th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    If you have any biblical knowledge, you would be abe to relate to whatever truths or principles are being shared,...I do not need to post chapter and verse for every commentary I write. - its rather absurd an idea that one would need to. I speak from universal knowledge, and I will quote any reference from a book or author, when appropriate. Again, If your biblical knowledge is competent, you would 'recognize' and 'correlate' what is being shared.

~*~*~

lets review just from my last post what you apparently missed -

That 'God' is infinite is indicated in scriptures.

The idea of 'dispensations' is revealed in scriptures.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" is from the NT.

God's omnipresence is noted in scripture.

The idea of 'progressive revelation' is indicated in scripture.

> It would appear that your knowledge of basic teachings in the scriptures could use a little help
    You didn't recognize the bible was breathed by God.

2 Timothy 3:16-17*All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 1,274 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You didn't recognize the bible was breathed by God.

2 Timothy 3:16-17*All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
    See here.

I recognize that the Bible contains truth (I've never denied that silly), and that some communications of truth can be more or less distorted by human imperfections.

Truth can be found and elaborated in scriptures, since religious writings are more or less inspired (and 'scriptures' here includes all inspired religious writings). No one is denying that. But because there is progressive revelation and because 'God' is INFINITE, no religious books, words or language can fully contain or ever completely or finally describe the infinite. Universal truths, religious precepts, ideals, concepts and values....always hold yes. But these will be progressively unfolded in greater fullness and comprehension as long as space and time exists for them to UNFOLD

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See here.

I recognize that the Bible contains truth (I've never denied that silly), and that some communications of truth can be more or less distorted by human imperfections.

Truth can be found and elaborated in scriptures, since religious writings are more or less inspired (and 'scriptures' here includes all inspired religious writings). No one is denying that. But because there is progressive revelation and because 'God' is INFINITE, no religious books, words or language can fully contain or ever completely or finally describe the infinite. Universal truths, religious precepts, ideals, concepts and values....always hold yes. But these will be progressively unfolded in greater fullness and comprehension as long as space and time exists for them to UNFOLD
    All truth.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 Times in 1,894 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any scriptures?
    There could have been many more books written about Christ Jesus and what he did.

John 21

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Yet they are not all written down, how can you limit the spirit of God to only be in the words in the Bible? How do you think the men in the Bible were able to write it? They wrote it by receiving revelation and inspiration from God. And God is a living God not a dead God he is with his people and he gives them progressive revelation by the breath of his spirit, he gives them wisdom, and understanding, and the more that we are willing to let go of our life in the flesh, and turn from this world, the stronger we become in God. The first will be last and the last will be first! And just as we are kept alive by our natural breath, we are kept spiritually alive by the breath of the Spirit.

God gives those who belong to him, what they need to speak when they need it, and guides them to do what they are to do in their hearts to do what right before him he speaks through our conscience, and opens up our understanding so that as we walk in the Spirit, he walks with us teaching and guiding us daily by the Spirit.

We can't contain God to one book, he is a living God and lives and is in the hearts of his people. The Bible is the written word of God, and God has everything that he wants to be in there, everything we need to bring us to him. But he isn't contained only there, he's living, cleansing the hearts within, refreshing, guiding, teaching and giving understanding and wisdom to those who belong to him every day!

Look at the apostles before and after they had received the Spirit, look at the difference. Once they were blessed with the Spirit and born of God, they came with power as God gave them a mouth to speak. And through Christ, they created more books. But, everything that God gives us must coincide with the Bible as God doesn't change!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (February 28th, 2017),freelight (February 28th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    Reconciliation of man to God was made through Christ death on the cross.

Just keep in mind that if you persuade one soul besides your own that they can partake of eternal life without the shed blood of Christ being necessary, then you both will not escape hell.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
    Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
    Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
    Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
    LA
    I can talk until I'm blue in the face, but I can't show you. Only God can do that. I know that those verses regarding the cross, death and blood of Christ have a deeper meaning.

God doesn't need a human sacrifice to be crucified to save, he needed a living sacrifice and Jesus Christ was the perfect one, without spot or blemish, he was dead to the flesh and uncorrupted by this world and because of this, he was full of the Holy Spirit, he had the fullness of God bodily and he was in the express image of God. And he is still saving through his true church who are also living sacrifices, dead to their old man and alive in God dying daily so Christ can live in and through them. They are lively stones in the house of God, living by his will and our cornerstone is Christ.

Satan through wicked men crucified Christ Jesus, it's not a holy and wonderful thing to do to him, it was wicked and cruel and the cross should not by worshipped as people do. It's a murder weapon that was used to kill the holy son of the living God, the Prince of peace who did no sin. Jesus Christ wasn't put to death on the cross to save us. He was put to death in the flesh yet alive in God to save us!

1 Peter 3

For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Also Jesus Christ was saving by the grace of God through faith, before he died on the cross. Life saves not death!

God doesn't put the sinless to death through wicked men who's father is the devil. God puts sinful men to death through the sinless man who's father is God!

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post
    The "bread of life" is the Living word of truth.

The "cup" of wine symbolized the outpouring of grace and truth, the Son and Father in one gift.

Pagans later combined it with their previously established blood drinking ritual.

The tree of life was literally a shrub brought to our evolved earth from Edentia 500,000 years ago when the Prince arrived with his staff of super mortals. While the Prince was a spiritual being and did not need to partake of the Tree of Life, his mortal staff did need to utilize the special energies from the shrub which augmented their duel circulatory systems and allowed them to sustain life indefinitely. At least that was true until the fall of the prince or "crafty beast". Roughly half of the staff of 100 joined the rebellion initiated by Lucifer, the fallen sovereign.

40,000 years ago Adam and Eve arrived. In a short time the Crafty beast managed to trip them up and sin. They also lost the use of the tree of life and eventually died of old age as man does.
    The tree of Life isn't a natural tree, just as the tree of knowledge of good and evil isn't a natural tree either!

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The truths of the Bible are given the same thoughout 66 books and 40 authors.

The Bible is the inspired word of God, and mans mistakes do not change the overwhelming evidence of the constant unchanging truth.

Anyone who truly feeds on the living Word, and established in it, will not swallow the dead dry bones you get down your wicked throat, which you try to get others to swallow.

LA
    How can you limit or contain 'God' in a book or collection of books? 'God' is INFINITE.
    There you are freelight, you are unable to hear the voice of the author in His writings.

You are cut off from God by your rejection of the shed blood of Christ to reconcile you to God.
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any scriptures?

Eph.4:6 one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.

over all and through all and in all.

1King.8:26 And now, O God of Israel, let thy word, I pray thee, be verified, which thou spakest unto thy servant David my father.
    27But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee;

Peace.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The truths of the Bible are given the same thoughout 66 books and 40 authors.

The Bible is the inspired word of God, and mans mistakes do not change the overwhelming evidence of the constant unchanging truth.

Anyone who truly feeds on the living Word, and established in it, will not swallow the dead dry bones you get down your wicked throat, which you try to get others to swallow.

LA
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    I can talk until I'm blue in the face, but I can't show you. Only God can do that. I know that those verses regarding the cross, death and blood of Christ have a deeper meaning.

God doesn't need a human sacrifice to be crucified to save, he needed a living sacrifice and Jesus Christ was the perfect one, without spot or blemish, he was dead to the flesh and uncorrupted by this world and because of this, he was full of the Holy Spirit, he had the fullness of God bodily and he was in the express image of God. And he is still saving through his true church who are also living sacrifices, dead to their old man and alive in God dying daily so Christ can live in and through them. They are lively stones in the house of God, living by his will and our cornerstone is Christ.

Satan through wicked men crucified Christ Jesus, it's not a holy and wonderful thing to do to him, it was wicked and cruel and the cross should not by worshipped as people do. It's a murder weapon that was used to kill the holy son of the living God, the Prince of peace who did no sin. Jesus Christ wasn't put to death on the cross to save us. He was put to death in the flesh yet alive in God to save us!

1 Peter 3

For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Also Jesus Christ was saving by the grace of God through faith, before he died on the cross. Life saves not death!

God doesn't put the sinless to death through wicked men who's father is the devil. God puts sinful men to death through the sinless man who's father is God!
    Without the death of Christ you could not have any life.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
    Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
    Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
    Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
    Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
    Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tree of Life isn't a natural tree, just as the tree of knowledge of good and evil isn't a natural tree either!
    Are the pains of child birth real?

But I understand, new revelations are always confusing when we've been convinced by the political church of the meaning of past revelations. The Jews had scripture based reasons for rejecting Jesus because their minds had been closed, seared shut by religious leadership.

Makes sense to me, Adam and Eve could no longer use the tree of life and live on indefinitely. Death and or translation is normal for man.

* The tree of knowledge was really allegorical, it's mans will verses Gods will. Adam and we've were thoroughly trained before coming to earth in what they could and could not do. Eve had sex with Cain's real father who was a superior man, pleasing to the eye, from the Nodite tribe. She was persuaded by the crafty beast that it would help speed up regeneration of our fallen, backward world.

To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
    In pain you shall bring forth children....

22 Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

"Mortal man was never the property of the archdeceivers. Jesus did not die to ransom man from the clutch of the apostate rulers and fallen princes of the spheres. The Father in heaven never conceived of such crass injustice as damning a mortal soul because of the evil doing of his ancestors."UB

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
    Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
    Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

LA
    Killing Jesus was a sin!

God was always forgiving, he doesn't change.

Jesus taught salvation by faith, the foundation of his religion was faith in the Father, the rock!

In Christianity salvation is based on killing Jesus as a human sacrifice. Jesus never taught that theory in the original gospel.

"Mortal man was never the property of the archdeceivers. Jesus did not die to ransom man from the clutch of the apostate rulers and fallen princes of the spheres. The Father in heaven never conceived of such crass injustice as damning a mortal soul because of the evil doing of his ancestors."UB

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caino For Your Post:

freelight (February 28th, 2017),marhig (February 28th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LA
    Without Jesus becoming a living sacrifice and laying his life down to do the will of God and preach the gospel, we wouldn't even have the chance to know God, never mind be saved! And it's through his life that we are saved not his death. It says this in Romans 5:10 that you've quoted! Where does it actually say in the Bible that the natural death of Jesus actually saves us? With those words, saying that we are saved by his death?

You and I see the death differently, you see it naturally I see it spiritually.

God is love, he doesn't need the human sacrifice of his innocent son to save lives. People make him sound like a pagan God! It clearly says in the Bible that we are saved by the grace of God through faith. That's how we are saved.

How can the natural blood of Jesus save us LA? Why would God need to send his son to be a human sacrifice on a wooden cross? murdered by wicked men who Jesus even said are doing the works of their father who is the devil, why would God need to do this to save us? That makes no sense! Jesus even said to them "why do you go about to kill me, you are doing the works of your father the devil! " And he told them that they have the laws of Moses, yet they are not keeping them! (John 7 & John 8)

Doesn't it make more sense that he came and sacrificed his life to do the will of God being a lamb without spot or blemish he became the perfect example for us to follow his flesh put to death by the spirit. And by that death he reconciles us to God by the ministry of reconciliation, but we are saved by his life!

We are saved from our past sins and old life of flesh when we believe and have faith. But once we are born of God then the Spirit through Christ is saving us daily, and when we are raised with Christ by the Spirit he then helps us to overcome the lusts of our flesh daily. As as we are overcoming by the power of the Spirit, being strengthened we are dying daily, becoming a living sacrifice so that Christ can live through us and then by our death to self, Christ can reconcile others to God. And if we endure to the end we have the hope of eternal salvation. But we must first run the race, and reach the finish.

People use the cross to suit their flesh. Saying "Jesus died for me and all my sins past, present and future are forgiven, regardless of what I do, as I can't lose my salvation" this isn't the truth. If we carry on wilfully sinning we die and not only do we die, but we put Christ to death within our hearts by not letting him live, and we put our life and flesh before the will of God and crucify the son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. And it's an open shame because some profress to love God with their mouths and some have great swelling words whilst the whole time they are putting their flesh first so that others don't see or hear Christ through them. When people know the truth and have the blessing of walking in the spirit and then disobey the living God and put themselves first before him, they are worthy of death. Twice dead plucked up by the roots unworthy of the light and life given to them from the father of lights through his holy son Jesus Christ!

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post
    Are the pains of child birth real?

But I understand, new revelations are always confusing when we've been convinced by the political church of the meaning of past revelations. The Jews had scripture based reasons for rejecting Jesus because their minds had been closed, seared shut by religious leadership.

Makes sense to me, Adam and Eve could no longer use the tree of life and live on indefinitely. Death and or translation is normal for man.

* The tree of knowledge was really allegorical, it's mans will verses Gods will. Adam and we've were thoroughly trained before coming to earth in what they could and could not do. Eve had sex with Cain's real father who was a superior man, pleasing to the eye, from the Nodite tribe. She was persuaded by the crafty beast that it would help speed up regeneration of our fallen, backward world.

To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
    In pain you shall bring forth children....

22 Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.
    Do you understand those verses spiritually? Thanks

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you understand those verses spiritually? Thanks
    I've heard numerous spiritual interpretations.

The story of Adam and Eve was very old and common in Mesopotamia, it did NOT come down out of the clouds to Moses up on the mountain. The Hebrew writers appropriated the common legend when they were writing, or rather rewriting, their exaggerated history in Babylon, having lost their national identity and were once again in bondage. Its fragmented and inconsistent. The Israelites were just trying to trace their bloodlines all the way back to a much older Adam for their all important claim of authority, direct connection to God.

So I don't see much in the story of Adam other than, don't go your own way, trust God. Apart from that are some associated facts about 2 incarnate celestial beings who were to be the worlds new rulers but failed in short order.

You will notice something glaring, the "crafty beast" had already fallen, was already working against God will.

Thread Information