Thread: The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,761 Times in 1,268 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb expanding consciousness.............

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_A View Post
    The Urantia Book asserts that God is the "trinity of trinities."

I have not read it but familiar with it enough to suspect where a lot of its ideas came from including this accurate IMO expression of the relationship between God and Creation.
    We expound on the Paradise Trinity Here. - also that thread remains our 'charter-thread' on the Papers. It remains for the open-minded and spiritually-discerning to consider the entire revelation and context in its greater cosmic vision and pertinence to mans social and spiritual evolution. It is 'epochal' in its significance, among a few of the other greater streams of light pouring into the planet for its ultimate ascension.

pj

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe: "Are you telling me I should come out of the closet now, Mr. Ron?"

L. Ron Hoover: "No my son! You must go into the closet..."

Joe: "What?"

L. Ron Hoover: "...And you will have...heh....a lot of fun! That's where they all live, so if you want an appliance to love you, you'll have to go in there and get you one."

Joe: "Well, that seems simple enough..."

L. Ron Hoover: "Yes, but if you want a really good one, you'll have to learn a foreign language."

Joe: "Like German, for instance?"

L. Ron Hoover: "That's right. A lot of really cute ones come from over there..."

Quoted from "A Token of My Extreme" by Frank Zappa.
    Last edited by Traditio; July 7th, 2010 at 01:50 PM.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post

139.4.13 John was in prison...
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Your quote holds no truth in it, and doesn't make a case for Urantia being the least bit revelatory. It's not light, dude, it's pure darkness.
    "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." -- Amos 3:7

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimiel View Post
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Your quote holds no truth in it, and doesn't make a case for Urantia being the least bit revelatory. It's not light, dude, it's pure darkness.
    Dude, like totally, you need to read up on the masters teaching. Its obvious that you have not read the UB nor the Bible.

NIV

Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us

Mark 9:40

38"Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."

39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40for whoever is not against us is for us.

41I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.

Caino

"Mortal man was never the property of the archdeceivers. Jesus did not die to ransom man from the clutch of the apostate rulers and fallen princes of the spheres. The Father in heaven never conceived of such crass injustice as damning a mortal soul because of the evil doing of his ancestors."UB

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its obvious that you have not read the UB nor the Bible. Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us
    The UB is against Jesus, The Bible, God and Christians. Obviously, you're against Jesus and The Bible, if you believe that demonic doctrines in the UB have anything at all to do with God.
    "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." -- Amos 3:7

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    We expound on the Paradise Trinity Here. - also that thread remains our 'charter-thread' on the Papers. It remains for the open-minded and spiritually-discerning to consider the entire revelation and context in its greater cosmic vision and pertinence to mans social and spiritual evolution. It is 'epochal' in its significance, among a few of the other greater streams of light pouring into the planet for its ultimate ascension.

pj
    98% of rat poison is good corn. It is that 2% that does the job. I believe I know where some of these ideas came from especially this idea of relative trinities and the cosmology being referred to but I prefer the good old fashioned explanation.

As you know whenever I read of channeling the warning lights go off for me. A lot of it sounds good but it is that 2% that nails you.

Every created thing in the universe is a "middle." A middle is what connects "As above, so below." From this perspective the above is also a middle for a higher trinity and the below is a middle for a lower trinity. The universe is a vertical cosmological structure united through lawful "middles."

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It remains for the open-minded and spiritually-discerning to...
    It's exactly them: those who are spiritually discerning, who are warning you about the darkness you're possessed by. Your 'teachings' are not light, but DARKNESS!!!

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_A View Post
    98% of rat poison is good corn. It is that 2% that does the job. I believe I know where some of these ideas came from especially this idea of relative trinities and the cosmology being referred to but I prefer the good old fashioned explanation.

As you know whenever I read of channeling the warning lights go off for me. A lot of it sounds good but it is that 2% that nails you.

Every created thing in the universe is a "middle." A middle is what connects "As above, so below." From this perspective the above is also a middle for a higher trinity and the below is a middle for a lower trinity. The universe is a vertical cosmological structure united through lawful "middles."
    In Love there is no fear. All inspired writing is 'channeled' and subject to inspection - 'God' uses human vessels, minds and vehicles to share light, knowledge, truth according to man's capacity during whatever dispensation.

Life is a learning adventure and we are not alone in the Universe,

pj

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Love there is no fear.
    If you're not afraid of death, you'll most likely fall off the nearest cliff. Fear is a necessary part of life.
    All inspired writing is 'channeled' and subject to inspection
    God doesn't use 'channeling' to reach anyone. Channeling is a tool of the enemy.
    'God' uses human vessels, minds and vehicles to share light, knowledge, truth according to man's capacity during whatever dispensation.
    He does so with His Presence, and never with the presence of a stranger speaking through a human. It just isn't done. God has never called upon anyone to channel anyone else. He speaks through prophecy, by His Spirit; but doesn't speak using witchcraft.
    Life is a learning adventure and we are not alone in the Universe,
    If you don't repent, you may just get an opportunity to find out how alone and lonely an eternity of suffering the torment of outer darkness can be. Repent!!!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope

If you're not afraid of death, you'll most likely fall off the nearest cliff. Fear is a necessary part of life.God doesn't use 'channeling' to reach anyone. Channeling is a tool of the enemy.He does so with His Presence, and never with the presence of a stranger speaking through a human. It just isn't done. God has never called upon anyone to channel anyone else. He speaks through prophecy, by His Spirit; but doesn't speak using witchcraft.If you don't repent, you may just get an opportunity to find out how alone and lonely an eternity of suffering the torment of outer darkness can be. Repent!!!
    These typical knee-jerk reactions are infantile, reflecting more ignorance and religious egotism. Nothing new under the sun. Such ignorance dies hard, but can be remedied thru intellectual honesty, unbiased research and continued education. - until then, its the same ole song on 'repeat'.

'Repenting' is having another mind or changing one's mind towards a better path or higher way of thinking and being,....which only an open inquiring mind and interested spirit can assume, since it is always looking to learn more and expand consciousness. However, when the mind is shut and clogged with religious beliefs and dogmas, it is harder to break thru to the light, but it can be done.

pj

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These typical knee-jerk reactions are infantile, reflecting more ignorance and religious egotism.
    Your own infantile egotistical reactions out of religious darkness is pathetic, and would be knee-slapping funny, if your soul weren't in the balance, found wanting.
    Nothing new under the sun.
    Amen.
    Such ignorance dies hard, but can be remedied thru intellectual honesty, unbiased research and continued education. - until then, its the same ole song on 'repeat'.
    Yes, you're simply repeating the same lie that was first told in Eden: "Hath God said..." over and over. It gets old.
    'Repenting' is having another mind or changing one's mind towards a better path or higher way of thinking and being,....which only an open inquiring mind and interested spirit can assume, since it is always looking to learn more and expand consciousness. However, when the mind is shut and clogged with religious beliefs and dogmas, it is harder to break thru to the light, but it can be done.
    No, it can't, you only puff yourself up with your vain ramblings, pretending to understand and represent Truths from The Word of God. One can only truly repent when God grants repentance. It is His Gift. He seems to have withheld it from you, probably due to your preference for childish ignorance. It's only when you recognize that your own works will never save you, and only The Blood of The Lamb can cleanse away your sin that you will have repentance. Wallowing in the mire, like you're doing, only makes you dirtier.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb cosmic synthesis...............

Your own infantile egotistical reactions out of religious darkness is pathetic, and would be knee-slapping funny, if your soul weren't in the balance, found wanting.Amen.Yes, you're simply repeating the same lie that was first told in Eden: "Hath God said..." over and over. It gets old.No, it can't, you only puff yourself up with your vain ramblings, pretending to understand and represent Truths from The Word of God. One can only truly repent when God grants repentance. It is His Gift. He seems to have withheld it from you, probably due to your preference for childish ignorance. It's only when you recognize that your own works will never save you, and only The Blood of The Lamb can cleanse away your sin that you will have repentance. Wallowing in the mire, like you're doing, only makes you dirtier.

Back to ignore.

In respect to Caino and the thread's purpose will standby for assistance, as well on the older Urantia thread,.... holding court

Its liberating to know that Infinite Intelligence is so much greater than anything we can think or imagine, yet He inspires our imagination to reach for the stars.

In-joy!

pj

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, like totally, you need to read up on the masters teaching. Its obvious that you have not read the UB nor the Bible.

NIV

Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us

Mark 9:40

38"Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."

39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40for whoever is not against us is for us.

41I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.

Caino
    10 out OF ten!! C smile

"but"! still, I sit there very concerned about Benny an his jet,
    last time he came down under he took THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS home. .sack of wedding rings jewels, anything That wasn't bolted down secure at the time he marvels the creatures right out of their interlect, poor believers. An No One stops HIM!. lawlessness IS respected as the universal authority. that same authority will knee jerk anything that rises above its angels in bushes, chariots heading to heaven, blood rivers, flat earth to flood.
    Just tell me what you want me to criticize! I want you to be happy<.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CAINO-SOUP said
    [ Only when there is no 'human' source to draw from do the alleged superhuman authors resort to their own information, and sometimes it is unexpected and bizarre information indeed. ]

Hey Torontonian, don't be a SUCKER for the Demon Hype.
    I have studied all there diatribe and it is all BUNK , a mixture of half truths and Lies. So don't get suckered in to there Demonistic psycho-babel.

Satan has deceived the Whole World up until Christ comes again to bring Truth.
    =================================================
    GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditio View Post
    Joe: "Are you telling me I should come out of the closet now, Mr. Ron?"

L. Ron Hoover: "No my son! You must go into the closet..."

Joe: "What?"

L. Ron Hoover: "...And you will have...heh....a lot of fun! That's where they all have, so if you want an appliance to love you, you'll have to go in there and get you one."

Joe: "Well, that seems simple enough..."

L. Ron Hoover: "Yes, but if you want a really good one, you'll have to learn a foreign language."

Joe: "Like German, for instance?"

L. Ron Hoover: "That's right. A lot of really cute ones come from over there..."

Quoted from "A Token of My Extreme" by Frank Zappa.
    Well ... you know I couldn't let that one go without a salute ... FZ had a special place in his heart for L. Ron Hubbard and it saw him weaving him in and out of one of my personal favorites amongst his musical efforts, "Joe's Garage".

... now where is my Telefunkin U47 ... with leather ...?

Thread Information