Trump's Brazen Unconstitutional Overreach

fool

Hall of Fame
“How I LOVE my low information voters!”
--February 2016
And he loves his high information voters and his educated voters and his uneducated voters.
He loves all his voters, he even loves you Aikido7. And he wants you to do well.

***Trump keeps his income secret. He has basically been denied loans from American banks because of defaults.
This is why he fights any truth about his tax records and now banks at European banks.
He has given everything he's required to give. He's not going to let you go on a fishing expedition thru his privately held company.

***Trump won the Electoral College vote. A system Trump described as “rigged."
But Hillary won the votes of almost three million more Americans than did Trump.
Right! He even told you it was rigged YEARS before! And then Hillary forgot where Wisconsin was. Trump didn't forget where Wisconsin was because he understood the system better than Hillary who had been preparing for this for 24 years.

***As for that $1 million “small" loan, Fred Trump actually lent him at least $60.7 million, or $140 million in today's dollars."
I believe he got 400 million when his father died. Now he does 9.5 billion a year in revenue.

Thanks to Fred Trump, Donald was a millionaire by the time he was 8 years old.
And now he's a billionaire. His kids are millionaires too.

If Trump had done nothing but invest the money his father gave him in an index fund [that tracks the S&P 500], he'd still be worth about $2 billion today.
I've never seen a cite on that. you got one?

***Trump has declared bankruptcy FIVE TIMES.
He's never declared bankruptcy.
Things he's been involved in declared bankruptcy but he's been involved in 500 things. The Donald himself has never been bankrupt.
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross is one of those Trump approached to help bail him out.
So has Putin and the Russians.

“He cares about people like you.”
“He is a good businessman.”

Guess again, people.

And Hillary lost to him on her turf. That means she's a worse politician than he is.

fool

Hall of Fame
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”
He was referring to the e-mails that she destroyed that were under Subpoena.
I'd still like someone to find them.

Actually, Russia was doing more than listening.
It had been trying to help Republican Trump for months.
Did they give him 140 million dollars for his Foundation?
Cause they gave Hillary 140 million dollars for her foundation.
That very day, hackers working with Russia’s military intelligence tried to break into email accounts associated with Clinton’s personal office.
Did they find her 30,000 deleted e-mails?
The ones about yoga and bridesmaid dresses?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Trump lies this month +1

I read the facts before I pronounce my judgements and opinions on them.

Trump said this week that "Northam stated that he would even allow a newborn baby into the world. Then talk to the mother and the father and then execute the baby.”
FALSE.
Trump put words in Northam’s mouth.

At Beto O’Rourke’s rally in El Paso, Trump said there were "200 people, 300 people” at the rally.
FALSE.
Photos of the gathering don’t support his claim.

“There have never been so many apprehensions at the border more than anytime in our history.”
FALSE.
Border Patrol records say Trump is lying.

“Russia, Iran, Syria and many others are not happy” with our withdrawal from Syria.
FALSE.
Putin thinks it’s great news.

“The Democrat plan would just obliterate and terminate Medicare Advantage. Seniors who have been taken care of for years will not be taken care of anymore.”
FALSE.
A total distortion of what a few Democrats support.

“Democrats oppose any effort to secure our borders.”
FALSE.
This ignores proposals, votes, laws and facts.

"Many presidents don’t get the chance to appoint a Supreme Court justice to the bench.”
FALSE
All but one did in the past 150 years.

“The GOP just passed the Veterans Choice after 44 years of trying. We have been trying to pass that one for many, many decades.”
FALSE.
It’s four years old.

Ohio Governor John Kasich is “very unpopular.”
FALSE.
Check the polls.

“U.S. Steel has announced they are building six new steel mills.”
FALSE.
Zero new plants.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
[QUOTE/And Hillary lost to him on her turf. That means she's a worse politician than he is.

To careful observers of political history and current information, the Electoral College tends to favor Republicans.

Hillary won the popular vote.

Before you get upset about that, it only means that Hillary garnered nearly 3 million votes from American citizens than Trump did.

And that's ALL it means.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
To careful observers of political history and current information, the Electoral College tends to favor Republicans.

Hillary won the popular vote.

Before you get upset about that, it only means that Hillary garnered nearly 3 million votes from American citizens than Trump did.

And that's ALL it means.

and trump won 2603 counties to hillary's 489

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned

You're "facts" are wrong, your opinions suck, and thou shalt not judge.

3 Strikes, yer' out.

Which, by the way, IS A CRIME. Destroying documents while under subpoena is a blatant crime. So why was she not prosecuted and jailed?

Deep state cover-up

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Did they give him 140 million dollars for his Foundation?
Cause they gave Hillary 140 million dollars for her foundation.

Did they find her 30,000 deleted e-mails?
The ones about yoga and bridesmaid dresses?

The best choice would be to subject the facts to a congressional oversight committee of Trump supporters who are open and can engage in critical thinking skills to call Clinton to testify before them.

Maybe it would be even better if the House Select Committee investigated her 6 or 7 more times !!!

By the way, you might have missed this:

Afterwords, they could find no evidence that HRC actually did anything wrong.
And Republicans largely admitted the investigations were an attempt to wound her in anticipation of a 2016 Presidential run.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
......Afterwords, they could find no evidence that HRC actually did anything wrong.......

That is another blatant falsehood. I am coming real close to calling you a liar, a willful liar.

As was sated already, destroying documents while under subpoena is a crime. The fact that she committed crimes is not in dispute at all. The only question is, why was she not prosecuted for them

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You're "facts" are wrong, your opinions suck, and thou shalt not judge.

3 Strikes, yer' out.

So you are judging that my information is wrong and you don’t like my opinions.
I get that.

If you self-identify as a Christian, you might try forgiving me.
;)

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.”

--Matthew 7:5

That’s a good example of some great 2,000-year-old Jewish self-help from a master of the genre. It’s not easy to follow, but I’ve found it’s helpful and useful when I can!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
That is another blatant falsehood. I am coming real close to calling you a liar, a willful liar.

As was sated already, destroying documents while under subpoena is a crime. The fact that she committed crimes is not in dispute at all. The only question is, why was she not prosecuted for them

Like I said, your best bet would be to call her to testify before a congressional committee.
There’s lots of history left to help get the evidence and facts.
Then all you would need to do is charge her with perjury.

Check out what’s been done and do it better!

Investigators did not find any evidence Hillary knowingly or intentionally disclosed government secrets or that she exposed secrets through gross negligence. Clinton's apparent interest was in maintaining her privacy.

So I wouldn’t bark up this tree again.

This tree, either:

The FBI found no evidence of "clearly intentional and willful mishandling" of classified information and no sign of "disloyalty" or an effort to "obstruct justice.”

Find the objective evidence, facts and data you are looking for and then offer your own conclusion based on those facts.

Subjective reasoning, mind-reading and guessing at motives is not a helpful way to ammasss genuine evidence.

We can do better.

fool

Hall of Fame

"Many presidents don’t get the chance to appoint a Supreme Court justice to the bench.”
FALSE
All but one did in the past 150 years.
Why do you add "the past 150 years" to the equation?
Four presidents haven't appointed a Supreme.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_judicial_appointments
You want to call Trump a liar because you don't think 4 is many and then you shrink it to the last 150 years for no reason so you can get a number you prefer like one when it was four and is four many?
Do you see the tortured gymnastics you have to go thru to say his statement is false?

Arthur Brain

And he loves his high information voters and his educated voters and his uneducated voters.
He loves all his voters, he even loves you Aikido7. And he wants you to do well.

Fool, he doesn't "love" any of you so enough already with that angle. It's embarrassing ya know? I can kinda get that you think he's a president that better suits what you think is better for America but he could care less as to whether you, Aikido or anyone else does well in their life.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_judicial_appointments
You want to call Trump a liar because you don't think 4 is many and then you shrink it to the last 150 years for no reason so you can get a number you prefer like one when it was four and is four many?
Do you see the tortured gymnastics you have to go thru to say his statement is false?

"Many presidents don'’t get the chance to appoint a Supreme Court justice to the bench.””
The word is “many."
How many?

Those who count Trump’s lies have shown that the president utters 7.5 untruths every day.
I don’t expect you to inform yourself of the facts, evidence and data about these lies.
It takes some concentration, hard work and common sense and most people eschew these tasks.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
What prevented those Senate and House inquiries from finding the facts and evidence that would prove your point?
Should you conduct another hearing?

If you could again investigate Hillary the same number of times you tried to get rid of ObamaCare, you might make some needed progress.

ok doser

4 out of 43 is 9.3%

9.3% is not many if we're talking about what proportion of your banana split is bananas

9.3% is too many if we're talking about what proportion of your epidermis is melanomas

ok doser

Fool, he doesn't "love" any of you so enough already with that angle. It's embarrassing ya know? I can kinda get that you think he's a president that better suits what you think is better for America but he could care less as to whether you, Aikido or anyone else does well in their life.

I would argue that Trump loves America and wants to make it great again

which is a refreshing change from the alternatives:

proudofcountryImage2.jpg

2016-09-12-1ceec86d_large.jpg

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Fool, he doesn't "love" any of you......

You cannot say that since you cannot read his mind. You really don't know what the man thinks. Now be honest. Some people really do appreciate the masses that make them what they are. I think that after the horrible hell that man has been put through for three years, he may really love those who support him. I would.