Trump's Brazen Unconstitutional Overreach

drbrumley

I do a lot of reading and know full well that unemployment has fallen to record levels.

For the ten years since the collapse of our banks during George W. Bush’s last year in office the recovery from the global financial crisis has stayed steady and stable.

Now that is funny...

drbrumley

It is actually true, that unemployment is low now. I do not find it funny in the least.

And we all stand on the shoulders of the giants who came before us.

Like Lew Rockwell and Hermann Samuel Reimarus

Lew Rockwell would not say the unemployment rate is low

fool

Hall of Fame
Fool, he doesn't "love" any of you so enough already with that angle. It's embarrassing ya know? I can kinda get that you think he's a president that better suits what you think is better for America but he could care less as to whether you, Aikido or anyone else does well in their life.

That's where you're wrong, he didn't need to do this but he did at great cost to himself. If you can't see that you're blind.

fool

Hall of Fame
"Many presidents don'’t get the chance to appoint a Supreme Court justice to the bench.””
The word is “many."
How many?
Can you read? I just told you in the post you quoted, 4.
Those who count Trump’s lies have shown that the president utters 7.5 untruths every day.
I don’t expect you to inform yourself of the facts, evidence and data about these lies.
It takes some concentration, hard work and common sense and most people eschew these tasks.
It takes manipulation by the so called "Fact Checkers".
Are you going to answer the question? Why did they trim history to the last 150 years? It was so they could pare the number down to one and then call him a liar. Are you going to acknowledge that or continue with your misinformation campaign?

fool

Hall of Fame
He tried to build a golf course on conserved land and "drive" the residents who had the audacity to be living on the land for years out of his way through abominable bullying tactics. Watch "You've Been Trumped"...Oh, actually, we've had exchanges about this already if you recall and you didn't care about the Scottish residents he tried to railroad, remember?

I'm not a monarchist so if Cyrus was queen it wouldn't make much difference anyway. You, on the other hand need to get a grip. Trump doesn't give a tinkers cuss about you, your neighbour, your neighbour's neighbour or anyone who doesn't have power to help him nurse his ego. To be fair, most politicians don't give a damn as long as it's seen to be doing something. But this Trump "MAGA" thing is something else...
He didn't hold a gun to anybodies head, whatever happened in Scotland happened because Scotland wanted it.

Arthur Brain

That's where you're wrong, he didn't need to do this but he did at great cost to himself. If you can't see that you're blind.

Oh please, you need to take off those rose coloured glasses of yours and see more clearly yourself. The only person he loves is himself, like any "good narcissist".

He didn't hold a gun to anybodies head, whatever happened in Scotland happened because Scotland wanted it.

He used intimidation and bullying to try and drive residents out of their homes. They didn't bloody want it and you're clueless on this. Watch "You've Been Trumped" and educate yourself. Then see how "loving" your president is.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Oh please, you need to take off those rose coloured glasses of yours and see more clearly yourself. The only person he loves is himself, like any "good narcissist"......

Is there a president or prime minister who is not a narcissist? Trump's name is his brand, and he was a tv star for a minute, of course he is a narcissist. So what. What does that have to do with him loving his voters and his country. Nothing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh please, you need to take off those rose coloured glasses of yours and see more clearly yourself. The only person he loves is himself, like any "good narcissist".

He used intimidation and bullying to try and drive residents out of their homes. They didn't bloody want it and you're clueless on this. Watch "You've Been Trumped" and educate yourself. Then see how "loving" your president is.

you appear to have strong feelings about trump, strong emotional feelings

about a politician in a country you're not a citizen of :think:

perhaps you need a different hobby

maybe you could refocus your obsession, direct it on someone less controversial

perhaps you could become a fanboi of charles michel - he seems harmless

glorydaz

Then "old school" equates to being easily duped then. David Lynch had this type of stuff to a tee with Blue Velvet. The residents of that land in Scotland were just ordinary people, not looking for a fight and just trying to maintain their homes. I'll bet you won't even bother to check out the documentary about it.

"Wimpy"? Oh, get a grip for once will ya? You think that anything that anyone says here is gonna make ripples across any type of pond? It's a forum, that's it. Still, you being so smart and all...

Yep, you're a wimp and I'm old school enough to see it.

You hate that, don't you Artie? :chuckle:

glorydaz

So Artie uses intimidation and bullying to try and drive us off. Good show, Artie. :thumb:

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Imagine if Trump were a Democrat right now.

With these amazing jobs and economic numbers, with his beautiful wife and rich lifestyle, the Left would be throwing all their photos of JFK and Jackie into the trash can and crowning Trump as the new 21st century King of Camelot. His beautiful wife would be on every magazine cover. The liberals would be ooohing and awwwing and gushing over them. It would be a friggn' orgy. They would be having wet dreams while they are awake.

Arthur Brain

Imagine if Trump were a Democrat right now.

With these amazing jobs and economic numbers, with his beautiful wife and rich lifestyle, the Left would be throwing all their photos of JFK and Jackie into the trash can and crowning Trump as the new 21st century King of Camelot. His beautiful wife would be on every magazine cover. The liberals would be ooohing and awwwing and gushing over them. It would be a friggn' orgy. They would be having wet dreams while they are awake.

You still denying you're "Catholic Crusader"?

:plain:

glorydaz

Almost hysterical given the following:

Who's trying to "drive you off"?!

You really must be one delicate little snowflake to conclude that load of nonsense.

:freak:

One major problem with your statement. I'm not a snowflake, and can't be driven off.

My conclusion is based on the fact that you keep on attempting to bully me.

Ain't working, Artie. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

One major problem with your statement. I'm not a snowflake, and can't be driven off.

My conclusion is based on the fact that you keep on attempting to bully me.

Ain't working, Artie. :chuckle:

Uh, I'm not attempting to bully you at all, nor am I trying to drive you off so of course it "isn't working". You call me a wimp on the one hand and on the other you're calling me a bully? Bullies can certainly be cowards but considering that this is an internet forum and neither of our skins is thin then what exactly is your beef?

:AMR:

glorydaz

Uh, I'm not attempting to bully you at all, nor am I trying to drive you off so of course it "isn't working". You call me a wimp on the one hand and on the other you're calling me a bully? Bullies can certainly be cowards but considering that this is an internet forum and neither of our skins is thin then what exactly is your beef?

:AMR:

Just giving you a lesson from the old school, Artie. The biggest wimps in the world are bullies. Especially when that wimp is not standing close enough to get a poke in the eye.

musterion

Leftists have this sad bit where they crowd someone to within an inch of touching them, usually while repeatedly shouting in the victim's face, "Why are you crowding me?" When the victim defensively pushes the leftist back, the leftist is already shouting "Don't touch me" or something that makes it look like the victim attacked them, at which point the leftist sucker punches the victim while claiming self-defense. Happens all the time these days.

Arthur Brain

Just giving you a lesson from the old school, Artie. The biggest wimps in the world are bullies. Especially when that wimp is not standing close enough to get a poke in the eye.

No, you're not. You're accusing me of doing something that I'm not which is pretty cowardly in itself. How am I "bullying" or "attempting to bully you"? Be specific. I've been called all sorts of things on here, had lies and gossip spread and do you see me cry "bully"? No, you don't so get a grip.

:dizzy: