Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartman

OK. There were uncounted martyrs before Constantine.
The actions of the secular Roman empire are NOT relevant to the apostacy of the "Holy Roman empire". Nor, do those killings relate to ANY "falling away" within the Church, which Jesus, Paul, John and others foretold, as I have shown.
In Scripture, NATIONS are portrayed as beasts, while those why SHOULD be following God are portrayed as fornicating women.
Idolater said:
Since you believe that victims of the Church are the true Christians, what is your belief concerning all those martyrs who were victims of pagans, during the first three centuries of the Church, when the Church, to our knowledge, didn't kill anybody?
I am certain that SOME of them were faithful. The crucial determining factor is; Did they teach the same "Jesus' the apostles PREACHED? Did they teach the same "Gospel" that Jesus and the apostles preached; sleep in death, resurrected to inherit the earth?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isaiah 41:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 Who has performed and done it,
Calling the generations from the beginning?
‘I, the Lord, am the first;
And with the last I am He.’ ”

Isaiah 44:6 New King James Version (NKJV)
There Is No Other God
6 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 New King James Version (NKJV)
God’s Ancient Plan to Redeem Israel
12 “Listen to Me, O Jacob,
And Israel, My called:
I am He, I am the First,
I am also the Last.

Revelation 1:11 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 saying, [a]“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”

Revelation 1:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying [a]to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.

Revelation 22:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the [a]Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

genuineoriginal

If it was not wrong for King David to accept worship as king, then it is not wrong for Jesus to accept worship as king.
Jesus said it was wrong but you say "oh no Jesus you're wrong"
You seem to be imagining things if you think I ever said Jesus was wrong.
we all understood what you are trying to prove that Mat 4:10 is not true. (going to blame the translators now, they got it wrong shtick)
Your lack of understanding has nothing to do with it being right to worship Jesus as king, just like David was worshiped as king.
Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Please find the word "only" in that verse and identify what action it is referring to.
Isn't it amazing that the verse you are relying on to say that you can only worship God never says what you think it says.

genuineoriginal

Oh, so you agree that Scripture EXPRESSES, in WRITING, that Noah is not Moses. You just deny that Scripture expresses DEFINITELY that Noah is not Moses, and that Scripture expresses CLEARLY that Noah is not Moses. YOUR claim is that Scripture expresses INDEFINITELY and NOT CLEARLY that Noah is not Moses. Only an abject idiot could claim that Scripture does not DEFINITELY and CLEARLY EXPRESS that Noah is not Moses. By CLEARLY and DEFINITELY EXPRESSING that "Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died", and that "all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died", Scripture is CLEARLY and DEFINITELY EXPRESSING that Noah is NOT Moses.

Again, yes it does. Scripture CLEARLY and DEFINITELY EXPRESSES that Noah is not Moses. But, you claim that it is UNCLEAR and INDEFINITE that Noah is not Moses.

Here, you are saying that Scripture states INEXPLICITLY and AMBIGUOUSLY that Noah is not Moses.
You obviously have no grasp of the English language.
Please come back after taking some classes.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.
You don't.

Yeah, we do.

The Bible teaches that Jesus is the Son of God.
The Father of Jesus is God.
Therefore, Jesus is not God because a son is never his own father.

You're assuming God is unitarian, which is what you have to prove.

Again, our position is:

The Father is God (something we agree upon).
The Son is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.

The Father and Son are not the Holy Spirit.
The Son and Holy Spirit are not the Father.
The Father and Holy Spirit are not the Son.

There is One God.
He is three Persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

It is simple.

Yup, super simple, yet how you reject that God is triune is confounding.

genuineoriginal

Yeah, we do.
Almost all Trinitarians say God the Son instead of Son of God.
You're assuming God is unitarian, which is what you have to prove.
Nope.
I am assuming that YHWH is only one being with only one personality.
That is the natural order of things.
If you think something different, then the burden of proof is on you.

Again, our position is:

The Father is God (something we agree upon).
We agree because that is what the Bible states.

The Son is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.
The Bible never states that the Son of God is also God.
The Bible never states that the Holy Spirit is God.

He is three Persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
The Bible never ever states that God is three Persons.

Yup, super simple, yet how you reject that God is triune is confounding.
It is super simple.
The Bible never teaches that God is triune, so I have no reason to accept such a non-Biblical doctrine.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Stop lying about me you child of the devil.
I am not a Christ hater.

YOU stop lying about YOURSELF: you are, indeed, a Christ-hater. When you say that you are not a Christ-hater, you are lying about yourself. You hate Christ, God the Son, ergo, you are a Christ-hater. It's pretty simple.

You hate, and blaspheme God the Father, as well: you're a God-the-Father-hater. You blaspheme God the Father by claiming that Jesus was MIGHTIER than God the Father, since you claim that Jesus was MIGHTY enough to "strip Himself of His divinity", and you refuse to say that God the Father is MIGHTY enough to "strip Himself of His divinity".

7djengo7

The Bible never teaches that God is triune, so I have no reason to accept such a non-Biblical doctrine.

Since, by the word 'God', you mean God the Father, what you are saying, here, is:

"The Bible never teaches that [God the Father] is triune."

What Trinitarian has ever claimed that the Bible teaches that God the Father is triune? Answer: NONE.

7djengo7

The Bible never states that the Son of God is also God.
The Bible never states that the Holy Spirit is God.

The Bible never ever states that God is three Persons.

It is super simple.

You claim that "The Bible never states that.....", which is nothing other than to claim that the Bible is SILENT that....

So, from YOUR (false) CLAIM that the Bible is SILENT that....., you are attempting to ARGUE that Trinitarianism is false. Pure hypocrisy.

I pointed out an example that proves that your attempt to create an argument from silence is a stupid tactic.

Why is YOUR ATTEMPT to create an argument from what you falsely claim to be SILENCE--why is THAT somehow exempt from being "a stupid tactic"?

Since you despise logical consistency, and, in your banality and self-righteous arrogance, you have blinded yourself to the fact that you are NOT UNBIASED, it's no wonder that you cannot help but sabotage yourself so consistently like that! Dismal hypocrisy from you.

Dartman

Isaiah 41:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 Who has performed and done it,
Calling the generations from the beginning?
‘I, the Lord, am the first;
And with the last I am He.’ ”

Isaiah 44:6 New King James Version (NKJV)
There Is No Other God
6 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 New King James Version (NKJV)
God’s Ancient Plan to Redeem Israel
12 “Listen to Me, O Jacob,
And Israel, My called:
I am He, I am the First,
I am also the Last.

Revelation 1:11 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 saying, [a]“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”

Revelation 1:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying [a]to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.

Revelation 22:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the [a]Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
Do you really believe the Scriptures are written in such a way, that one passage CANCELS OUT another passage???

You ignored the passages presented, and appear to be trying to contradict them.

Apple7

Don't keep bringing up Psalm 110 if you can't talk about it...

Don't keep bringing up Psalm 110 if you can't talk about it...

Greetings again Apple7, Not only in Psalm 110:1 but also here you whitewash the detail and add the Trinity.

Psalm 110 changes from First-Person to Third-Person in the dialogue of Yahweh.

Thus....the only logical conclusion that one can arrive at is that Yahweh is more than one Person.

Hence, we have The Trinity.

Simple.

Apple7

Your hatred of Hebrew is duely noted...

Your hatred of Hebrew is duely noted...

In Psalm 110:1 you attempt to equate the Name of God Yahweh with “Lord”.

Kind regards
Trevor

'Adonee' is used as a proper name of God, only, in hundreds upon hundreds of OT passages.

Study up, Trev...

Apple7

You suffer from 2 Cor 4...

You suffer from 2 Cor 4...

This is also part of your agenda here in Acts 2:34-36 as you have highlighted LORD and Lord, trying to blur the difference between these two words as they originally appear in Psalm 110:1. Even the KJV translators have attempted to help by rendering this as LORD and Lord in the NT quotation here in Acts 2:34.

Kind regards
Trevor

You can't possibly be this stupid on your own, Trev.

You are so afraid of the Hebrew that you can only look at capitalized and non-capitalized English words - to the TOTAL disregard of the original Hebrew words used in Psalm 110.

Why do you do this, Trev?

What are you so afraid of?

Apple7

More 2 Cor 4 suffering for you...

More 2 Cor 4 suffering for you...

You are trying to insert God the Holy Spirit for the fact that Jesus was invited to SIT DOWN at the RIGHT HAND of Yahweh, the One God, God the Father.

Kind regards
Trevor

The 'Right Hand of God' ALWAYS refers to God The Holy Spirit in scripture.

I've been telling you this for over a year - but you keep burying your head in the sand...

Apple7

Jesus will sit upon this throne when he returns from heaven and rules over the earth from Jerusalem for the 1000 years.

Jesus' Throne is not an earthly throne, Trev.

We have already been over this numerous times...

Luke 1:30–33 (KJV): 30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Where does David ever declare 'My Throne' like Jesus does?

Matthew 19:28 (KJV): And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Where is David?

Isaiah 2:1–4 (KJV): 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Kind regards
Trevor

Please tell us exactly how Isaiah SAW The Word of God!

way 2 go

Your lack of understanding has nothing to do with it being right to worship Jesus as king, just like David was worshiped as king.

Please find the word "only" in that verse and identify what action it is referring to.
It is about worship , If Jesus is not God he is not to be worshiped.
Mat 4:9 And he said to him, "All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me."
Mat 4:10 Then Jesus said to him, "Be gone, Satan! For it is written, "'You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.'"

David is not asking to be worshiped agreeing with Jesus where you do not.

1Ch 29:20 And David said to all the congregation, Now bless Jehovah your God! And all the congregation blessed Jehovah, the God of their fathers, and bowed and worshiped Jehovah, and bowed to the king.
1Ch 29:21 And they sacrificed sacrifices to Jehovah, and offered burnt offerings to Jehovah on the next day after that day a thousand bulls, a thousand rams, a thousand lambs, with their drink offerings, and sacrifices in abundance for all Israel.

Christians worship Jesus because Jesus is God.

Status
Not open for further replies.