Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So on my recent forced sabbatical, I had a vision.

Yes, I was hobbling down the street enjoying the evening, when I was accosted by one of those clown characters. You know, the big fake painted on smile, and the evil eyes. He followed close behind me muttering incantations with his fetid breath hot upon my neck, so I poked him with my cane. Yes, I did.

Yes, and from out of the night came a blaring siren and a voice on a loud speaker. "Step away from the Clown....NOW." But, officer, I began to explain, the clown was in my space and his breath was fetid in my face. "Enough, down on the ground", the voice demanded. "DO NOT MESS WITH THE CLOWN".

"But", I started to say, .....when the BZZZZ of the taser....not just once but three times. :shocked: Don't taze me, bro!

Before I knew it, I'd been locked in the slammer. Yes, it's true.

Oh, what is the world coming to, I asked myself. :cigar:

"don't taze me bro!" :darwinsm:

this got buried and i missed it first time round - good stuff glory! :thumb:

ok doser

keeping track of forum traffic in a thread started by the forum owner to bemoan the fact that forum traffic is so sparse as to make him consider shuttering the place is trolling?

:darwinsm:

good one!

ok doser

and trending lower....

Users active in the past 48 hours

116 Users have visited the forum. 95 members and 21 guests

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Coming from you, I take that as a compliment; although the correct term would be: deplorable.

Mr. Brain is not to bright. He seems intelligent, but he is highly ignorant of the truth and facts.

Like many Liberals he is an ideologue; when something does not fit into his paradigm he ignores it or tries to disprove it, lest his world implode

Arthur Brain

Mr. Brain is not to bright. He seems intelligent, but he is highly ignorant of the truth and facts.

Like many Liberals he is an ideologue; when something does not fit into his paradigm he ignores it or tries to disprove it, lest his world implode

Pfffft, what "truth and facts" would those be exactly?

See, unlike you, I don't venerate any politicians or political parties. I'm realistic enough to know that whatever party is in power is full of it and will fudge issues and use a load of political jargon/rhetoric and care nary a whit for the common man.

If that makes me a "liberal" then weehey...

Truster

I find the OP title as despicable this morning as I did yesterday. It reminds me why I have him and the likes of him on ignore.

ok doser

i realize that you missed a lot of it due to the months of sobbing into your pillow and rocking back and forth in a fetal position

meanwhile, the economy's booming, unemployment rates for blacks and hispanics are at historic lows, Syria's off the radar, North Korea is off the radar, etc

you might as well reconcile yourself to another bout of sobbing and weeping when he gets re-elected next year

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It seems to have been acceptable for the current president.

Separation of church and state, Lon. What's legal is allowable.
Great to see you back posting on forums again, liar. I'm so sorry I ever thought you, Rusha and Art and eve Yen were actually friends. Trump wins again in 2020. Life just isn't fair is it?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What's with you?
Rusha. She mentioned Ruthie sock on TF as if she doesn't remember it was Tam's idea for the entire staff to use. So, she accuse me of being mental in a PM, blocks me from replying after saying what she said. She is a bitter, hateful angry person and unfortunately, I tie her together with you, anna and TH because of your undying support of her obvious delusional thinking. Maybe it's a liberl thing but I'm done trying to understand it. when I think of Rusha, I think of you anna and TH. Like a little group of liberal thinking and totally wrong about everything people. Nice knowin' ya, I hope you figure out that god is real someday Art.

Arthur Brain

Rusha. She mentioned Ruthie sock on TF as if she doesn't remember it was Tam's idea for the entire staff to use. So, she accuse me of being mental in a PM, blocks me from replying after saying what she said. She is a bitter, hateful angry person and unfortunately, I tie her together with you, anna and TH because of your undying support of her obvious delusional thinking. Maybe it's a liberl thing but I'm done trying to understand it. when I think of Rusha, I think of you anna and TH. Like a little group of liberal thinking and totally wrong about everything people. Nice knowin' ya, I hope you figure out that god is real someday Art.

So, basically you're angry at Rusha and then by association myself, anna and TH because we're friends with her and none of us are fans of Trump? Well, that's up to you I suppose but I'm not obliged to give credence to what's no more than an angry rant Patrick. Take it easy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Great to see you back posting on forums again, liar.
Why are you calling anna a liar?

I'm so sorry I ever thought you, Rusha and Art and eve Yen were actually friends.
And I've done what to warrant that inferential slap and disregard?

Friendship is established in how you treat and are treated by people you invest time and regard in. It has nothing to do with agreement, and is more often evidenced in how you disagree. Regard should never be the stuff of whimsy, PJ.

Trump wins again in 2020.
It's possible. God knows I hope it doesn't happen, but it's possible.

Life just isn't fair is it?
Who thought it was?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

The person who started this thread is an established prevaricator. You can count on everything she says being the exact OPPOSITE of the truth.

TPKAG239-BLUE-HPOST.jpg

Um, well that's just a load of gossipy trash talking about someone you don't know whatsoever. You and yourself TrumpTrainCA can nauseatingly fawn over Trump as you will, truth and objectivity obviously matters not.

Status
Not open for further replies.