Is This The End ?

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
allsmiles said:
:chuckle:

Funny.

But at any rate, how's it all going down? I guess I'm looking for gorey details...

Hmm. I think that first there is the rapture, so be prepared to see a bunch of Christians disappear all of a sudden. Then comes the 7 years of tribulation. The anti-Christ shows up looking like a dressed up barbie doll or maybe kinda like George Clooney. For the first 3 1/2 years this'll be an all out party for the heathen/pagan/whatevers left behind. Everything will be perfect, no war, no disease...and then *dun dun dun* the anti-Christ shows itself for what it really is. The remaining 3 1/2 years totally are not cool, not cool at all. Everyone will have to get the mark of the beast if they want to eat and survive and stuff. This is a last chance deal for those who want to accept Christ. If you're noticing, "hey this is pretty close to what D2I said was gunna happen" You simply don't get that mark (666 maybe?) on your head or hand and your all set. BUT theres a stipulation. If you don't get the mark you'll be tortured (I imagine it being kinda like the end of Braveheart...or maybe he'll go for something more like 1984) and if you make it out without it, BAM you're with the almighty. So then earth is cast into fire (the new hell?) and God will recreate heaven and earth. Good times.

allsmiles

death2impiety said:
Hmm. I think that first there is the rapture, so be prepared to see a bunch of Christians disappear all of a sudden. Then comes the 7 years of tribulation. The anti-Christ shows up looking like a dressed up barbie doll or maybe kinda like George Clooney. For the first 3 1/2 years this'll be an all out party for the heathen/pagan/whatevers left behind. Everything will be perfect, no war, no disease...and then *dun dun dun* the anti-Christ shows itself for what it really is. The remaining 3 1/2 years totally are not cool, not cool at all. Everyone will have to get the mark of the beast if they want to eat and survive and stuff. This is a last chance deal for those who want to accept Christ. If you're noticing, "hey this is pretty close to what D2I said was gunna happen" You simply don't get that mark (666 maybe?) on your head or hand and your all set. BUT theres a stipulation. If you don't get the mark you'll be tortured (I imagine it being kinda like the end of Braveheart...or maybe he'll go for something more like 1984) and if you make it out without it, BAM you're with the almighty. So then earth is cast into fire (the new hell?) and God will recreate heaven and earth. Good times.

Sounds like a bunch of suckage.

Thank the gods that's not actually going to happen;)

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
allsmiles said:
Sounds like a bunch of suckage.

Thank the gods that's not actually going to happen;)

Says you. I'll keep my faith in the Bible over the allsmiles code thank you very much :chuckle:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Zakath said:
Oddly enough I've been getting the same response for decades... and other non-beleivers have been hearing it for almost two thousand years...

:yawn:

whats wrong with that? you aren't one for consistancy in belief?

OMEGA

1Th 5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

Re 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.