User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Judgment without the end - continues:

  1. #31
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    ((( OOHH NO )))!!! -- Who could have EVER thought it???

    Paul -- 013114

    OOHHHH M-Y-Y-Y!! - Who COULD Have """E-V-E-R""" Thought This Could Happen???

    (( PAUL, DAVID -- 081716 ))!!!
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Letsargue For Your Post:

    theophilus (August 17th, 2016)

  3. #32
    Gold level Subscriber theophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,367
    Thanks
    29,698
    Thanked 12,580 Times in 5,457 Posts

    Blog Entries
    17
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147736
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    OOHHHH M-Y-Y-Y!! - Who COULD Have """E-V-E-R""" Thought This Could Happen???

    (( PAUL, DAVID -- 081716 ))!!!
    Back up a bit.

    What happened?
    Do you not realize, O soul, that your every breath, every heartbeat, every thought, word, deed and motive are lived every second of every day before the very Face of God?

    *Right now counts forever!

    Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

    Lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi!

    "And I'll be gone to heaven in a flash of fire with or without you." ~Hoyt Axton

    - Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to theophilus For Your Post:

    Tambora (August 17th, 2016)

  5. #33
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Acts 23:5 KJV – “Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people”.

    2 Peter 2:10 KJV – “Them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities”.

    Rush is having a F-I-T about how the Government is being taken away from the citizens. AAHHHH! – Jesus said, -- “If you love me KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS”! – Do you see any of that love being demonstrated by the spokesmen of some of you people and you people? –

    “Thou shout not speak evil of the ruler of thy people? - Do Christians go around openly slamming the Government Leaders? – What about slamming the Lord’s Ambassadors? – Are they not the dignitaries of the Lord? ---- Do they not blaspheme whom ever they hate? – NO! - Not IF THEY LOVE the Lord! - The only people who are “accidentally” obeying the Lord out there now, are the Atheistic, Marxist, Liberals, and Evolutionary antichrists. ---- For three transgressions and for four more, ye have committed abomination against GOD.

    I suppose some of you truly feel helpless against what Christ is bringing upon your country. --- Cheer up! – I told you that there was nothing any of you could about it! – There has to be a Christian first, somewhere who can pray for the Country. - There isn’t any, so hang on, it’s going to get real, real mean. – You’ve seen how a balloon pops when YOU put too much air in it; RIGHT? – This thing isn’t about AIR, but the blood of Jesus Christ.

    You say to yourselves, “~~You’re not angry and jealous~~”. – However, CHRIST IS VERY ANGRY because of your hatred and jealousy, and false prophesies, and false doctrines.
    Ephesians 5:6 KJV - & - Romans 1:18 KJV –

    ((((( Paul – 062510 )))))

    READ ALL THE "Judgment without the end" - ""H-E-R-E""!!!!!!!!! They are O-L-D!!!!!!
    And NOW - EVEN YOU'ALL Still think your Phony Belief, and "TALKING WORK" Here IS Doing JUST FINE!!!

    Y-E-S!! -- I'M The ""IDIOT""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ""(( NO N-A-M-E!! ))"" -- 101816!!!!!
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  6. #34
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,701
    Thanks
    12,858
    Thanked 26,437 Times in 17,753 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147851
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    READ ALL THE "Judgment without the end" - ""H-E-R-E""!!!!!!!!! They are O-L-D!!!!!!
    And NOW - EVEN YOU'ALL Still think your Phony Belief, and "TALKING WORK" Here IS Doing JUST FINE!!!

    Y-E-S!! -- I'M The ""IDIOT""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ""(( NO N-A-M-E!! ))"" -- 101816!!!!!
    Thought you were gone forever? Did you lie to yourself and us?

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    Ask Mr. Religion (October 18th, 2016),Tambora (October 18th, 2016)

  8. #35
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,701
    Thanks
    12,858
    Thanked 26,437 Times in 17,753 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147851
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    America is now ( Controlled by the Marxists!! )))"!!!
    You mean, Groucho, Chico, Harpo, and Zeppo?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    Tambora (October 18th, 2016)

  10. #36
    Gold level Subscriber theophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,367
    Thanks
    29,698
    Thanked 12,580 Times in 5,457 Posts

    Blog Entries
    17
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147736
    @Letsargue,

    You're such an optimist.

    Do you not realize, O soul, that your every breath, every heartbeat, every thought, word, deed and motive are lived every second of every day before the very Face of God?

    *Right now counts forever!

    Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

    Lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi!

    "And I'll be gone to heaven in a flash of fire with or without you." ~Hoyt Axton

    - Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theophilus For Your Post:

    Ask Mr. Religion (October 18th, 2016),Tambora (October 18th, 2016)

  12. #37
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by theophilus View Post
    @Letsargue,
    You're such an optimist.
    :
    (( N-O-O!! ))!!! -- ((( JUST A "CHRISTIAN" ))); ""N-o-t-h-i-n-g"" ELSE. -- Not like You ALL, who never agree with GOD Or ANY Of Your own Phony "christian" Brothers!!!

    (( "D-O-N-E" )) -- GONE!!
    ((((( There IS N-O-O Such Thing as "Communicating" HERE!! )))))!!!!!!!!

    NO NAME -- 101816
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  13. #38
    Gold level Subscriber theophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,367
    Thanks
    29,698
    Thanked 12,580 Times in 5,457 Posts

    Blog Entries
    17
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147736
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    (( N-O-O!! ))!!! -- ((( JUST A "CHRISTIAN" ))); ""N-o-t-h-i-n-g"" ELSE. -- Not like You ALL, who never agree with GOD Or ANY Of Your own Phony "christian" Brothers!!!

    (( "D-O-N-E" )) -- GONE!!
    ((((( There IS N-O-O Such Thing as "Communicating" HERE!! )))))!!!!!!!!

    NO NAME -- 101816
    So...

    ...are you just "gone" from the Back Alley or from the whole site?

    And for how long (because you know you can't stay away from here)?

    Just wondering.

    Do you not realize, O soul, that your every breath, every heartbeat, every thought, word, deed and motive are lived every second of every day before the very Face of God?

    *Right now counts forever!

    Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

    Lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi!

    "And I'll be gone to heaven in a flash of fire with or without you." ~Hoyt Axton

    - Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theophilus For Your Post:

    Ask Mr. Religion (October 18th, 2016),patrick jane (October 18th, 2016),Tambora (October 18th, 2016)

  15. #39
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by theophilus View Post
    So...

    ...are you just "gone" from the Back Alley or from the whole site?

    And for how long (because you know you can't stay away from here)?

    Just wondering.


    ((( There IS ""N-O"" TRUE Religious Statements or Communications Here ON T-O-L; - Just Stupid ( "SELF-TALK" ) and Nothing ELSE. )))!!!!!!

    NO NAME -- 102016
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  16. #40
    Gold level Subscriber theophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,367
    Thanks
    29,698
    Thanked 12,580 Times in 5,457 Posts

    Blog Entries
    17
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147736
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    ((( There IS ""N-O"" TRUE Religious Statements or Communications Here ON T-O-L; - Just Stupid ( "SELF-TALK" ) and Nothing ELSE. )))!!!!!!

    NO NAME -- 102016
    You know, Paul,David, you say you're leaving but you never really leave. You will post in other forums or on your blog but you don't leave.

    Maybe you should stop saying you're leaving because it makes you out to be a liar and that does nothing for your credibility as a witness.

    Just saying.

    Do you not realize, O soul, that your every breath, every heartbeat, every thought, word, deed and motive are lived every second of every day before the very Face of God?

    *Right now counts forever!

    Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

    Lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi!

    "And I'll be gone to heaven in a flash of fire with or without you." ~Hoyt Axton

    - Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

  17. #41
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by theophilus View Post
    So...

    ...are you just "gone" from the Back Alley or from the whole site?

    And for how long (because you know you can't stay away from here)?

    Just wondering.


    A Lie Is A LIE!!!, And T-H-E TRUTH Is The TRUTH!!!. ---- (( I ""W-E-N-T"" To The Restraint, And ""W-E-N-T"" Back Home AND ""W-E-N-T"" Back TO The Restraint the Next Day A-N-D ""W-E-N-T"" BACK HOME Again ))!!!!!!!

    YOU AND I N-e-v-e-r Tell O-U-R Whole Lives in ONE S-e-n-t-e-n-c-e!!!!!!!!!!

    ((((( WHAT A STUPID W-O-R-L-D )))))!!!!!!!!!

    NO NAME -- 102016
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  18. #42
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,701
    Thanks
    12,858
    Thanked 26,437 Times in 17,753 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147851
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    A Lie Is A LIE!!!, And T-H-E TRUTH Is The TRUTH!!!. ---- (( I ""W-E-N-T"" To The Restraint, And ""W-E-N-T"" Back Home AND ""W-E-N-T"" Back TO The Restraint the Next Day A-N-D ""W-E-N-T"" BACK HOME Again ))!!!!!!!

    YOU AND I N-e-v-e-r Tell O-U-R Whole Lives in ONE S-e-n-t-e-n-c-e!!!!!!!!!!

    ((((( WHAT A STUPID W-O-R-L-D )))))!!!!!!!!!

    NO NAME -- 102016
    Greetings, Crazyman. Did your Meds run out?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us