Thread: Judgment without the end - continues:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    (( AND )) you All Are still loosing your country, Just like I said you were going to!!!
    All it takes is for (( ONE )) / (( “ONE” )) Christian to ((( Pray for it to go the other way )))!! – ((( But there’s not one!! ))) – ( PRAY!! ) your way, and I continue to Desire my and God’s “WAY”!!

Still, - is the Weather to much for you to pray for??? – I like it!! – it’s costing your States and your ~government (( MUCH!!!, Very Much )) because of it, - and they’re ready to ( Bankrupt ) anyhow. HHAAAAHHHHH!!!! – SOO Pray to your ~god, and I’ll Just sit and ( Desire ) and Watch you and your foolish geniuses FALL!!!!!

Paul – 012214

((( OOHH NO )))!!! -- Who could have EVER thought it???

Paul -- 013114
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WELL! – It looks like your government is just about to take a deep nose-dive into the great Liberal and Marxist Abyss. – And that takes it world wide, and you can NEVER come out from it. – If you fools can’t stop it, how do you suppose you’re ever going to rise back out of it? – You fools are in luck though; - you’re getting exactly what you fools deserve and asked for, and VOTED FOR. - OH! – By the way, - I’ll gladly take my part of your earthly damnation, just to watch you fools squirm. - My time here is almost over anyhow.

All it takes is just one Christian to pray just one prayer, and all this will stop and return to some level of normal. --- BUT NO! --- You fools only want to act like the fools that crucified the Lord. OOOHHHHH! – That’s who most of you are! – I saw you there.

There has never been a more deserving mob of hypocrites that get what they deserve.

You know? ------ If a stranger was to just pass-by TOL, - they might get the idea that this must be the cream of the crop. A real nice bunch of loving Christians.- HHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I’m going to enjoy watching all the helpless and helplessness that is going to comes over you fools. -- SO come on, - and slam me some more. --- Blaspheme all you fools want, I’m at the very end with you.

I asked God for this judgment, and I will never ask God to hold his hand. YOU HAVE TO DO THAT GOD”S WAY! -- And you fools don’t know the way of God!

WE’RE COMMANDED TO HATE EVIL! – I do.

Paul – 072810

Thank God???? -- You are NOW!!!!!, - "Now" ( Under ) total Marxism, not yet Held against you.
    You NOW have - No Rights, No Constutition; - it is against the "LAW" to be "Christian", and to uphold the "Constitution".

Now, thank your ~god for your place in the Creation of GOD!!! -- (( Revelation 20:10-15 KJV )) --//-----

If any of you, - ( what ever it is that you call yourselves ) think for a second that you're going to ( Raptured ) from the coming Charges and Penalties, ---- (( OK ))!!! - Enjoy your "Rapture" from the World of your Vote!!!

Paul -- 022014

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not all that fussed by it

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets give - “Influence” - a name, --- “Obama or Putin”.

America and Russia!! – What’s the REAL difference between the two?? – Ukraine is on America’s side, and America is on the Ukraine’s side, but who is our SIDE??? – Our Side is “OBAMA”!!!!! – Who controls the Ukraine?? – “PUTIN” Does!!!! – Who Controls America?? – OBAMA Does!!!!! – Who ( Controls OBAMA?? ---- (( “P-U-T-I-N” )) Does!! ---- Who really Controls America NOW, and is not shown by the Media?? --- ( Lost Airplanes are the most Important now!!!!!! ) --- America is now ( Controlled by the Marxists, and who is That?? – (( “Putin” ))!!
    Under today’s circumstances, what’s the difference between Obama and Putin?? – Putin is in Control of his Country and is gaining Control of the rest, and Obama is being given Control of his Country by Putin. – OOOHHH, - the UN, NATO, and the Western European Union are all on your Countries Side; - your ( Protection ) from the - “Putin / Obama Influence”!!!

All you Geniuses who loves your Gold, - go and buy much, much more Gold!!
    What’s going to happen to Gold when it’s - “SEEN” that Putin, - or the Marxists does truly “Control” America and its Economy, - AND is (( “FALLEN” To Nothing )) by ( The – “Obama Influence” )???

How many “Moles” / Lying Marxists, are you going to VOTE For this Time; like you did the Last Time??? --- Who are the true Americans NOW??? --- Watch CNN, OR --- “Fox and Friends, or their News”!!! – ((( OR )))!!!!

How many Marxists, or Lying ?christians are here on TOL?? --- (( NONE )) has moved in here, -- but every other place?????? --- (( OK ))!!!

Paul – 031014

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets give - “Influence” - a name, --- “Obama or Putin”.

America and Russia!! – What’s the REAL difference between the two?? – Ukraine is on America’s side, and America is on the Ukraine’s side, but who is our SIDE??? – Our Side is “OBAMA”!!!!! – Who controls the Ukraine?? – “PUTIN” Does!!!! – Who Controls America?? – OBAMA Does!!!!! – Who ( Controls OBAMA?? ---- (( “P-U-T-I-N” )) Does!! ---- Who really Controls America NOW, and is not shown by the Media?? --- ( Lost Airplanes are the most Important now!!!!!! ) --- America is now ( Controlled by the Marxists, and who is That?? – (( “Putin” ))!!
    Under today’s circumstances, what’s the difference between Obama and Putin?? – Putin is in Control of his Country and is gaining Control of the rest, and Obama is being given Control of his Country by Putin. – OOOHHH, - the UN, NATO, and the Western European Union are all on your Countries Side; - your ( Protection ) from the - “Putin / Obama Influence”!!!

All you Geniuses who loves your Gold, - go and buy much, much more Gold!!
    What’s going to happen to Gold when it’s - “SEEN” that Putin, - or the Marxists does truly “Control” America and its Economy, - AND is (( “FALLEN” To Nothing )) by ( The – “Obama Influence” )???

How many “Moles” / Lying Marxists, are you going to VOTE For this Time; like you did the Last Time??? --- Who are the true Americans NOW??? --- Watch CNN, OR --- “Fox and Friends, or their News”!!! – ((( OR )))!!!!

How many Marxists, or Lying ?christians are here on TOL?? --- (( NONE )) has moved in here, -- but every other place?????? --- (( OK ))!!!

Paul – 031014

Stated March 10th in the Above: ------ "((( "Who really Controls America NOW, and is not shown by the Media?? --- ( Lost Airplanes are the most Important now!!!!!! ) --- America is now ( Controlled by the Marxists!! )))"!!!

When did that plaine start missing and you knew anything about IT???? --- Now Prove me (( Wrong )) Geniuses!!!!!!

Where is it Geniuses!!!!!!

Paul -- 031414

Thanks
    Thanked 8,746 Times in 5,956 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is nothing funny about any of this. -- It's only FUNNY to the MOST RADICAL, and most evil FOOLS ON EARTH.

Paul -- 072910
    You have made another good post. Keep it up. Obama and Putin are in fact anointed leaders of God for men on earth, and they profane him and the offices they are appointed to.

Neither is in the Body of Christ, and will be punished more severe for their obscene action. They represent God himself, and they profane him.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

theophilus (May 19th, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,746 Times in 5,956 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Where did you get that picture of Stripe holding Arthur Brain?
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

theophilus (October 18th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    You have made another good post. Keep it up. Obama and Putin are in fact anointed leaders of God for men on earth, and they profane him and the offices they are appointed to.

Neither is in the Body of Christ, and will be punished more severe for their obscene action. They represent God himself, and they profane him.

After the vote yesterday to join Russia, -- BOY!! - One could Now ( "Almost" ) Say that Obama & Putin are Two -- "U-N-I-T-E-D" ( GAY / ~happy ) World Leaders. - ( Nations are referred to as -- ~Ladies~~~ ) -- The difference between them is just a show for the stupid people to support them~~"Obama" in all this take-over. --- Wait and See What happens Now!!!

Paul -- 031714

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (( AND )) you All Are still loosing your country, Just like I said you were going to!!!
    All it takes is for (( ONE )) / (( “ONE” )) Christian to ((( Pray for it to go the other way )))!! – ((( But there’s not one!! ))) – ( PRAY!! ) your way, and I continue to Desire my and God’s “WAY”!!

Still, - is the Weather to much for you to pray for??? – I like it!! – it’s costing your States and your ~government (( MUCH!!!, Very Much )) because of it, - and they’re ready to ( Bankrupt ) anyhow. HHAAAAHHHHH!!!! – SOO Pray to your ~god, and I’ll Just sit and ( Desire ) and Watch you and your foolish geniuses FALL!!!!!

Paul – 012214

WELL!!! -- It looks like "ALL" of You' alls PRAYERS are being Fulfilled by "YOUR" god of Your WORLD // A-G-E!!!
    The LOST Can ONLY Pray TO (( "SATAN" )), not Christ!!! - And Your "god" "IS" Fulfilling ALL your Prayers to SAVE Your World From MY Christ and ME!! -- Any How; ALL My "DESIRES" ARE being Fulfilled ALSO!! -- WELL; you can't CARE; you all have your own god, whom you can't "KNOW", because you all are Not of or for MY CHRIST!!! ---- Prove IT???? --- (( Have you seen the N-E-W-S??? ))???

I - LOVE "IT"!!!!!

((((( Watch Your N-E-W-S!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082115!!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letsargue -- 051916
    Last edited by Letsargue; May 19th, 2016 at 08:16 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Letsargue For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letsargue -- 051916
    Last edited by Letsargue; May 19th, 2016 at 08:16 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Letsargue For Your Post:

patrick jane (May 19th, 2016),theophilus (May 19th, 2016)

Gold level Subscriber theophilus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,580 Times in 5,457 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You're repeating yourself.

Do you not realize, O soul, that your every breath, every heartbeat, every thought, word, deed and motive are lived every second of every day before the very Face of God?

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

Lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi!

"And I'll be gone to heaven in a flash of fire with or without you." ~Hoyt Axton

- Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theophilus For Your Post:

patrick jane (May 19th, 2016),Tambora (May 19th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theophilus View Post
    You're repeating yourself.

'''I Don't Know what's wrong with this Thing!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051916

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Letsargue For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letsargue -- 051916
    Just GO North With IT!!! (^^^)

PAUL, DAVID -- 051916

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Letsargue For Your Post:

Gold level Subscriber theophilus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,580 Times in 5,457 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just GO North With IT!!! (^^^)

PAUL, DAVID -- 051916

That's a good option!

Do you not realize, O soul, that your every breath, every heartbeat, every thought, word, deed and motive are lived every second of every day before the very Face of God?

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

Lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi!

"And I'll be gone to heaven in a flash of fire with or without you." ~Hoyt Axton

- Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

23. The Following User Says Thank You to theophilus For Your Post:

Tambora (May 26th, 2016)

Thread Information